Are You My Dom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." I had no idea what was in store for me. Nonetheless, I still felt the excitement coursing through my veins. Between my legs was probably a mess.

Thwack.

I yelped. "One!"

"Good. Not so bad, right?" He smoothed his hand over my stinging cheek.

"No," I said honestly. It hurt, but somehow, I liked it. It grew wetter between my legs, surprising me.

Thwack, thwack, thwack.

He hit my ass in succession in three different spots, making me bite down on the silk sheets. The one on the lower curve of my ass hurt the worst. But it seemed to be his favorite spot to paddle.

On the last one, he hit a bit harder, and I yelped out in pain again. He set the paddle down and rubbed my raw burning ass with his rough hands. He was gentle, soothing my skin. I panted, as did he from the exertion.

"Now stand up," he demanded.

I stood and winced at my burning flesh. He guided me with the small of his hand at my back to the swing. He put both legs in the straps and told me to hold the handles to keep myself up. I did as he asked, and he pulled another strap that lifted me in the air. I made a small noise of discomfort as the straps dug into my thighs and burning ass. He lowered himself onto his knees and put both hands on my inner thighs, pushing them outwards further.

He leaned in between my legs and inhaled deeply. "So sweet, just like you," he murmured under his breath.

I struggled to not moan even before he touched me. Then he blew gently on my sex, causing it to pinch and throb. I moaned then; I couldn't help myself. Andrew made a guttural sound in his throat, letting me know he was pleased with my reaction. "So responsive," he murmured again.

He stuck out his tongue and ran the tip over my slit, from the beginning to the top and over my clit. I jerked and made a noise of pleasure.

"Please...." I begged.

"Please what?"

"Please, sir, lick my pussy." I could feel myself turn red in embarrassment for saying such words aloud.

He made another guttural throat sound and dove into my waiting pussy. I was dripping wet by the time his mouth suctioned onto my bare flesh. He flicked his tongue in and out, making me crazy with want. He sucked and licked until I felt myself start to shake, my climax arising. I started to breath shallower and threw my head back as it hit. I shook uncontrollably, barely able to hold myself up. He stopped abruptly, licking his drenched lips.

"You did so well today, lovely girl."

"We're done?" I was confused.

"For today, yes."

I was disappointed. I wanted him to fuck me like I dreamed about the night before. Ravish me. But instead, he spanked and ate me out. I couldn't complain, but I still wanted all of him. "We're not having sex?" I asked in amusement.

He laughed, "Not today darling, but soon."

He helped me out of the straps, holding me up and supporting most of my weight without effort. It turned me on even though I had just cum for him. I wanted to cum more. "Now what?"

"Now I take you home and we discuss our next meeting. I have some meetings out of town for the next few days, but am free after that to meet again," he said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, okay." I couldn't hide my disappointment. When would I see him again?

I got dressed and Andrew guided me back down the stairs and into his car, he opened the door for me and everything. The drive home was awkward for me, as I didn't know what to talk about after what we had just done. We pulled into my drive and he turned to say goodbye.

"When will I see you again?" I asked coyly.

"Like I said, just a few days. You don't believe me?" He smirked.

"It's not that, it's just usually when guys say that I never hear from them again." I looked down, picking at some dirt under my fingernail.

"I'm not other guys. I will keep in touch with you while I'm away and will let you know as soon as I'm back in town."

"Okay, well thank you for today, it was fun." I smiled.

"Yes, it was very fun. I'll be thinking of that beautiful pussy of yours while I'm away." I blushed. "And that blush of yours." I blushed deeper, knowing it satisfied him.

He leaned over and pecked me once on the lips, lingering for just a second. I got out and waved to him as he pulled away. I went inside and slumped down on the couch. It was incredible, but I needed more. I could still smell his scent and feel his touch. I jumped in the shower and took a long one.

The next few days went by uneventfully and slow. I caught myself watching the clock while it was slow at work. After work I didn't know what to do with myself and ended up taking more showers than I had in my entire life. As the days went on, my need for Andrew grew and grew until I felt like I was going to burst.

Andrew kept in light contact with me while he was out of town. He texted me to let me know what he was doing every so often and asked what I was doing as well. I didn't want to tell him I was just waiting at home for him, so I lied saying I was going out with friends, or jogging, etc. I felt sort of guilty about it. I decided to actually go jogging after contemplating life for too long on my couch.

I threw my hair up into a high ponytail and put on some running clothes and shoes. I ran briskly against the wind, a storm was coming in. I pumped my legs hard and fast as if I had a destination in mind. When I got home, there was a car in the driveway. Andrew's car. I almost screamed out I was so happy.

He got out and turned towards me, pulling his billowing jacket flaps back in. He had a half smile on his tanned face. Black suit and tie. So sexy.

"Hello there, lovely." He took me into his arms and bear hugged me. He smelled of cologne and man. It started to rain just then as he took my chin in his hand and brought his face down to mine. "I missed your face," he said as he kissed me on the mouth, parting my lips with his tongue. We kissed in the rain for a minute or so before he pulled away and looked up at the sky as if to scorn it. "We better get inside."

I opened my apartment door and led him inside. I told him to excuse the slight mess, since I'd been home so much.

"What, have you been waiting here for me this whole time?"

"N-no," I stammered.

"Kidding. Would you like to go back to my place?" I nodded and told him I had to get dressed quick.

Once dressed, we headed back out to his car where it was full-on downpouring. We were drenched even though we rushed into the car. "Looks like we both could use a shower." Andrew looked at me and winked.

"I've been taking lots of those," I giggled. I realized what I had just said and clapped my hand over my mouth in mortification.

"Told you I would miss that blush." He winked again and I practically melted into the seat. "Too bad a shower doesn't live up to the real thing though, huh?" he joked, I turned redder.

We pulled into his circle driveway and parked, running into the house, getting more drenched. We were both laughing hard by the time we reached the bathroom upstairs, dripping wet. He reached in and turned the shower on, turning to help me undress.

Once we were both naked, we got into the shower and he held me against him, my breasts pressed to his chest. "I really did miss you; you know?" he whispered against my hair.

"I missed you more."

"Yeah? Show me," he said roughly.

I didn't know what he meant for a second, and then it dawned on me what I should and could do. I go tot my knees and took him in my hand, he was huge and not even hard yet. I gasped and he laughed. "This will never fit, Jesus, Andrew!" I was genuinely worried.

"It will, I'll make it," he said huskily.

I just stared at his size and length for a few seconds before putting the tip in my mouth. I flicked my tongue against the smooth crown of his dick and felt the vibrations of him moaning. I pushed him farther into my mouth, trying not to gag but failing. He made a sound of pleasure at that. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, hollowing my cheeks out to suck harder.

"My God, Harley," he choked out. "I'm not going to last much longer."

I kept up my ministrations until I felt his balls tighten up in my hand. I ran my fingernails over them for extra measure and he slammed his hand against the wall, his knees slightly buckling. He started to spurt in my throat, rope after thick rope of semen. He tasted so good; I greedily swallowed every drop.

"Harley..." he breathed. "Stand up now and let me wash you, so we can get the fuck out."

I stood up smiling, feeling pleased with myself. He put some shampoo in his hand and lathered up my hair, massaging my scalp. It felt amazing. We finished in the shower, and he led me out, toweling me down, guiding me to the bedroom. He bent me over the bed again and spread my cheeks apart. When I looked back, he was staring at my bare flesh in awe.

"I love what I see, Harley. I want all of you so bad. I think I've waited long enough now." He bent and put his mouth on my pussy, which was already dripping for him. He tasted me and shoved his tongue in my hole, making me jerk and squirm in pleasure. "Hold still, baby."

I tried my best to stay still but couldn't help wiggling around. He stood suddenly and peeled one cheek apart, spreading me open again. I turned my head to see what he was doing; he had his other hand on his huge erection. "Turn around and keep your hands above your head. Don't move," he bit out.

I placed my arms above my head and turned my face into the silken sheets. I bit down on them as he pushed inside me, just the tip. He pushed a little harder and it went in with a pop. "Is it in?"

"Just the tip, baby. You're okay, just take deep breaths while I let you adjust to me."

I did as he said and took very deep breaths, in and out, in and out. He then pushed harder and slid further into me, making me writhe in pleasure. Fuck, he was big. He rocked in and out of me, going deeper with each thrust in until you could hear the slapping of skin on skin.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum, Andrew!" I screamed.

"Cum for, lovely, cum," he commanded.

I burst like a dam, squirting all over his cock and stomach. I couldn't help myself and couldn't hold back.

"Yes, yes, baby girl!" he exclaimed.

I came so much for him, both of us hardly able to contain ourselves. We were breathing raggedly and fast. He pushed back into me with force, I cried out. He rocked into me over and over until he grunted, cumming all over my ass and back. I turned back in time to see rope after rope of thick cum spurting all over me. It was so surreal, finally getting what I had been dreaming about.

He lay next to me and pulled me on top of him, smoothing my thick hair out of my face. He swept it over my shoulder and pulled me close to him. He held me like that until we fell asleep.

He woke before me, softly jolting me awake. My eyes snapped open, I was confused for a second and comforted the next. "Shhh, you're okay. You're with me, I got you." He rolled me onto my side and looked into my eyes, seemingly with awe.

"That was amazing," I whispered.

"Next time we'll be training your ass. I think your pussy has had enough for now." He wore a smirk on his face.

I gawked, but smiled in agreement, because there wasn't anything I wasn't willing to give him.

12