Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David pulled me back with him as he sat on the bench, holding onto my thighs spreading them as you kneeled before me, pouring the cold beer over my nipples. I moaned and begged for you to kiss me. You tilted your face up at me and outlined my lips with your tongue sending me right over the edge. Your tongue ran slowly along my jaw and your lips brushed against my ear as you whispered, "Now it's my turn."

David held me still and watched as you explored my body with your tongue. You nibbled and sucked at one nipple as your fingertips stroked the other.

Your hands and tongue played over my form, tasting and feeling the contours of my body, making me shiver and moan, wanting more. Your tongue found the curve of my hip and then your teeth, I whimpered and tried to move toward you, begging you to take me but you moved slowly, teasing me. I felt my heart thrum in my chest and tried to free myself from David's grip but he just laughed softly and said "I've got you."

You sucked at the hollow at my hip and I felt myself shudder with pleasure, moaning and begging you to take me. You looked into my eyes and smiled as your tongue trailed down lower, outlining the heart shaped patch of soft hair with the tip of your tongue. I leaned back against David's strong chest and his arms wrapped around me, holding me firmly. Your fingertips parted my folds as you took a long, loving taste. You slid your finger inside me very slowly, sliding it deeper and deeper until your palm was pressed tightly against my aching mound. Pressing harder and moving your hand rubbing your palm firmly against my clit, I screamed in pleasure and felt myself come over your strong hand. You pulled away then and pushed my thighs farther apart, sucking my small, swollen clit into your mouth. I moaned and thrust my hips. You grabbed my thighs and covered my pussy with your mouth as your tongue slipped deep into my waiting mound, tasting my come for the first time. Your fingers explored my ass and ran slowly along my tiny opening, sending waves of pleasure through me.

You moved your finger slowly, gently against my tight hole as your tongue moved inside my wet pussy, I bit my lip and tried to hold back. You responded by applying more pressure with your fingertip, slowly opening me, stretching me, sliding your finger deeper and ever deeper inside of me. My body responded on its own now. I tilted my hips and pushed myself purposely down onto your finger, David's hands pulled at my nipples, he stroked and gripped my breasts, making me moan and beg, "Please, I need you both inside of me... Now." Your lips returned to my throbbing clit and you sucked and nibbled, my muscles clenched, tightening around your finger.

David settled me back onto the bench and moved to your side, coming to kneel between my legs next to you. His tongue trailed from my right knee to my hip, catching the muscle of my inner thigh between his teeth, dragging slowly along its length, he licked my outer lip softly as your tongue gently spread me open wider, feeling you both, your hands on my thighs and your broad shoulders pushing my legs wider, you both spread me open, as each of you licked my inner folds, tongues stroking both sides of my throbbing bud, teasing me, making me ache for more.

Your finger moved slowly in and out of my ass as you both teased my pussy making me wild with desire. David's tongue slipped downward, dipping into my pussy, pushing deeper, stroking my inner walls as you sucked lightly, toying with my clit. David moved back up, nibbling at my pussy lips as you slid a finger inside of my pussy. I felt his hand move down to join yours and he slid his finger inside me beside yours. Moving your finger outward as he thrust in, creating a rhythm that made me want it never to end. David's other hand reached back to join yours on my ass, spreading me wider as you slid a second finger into me. I was so ready and looked into your eyes and David's, pleading with you both.

You moved slowly away from me then and sat on the bench, David spread my ass cheeks and teased and probed my opening with his tongue, readying me for your hardness. You pulled me over your lap and guided me slowly down onto you, spreading my tight ass even further, sliding me down onto you until you filled me completely with your hard shaft.

David fingered my pussy and sucked my clit, making me wild with pleasure. He knelt in front of me then, and rubbed the head of his hardened cock around my pussy, teasing me and asking me if I needed more. I begged him to fill me, to help me to come again. He guided himself slowly in, filling me completely as you thrust your hardness deeply into my bottom, I cried out from the intensity of pain mixed with pleasure, as I came again and again over the both of you.

12