All Comments on 'Assimilation'

by Kingmaker711

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Madd47Madd47about 10 years ago

Bloody hell, that was a great read! I've never seen alien transformation read so well. Are you going to follow up on this narrative?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Funny enough is that all I could think about is why didn't the future advanced human soldier didn't have advanced power armour she could have used to rip that bug limb from limb. Kind of like what every single grunt Marine in Starcraft wears. I would have thought if they could reach space they would have equipped their soldiers with protection that would stand up NBC warfare seeing they are fighting a bio-plague menace. @_@

It also might be because it brings up why I hated the same in the Alien and Starship Trooper movies with soldiers and armies being equipped worse than a modern early 21st century army.

I also don't see them 'assimilating' much humans. They thrown away being able to infiltrate their base due to the physical change they underwent and even if infection spreads to humans by air now and are not using something to counteract that all it would take is till someone in chain of command to notice. Order the place razed to the ground with orbital bombardment or nukes and make changes to their military so 'assimilation' doesn't happen.

Only a large diot ball hitting the plot would actually have to happen for a large amount of humans to get 'assimilated'. I know this happened in many stories, but when that happens I lose all connection, emphasis or care that I have for the human race in such a story as I start to think of them as lemmings wearing humans skin.

From a erotic perspective you did a good job. It made me cum. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I can't help but feel that Lya gets in the mood a little too suddenly. She believes this alien is going kill her and all it takes to make her wet is a slap on the buttock? Having the swarm creature use some kind of underhanded coercion (such as pheromones or spores) to break down her resistance would have made Lya's sudden arousal more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Voluptuous...

Good read. Though you used Voluptuous a little much. Synonyms are just as good. Keeping the reader entranced by story means noting if they get bored from lack of word choice. Please take this into consideration.

Suiy773Suiy773about 10 years ago
When's the next flight?

I'm ready to sign up with the Swarm :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very sexy

I liked it a lot. I think I once saw a hentai drawing that showed a similar scene to Lya's "assimilation". Maybe it was your inspiration? In any case, it was a well done short story and I look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another unfinished story.

Well you get to join the 85-90% club of writers who do not finish their stories. I would have given you 5-STARS in a heart beat on this story, but since you could not complete it, it is only worth 1-STAR. Does this percentage of writers on this site hate their readers so much that they get their joys off by writing unfinished stories??????? Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your best

This is definitely my favourite of your stories. Unlike some other people, I don't think it needs continuation. It stands by itself as a good story that I keep cuming back to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice work man

i loved this story

9 /10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

These types of stories are usually good, this one is one of the better ones. But I don't understand why EVERY SINGLE ONE has to change the girls physical proportions from a girl who's athletic and hot to porn Star style grotesqueness. Seriously. Stop.

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story!

This was a great story line! Not sure if you've done more yet, but I'll check. Would definitely like to read more about the Sgt overcoming some females as well ;) Very hot!

Texguy84Texguy84over 3 years ago

Great story, hot and straight to the point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous