All Comments on 'Arrival'

by passiflora

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Female writer with threesome fantasy saying it's

love.

Just group sex, swinging or erotic couplings of a female author who thinks this belongs in a loving wife category. Please people get a grip on your fantasies and put them where they belong and save us all some time and anguish over your hyped up sense of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Difficult to read

Would be so much better if you didn't write in this strange style of first person writing specifically to a third person. This made it terribly offputting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong Text

Stories written in this text are really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ugh!

Always hard to read, this second-person style becomes impossible to wade through when the second person is actually the third person. The fact that the author seems more into horticulture than whore-culture didn't do much for me either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not so bad...

I liked the context of the gardens being such a forefront in the scenes- it added more depth and sensations to the story for me. I liked the DP scene in the garden a lot. I thought it erotic, although it ended too soon.It was a bit difficult to read- would have been better if it was written only in first person, as if telling a story to the audience rather than to the online lover. I thought the ending was a bit abrupt and would have liked to see how the love that seems apparent between the threesome be more fully developed-how it came about, how David feels about his wife loving this other person, etc. That would have been the most fascinating to me. A decent start overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Piss-poor.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Lovely writing, but an ugly idea. To say it is not my cup of tea is an understatement.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Hubby?

This was a pretty well written story but I have never been a fan of a husband being present and keeping a wife from letting herself go with a lover. With a hubby present the wife will always hold back on some things for fear of acting in a way which will hurt him because it could be something she never did with him before. A hubby present just makes the story seem fake and constrained with no effort put into it. I kept waiting for the hubby to go to work and leave them alone but everything happened in one afternoon. Well good writing but the concept just didn´t cut it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous