Atrium of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One swift movement of my hand and those chains are gone.

'Enjoy!' You hear me say. You mind wanders back for a second. A long forgotten past flickers through your head. A picture of a time when you still had your wings sets you head ablaze for a fraction. You sharing a white bed with an angel in a white room flooded with light. A happy laughing couple of angels before....You look up at me.

'Thank you!' You whisper. Before you stands the angel, that has cast you out. The very angel, that told you to clip your wings two thousand years ago. Next to him stand another. Both of them told to leave the light side of the world after you had lost the battle about a soul. You had lost that battle against me because you were young and inexperienced and not mean enough. And it was for that, that they have cast you out.

Angels were almost always cast out, when they lost their battles. Something rotten always clings to them after that.

You look up at me. You have tears in your eyes. Something that you haven't felt for an eternity springs up in you. Real joy. You get to toy with the two old and wise angels that had treated you like dirt, whereas I, the mean old demon, after I have tortured you and fucked you senseless after I had beaten you, had picked you up and formed you into a perfect little demon, always treating you with the respect that you deserved even though you were a million years younger.

'May I?' You whisper. I nod. You get up. Angels don't have sex. They have the equipment, but not the wish to. Angels lose their angelic aura only by fucking. It didn't matter who. The act itself named them fallen angels. Formable to everyone heart content.

Those two were beaten. Their wings had been cut. Their morals were low. But they were still angels. You could see it in their auras. You bite your lower lip. You are excited. I had never let you pull an angel down from ranks. And now I brought you two of them. Old ones. Strong ones. The ones you despise.

You giggle. You grab the hair of the redhead and pull her forward on her knees. She neither fights nor squeals. At the feet of the younger of the two angels you tell her to start sucking his dick. It's large and she can barely manage to fit it. After a few moments of careful trying you force her head into his crotch. You fuck his dick with her face hoping that it would be the more humiliating for him, if it was a soul he was meant to protect, that started his fall. His dick grew hard and you look at me.

'I won't be cast out from here?' You ask, suddenly uncertain. I smile.

'Never!' I growl.

You smile back. Then you take the angel to the desk and bend over it. You turn your head back.

'Come on you lousy pigeon. FUCK ME!' You command.

Like in trance the angel stands behind you. He puts his dick on the entrance of your pussy and starts shoving it in. As he very slowly starts pumping you, you look back at him. He gets more and more excited. He starts fucking you harder until he works himself up to long and very hard thrusts. You are cuming and you let orgasms run over you like ocean waves. You love it. He isn't very good. But you know what it'll do to him and that makes you want to scream from delight. In fact you start scream out your orgasms so loudly, that you hear echoes bounce from the wall.

Suddenly the angel stops moving. You look at him intently. You feel he seed flooding your pussy. You feel him fill you up entirely. And you enjoy every second of it. You watch his aura drain until it is completely gone. Then he slumps to the ground.

12