Atrium of Hell

Story Info
The secretary of the right hand of the devil has some fun.
4.4k words
3.93
6.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First attempt in English. Hope you enjoy my freakish fantasies.

___________________________________

You are bored. Everything around you appears to be boring. You sit at your desk and wonder whatever you might have done to deserve such a boring time. Your boss is on the light side of the Planet on some boring conference. A meeting with those stuck up angels. Those feathery winged suck ups that never have any fun and try to teach you humility and respect all the time.

There hasn't been a single soul coming in all day. No one is there to torture. There is not even a slight chance of misbehaviour on the itinerary. Worst of all, you haven't seen me in over a week. You know, that I'm out hunting those difficult souls. Those ripe for the picking but still to undecided which side they want to turn to. You know this job is dangerous. It always bears the risk of a mortal fight with one of those mean little angelic sorcerers that burn you to dust and mold an angel from your evil ashes. Of course, the best souls are those of beaten angels. Those suffer the most, when you play with them.

You get a dreamy look on you face, when you remember the last angelic soul that I brought to you on my last trip to the world of the humans.

The office around you is panelled in black wood. A fireplace keeps it warm. Ever burning candles in holders on the wall give a warm and beautiful light. Not like this nasty white angel-light, that never gives a shade and is always all around you.

There is no door. Nobody ever enters through doors here. That's what human souls look for first. Funny, they never ask themselves why they feel corporeal. They always look for the door first.

You dwell on the subject of that last angelic soul and you linger on the things that you have done to her, while that human soul gave you the pleasure that you demanded. I let you keep that angel for over a century before I finally handed it over to the boss. He was quite pissed about that. But you remember my wicked smile, when you asked me whether I was in deep trouble.

'Always, when you are concerned!' I had answered. The dreamy expression on your face changes back to worry. Where might I be?

Then you turn back to revising the plans of torture for the day. The souls that come in on regular basis never pass through your office. Those bankers, robber, murderers, child abusers and what not always go directly to the pit. There punishment is always fit to their life. But the ones I bring, are those that are interesting.

You miss watching me devising ever crueller methods of torture. You remember watching me holding that angel girl by her wings, while brutally fucking that virgin asshole of hers. All the while you got to ride the cock of the human soul I brought together with the angel. You love the way I turn myself into all kinds of beast, when punishing one of those human souls.

Back in these memories you realize that your cunt has become wet. The moisture is drenching your undies. You let your fingers slip into your panties and plunge into your wet slit. You drench your finger with your juices, while you fuck yourself for a moment. As you approach an orgasm, you lean back and help it cuming over you by letting your other hand runs its course over your clit. You put your feet on the table. In your mind you watch me fuck that angel again, while three of your slender fingers do the work, for which you would really want a cock just now. You cum with me, watching me spill me cum all over the angels' wings. It'll never fly again, if it doesn't clean it up. She looks so petit and scared. You almost felt a pang of guilt enjoying the scenery so much. But as you see the tears flowing down her face, you laugh out. You remember her begging me to let her lick her wings clean. You cum again at the image of me allowing her to clean only one and leave the other one cover in Demon cum. You keep cuming at the image of that petit angelic bitch licking her left wing like an eager dog.

As your horniness subsides for now, you pull your hands back out of you panties. Your eyes are still closed. You're still enjoying the pictures in your head. As I clear my throat you jump up.

'You better clean that hand of yours properly, now!'

My voice carries such command even with that mocking smile on my face, that you begin licking your juices of your hand.

'You seem bored, my dear! Don't you have anything to do?'

'No! Not really! The Boss is off to the meeting with the Boss of the White Wings and no one brought me work lately.' You complain. You peer through the room. You try to look around me.

'Did you come back empty handed?' You pout. Your lower lip protrudes and shows displeasure at the thought of no fresh entertainment.

'Careful you little devil! If you misbehave I'll keep the spoils of my victory all to myself and all you get to do is watch!'

A grin replaces the pouting lip. Your eyes twinkle.

'Tell me! Show me! I wanna see what you've got.' Your excitement is plain. You jump up and down like a child on Christmas. You know exactly how to get to me. The excited girly routine always works for you to win my favours. I smile. It is an evil smile. Warm, cruel and full of mean passion. The kind of smile that makes your heart melt and your panties wet.

'I found myself a nest of witches.' I start to explain. 'Witches who had ambitions, hopes and dreams that were all shattered by the reality of human kind. It took me more than a week of hard work and four attacks of angel huntresses to convince them to give up their souls to me. I think I will be due for a long weekend of rest, when I'm done. But what am I talking. Here they are....'

Four women appear behind me. They are all beautiful and you can see, that their souls can't have been hellbound for very long. They are still shiny and light. It is not the usual dark grey or black of real sinners. These women have been righteous before they sold their souls. You wonder how that might have happened.

You watch me grab the hair of the tallest one. She is dark haired. She has slender features and voluptuous breast. She wears a dirty white gown, which conceals less than it reveals. You imagine me taking her now. But first you want to know how I got them and whether I have brought you a new toy, too. I look at you

You look at me. Question marks appear in your eyes. I smile and let go of the brunette for a moment.

'Patience!' I command. 'First things first. On your knees, slaves!' I order the souls of the formerly human witches.

'You are what humans call souls. You are what they classify as conscience or immortal soul. They consider you their virtue. But in truth you are nothing but slaves to be sold to the highest bidder. I have acquired you. Your humans didn't want you anymore. YOU BELONG TO ME!'

You get a nervous tingle. You know what it means to make a soul belong to someone. You are ready to provide assistance when it is due.

'Do you want me to fetch the leash?' you ask eagerly.

'Pet, who needs a leash when you have a full tuft of hair to pull.'

You watch me grab the long dark hair of the slave that I have addressed earlier. I pull her across the floor. She tries to keep up on all fours, but as she cannot, she concentrates on not falling down entirely. I pull her to the front of your desk and turn her to her friends.

'Do you know them?' I ask her.

'Yes!' she whispers. She is on her hand and knees. She looks at her friends. A mixture of sadness and fright distorts her features. I slap her face, hard. She can't fall, for I still hold her by the hair.

'Yes. Master!' she corrects her mistake.

'Do you know, why you all are her?' I ask her.

'Yes, Master!' she whispers again.

You get wet seeing this. You remember part of your Training, before I decided to use your potential elsewhere. You look at her kneeling there. You imagine yourself kneeling there again. All you have to do is ask, but right now you decide to watch the show and maybe then I have a present for you, which is going to make you suffer the way you like it.

'Enlighten us, Slave!'

'My former owner, the witch Stella Morgan, sold me to you when she decided it was better to let you take her than the man she was to marry. She gave herself to you and promised you her soul while you made her cum. Master.'

'And what are you now?' I ask.

'I'm yours to command, Master.' She replies.

'And are you happy about that?'

She doesn't know how to answer that question. They never do. Not at first. What follows are at least a few years of harsh training in which they are never happy about being owned, before they are compliant and very happy to serve and maybe to rise in the ranks as you have.

I kick her arms from under her and in one motion put my shoe on her neck pressing her head to the floor. A muffled scream is all the fight she puts up. For now!

It is funny thing about souls. The moment they are sold, they try to adjust to their new master. But when they realize that here they are nothing but toys for the amusement of the upper floor, they start to struggle, without ever having a chance. Few adjust enough to live their way in the system. Most come to like the humiliation in order to survive. Some rise a little. Very few actually start rising to the top.

I call the others over. On all fours they make their way to me. I look at you. You look at me. Our eyes lock. An evil smile spreads on my face. All of the sudden you sit in a small chair. Bound and gagged. You can't move. A swipe of my hand removes your choice of clothes.

'You know how much I dislike it, when you choose to show yourself in human form!'

You pout a little before you let the horns and you tail be seen. In your nakedness you look like a perfect succubus. Any man would fall at your feet. You swish your tail. I restrict it. And for good reason. Your time will come but until then, you will not.

You are still mostly in human form. The only thing that has been altered about you are the horns, that grow beautifully from the tip of your forehead and the tail which would allow you to satisfy yourself had I left it unrestrained. You hate and love it, when I torture you like that.

Me, on the other hand, I am already old and fully demon. Nothing about me looks human anymore. Not unless I want it, that is. I can turn myself into anything, but my true form is that of a black skinned, red eyed two and a half meter tall demon. Spikes grow out of my spine and forearm. Two huge horns on my skull and knots of sinewy muscles make me appear massive.

You can see my cock and you crave it. My foot stands on the head of that brunette who doesn't seem to notice the change from shoe to foot standing in her face. I grab the head of the blond in front of me and look her in the eyes. She begins to tremble. Tears form in her eyes.

'Tell me, Slave, are you happy to serve me?' My voice is dark, warm and threating. You get wet. The slave starts weeping. I slap my cock in her face. Hard. I grab her hair now and pull her head in my crotch.

'Suck my balls, slave!' I command and she complies.

'And you, cunt' I turn to the second brunette in the group, 'You show me your skills at sucking cock!'

The second brunette moves closer. Slowly she starts licking the tip of my cock. You giggle into your gag. I look at you, grinning, before I grab the head of the girl and slam my cock down her throat. I look at the third girl.

She is somewhat prettier than the others. She is more to my liking. You know it. You know I might train her myself. If she can take it.

I look down at the brunette for a brief moment. With that her arms are bound on her back. Her feet are shackled to the ground. A chain around her neck keeps her head on the floor. Her knees are kept apart by more chains. A rope ties her hair to her wrist and her wrists to the ceiling. I look back at the petit redhead. She tries to force a smile.

'Warm that cunt and ass up for me!' I command her while fucking the face of the brunette. The blond seems to have come to terms with licking my testicles. She has become quite proficient doing it. It becomes more and more enjoyable. I release her head. Her hands find my thighs while she slides under me in order to reach my balls easier while I fuck her friends face like a cheap cunt.

I put both hands in the hair of the brunette now. Using the hair as leverage I pull her to me until her nose touches my stomach and chin reaches my balls. My cock is sliding down her entire throat. She gags while trying to suck air every time I release her just to pull her back one short moment later.

I turn my head to see the restricted brunette turn her eyes from the treatment she gets from the little redhead. She seems to be cuming. As you see that you scream into you gag. Why can't you cum? The new bitch just did.

I laugh out and enjoy the scenery. The redhead seems to enjoy preparing her friend. The brunette at my cock has gotten used to the rhythm and seems quite capable to keep up with my wishes.

As my cock is entirely coated with her saliva I throw her to the ground and walk over to the brunette, that is tied to the floor.

The redhead moves swiftly away and I plunge my cock into the wet cunt that is waiting. She screams as I enter and wiggles her ass to accommodate me. Relentless, I fuck her Slave cunt, looking at you all the while. It is driving you wild. The jealousy as the one being left out and the horniness watching the scene are playing games in your head. You watch me fuck that fresh cunt, while all you can do is sit there. Your pussy throbs and your juices are running down into the crack of your ass. I snip my finger and the second brunette is crawling to you. She starts lapping up the juices from your butt cheeks and all around your tight and needy little asshole. Her tongue flies over the lips of your pussy without ever touching the sensitive spots.

She tortures you on my account and you see me enjoying it.

While I furiously pump that poor soul tied to the floor, your pussy and asshole are being ravished by the tongue of the girl in front of you. You have no control over her actions, because she is entirely controlled by me. You can't connect to her mind unless I release her. You want her at least to make you cum. But I don't let her.

The blonde and the redhead are kneeling next to either side of the brunette who's cunt I rape so vigorously. She screams and moans part from pleasure part from pain. You see my face lighten up and candles appear floating in the room. You just love candles. You can't wait to see and feel. You hope you won't be left out in this. The brunette is retreating. You gasp in agony as wax starts dripping down on your naked body. It doesn't dry. It doesn't cool immediately. It cools very slow and makes the pain of the impact last longer.

Five candles float right on top of you. Two of them drip their hot load on your breasts, one on your belly button, two send constant streams of hot, golden wax down on both sides of your clit without touching it. The last candle sends sprays of hot wax onto your body, varying the point of impact.

Two more candles float above the ass of the brunette letting hot wax drop on both cheeks. As it runs its course from the ass cheeks to the neck, she moans from the painful pleasure.

We look at each other. You see me enjoying the view, as you enjoy watching me rape the pretty soul in front of me. I make a second cock appear on top of the other. Your eyes widen with anticipation. I twist the head of the brunette for you to see her face. As I retreat a little in order to slam both cock in both of her holes you indulge in the surprise, fear and pain on the face of that pretty bitch. You almost cum just by watching.

I savagely rape both holes of my new slave, letting you enjoy the mixture of agony and pleasure on her face. Her eyes are rolling as she starts cuming. She seems to cum for an eternity.

When I withdraw you admire the two erect cocks. You throw me a pleading look. I grin an evil grin at you, baring my fangs by doing so. I bend down. My huge hand closes around the throat of the blond. Instinctively she grabs my wrist with both hands and holds on while I pick her up and sit her down on both of my cocks. While she screams out loud, you scream into your gag. Fury and horniness are driving you wild. You want to cum. Now!

I laugh out loud at your fury and continue to fuck the pretty blond who seems to start enjoying it. After a rather short while she starts shuddering from orgasms just as well and I let her drop to the floor.

I grunt and growl and at that ghouls start rising from the ground. The ugly and rather distasteful creatures give you the creeps. You have no need to be afraid of them, but if you had the choice, you would refrain from calling them. They are always horny and make no difference whether they find a soul, an angel or a demon and very few of the latter are capable of controlling them.

You know I can, but you also know, that my pleasure comes mostly from making others suffer for my benefit. To add to that you know, that I also like to humiliate souls, angels and demons.

Three ghouls are on all fours in front of me. They are obviously awaiting orders. Three more have thrown themselves onto the blonde right away their freakish bodies grabbing hers. Without eyes they don't see what they do or where to find their prey. They smell it. They taste it and they hear it. You watch the three creatures rape the little blonde. You find it wicked and enjoy it somehow. Her body is pierced by their abnormally formed dicks. Her three holes ravaged by three ghoul members.

Another ghoul is sniffing through the room. You are the one closest to it. Not the redhead. Not the brunette tied to the floor, not the other one. You can feel it coming closer. Bend backed, eyeless, crawling, sniffing ever closer to you. You don't know fear, but right now you want to scream for help. The abnormously large tongue seems to loll out of its mouth. You can suddenly feel it on your leg. You can't move away. You can't call for help. All you can do is watch its tongue finding its mark or close your eyes.

You watch its tongue slither across your skin. Goosebumps cover you. You see the wet glistening skin of the ghoul and the ugly dick. Still, for a moment you think -- Come and fuck me already. Then at least I can come. -- But at last it leaves of and gallops to the second brunette, mindlessly fucking her ass, while she screams for help.

The other three ghouls grab the bound brunette.

'Take her to Mistress Sullisses' Brothel.' I command them. You gasp. That means you don't get to play with her. And on top of that they take the blond to. Only the second brunette, being fucked senseless by the ugly ghoul, and the redhead are left.

'And now, to you!' At a wave of my hand you are free of your restraints but thrown to the floor right away. At a signal of mine the ghoul and the second brunette disappear. It vanishes back into the floor, whereas she is send to training. The redhead is the only one left here with you and me.

You wonder what I have in store now. But you know better than to ask. All you care about now is to still the crushing need for an orgasm. On all fours the little redhead crawls toward your now raised ass. Lapping up your juices tonguing your asshole she makes you squirm. You want more. You want cock. You want to come.

'Here, my little slut, is your present for the day.' I reveal a beaten and battered pair of angels to you. Both have had their wings cut and. Both are obviously already broken. You realize that those two might have been the reasons for my long absence. They look like they must be a million years old. Not like humans. They look strong, hard bodied and invincible. But obviously they have been beaten. They are both in chains.

12