All Comments on 'Auctioning Off Isabel'

by paralogo34

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't think much of this story. Isabel is merely a stupid slut and her boyfriend is basically a mushroom for brains imbecile. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man these stories get dumber. Yeah, whole lotta loving there? Lmfao. Can’t wait for the story where she is fucking whole cities of people. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck a cuck wimp story!! How the hell do these cucks survive in the society without being squashed under the heel??

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

take her to the party, leave her there, she is no longer beautiful, shes just an ugly cum dumpster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cuck!! Worse then untermench! Crawl back into the soggy rotten gum filled whole that you crawled out from!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need help. This gets you off? Being cucked and humiliated is a fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck parties in the fullest, Each to his own taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After being a complete whore for a lot of men, her stupid boyfriend still asked her: ""And you don't mind all his birthday guests seeing you naked?" Really? The story is stupid, all the characters are stupid!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb and dumber. I'll bet you wish you could write. When you can't even score a 2 you should quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where do the two go from here? He goes to the lawyer's and she goes to get her STD tests which will come back positive. He then goes as far away from this skank slut as possible looking for his manhood since he was too much of a wimp to stop her. Idiot!!!!!!

mustelamustelaover 1 year ago

Too bad the end is missed, otherwise it was five stars.

Either it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience "that won't be told to the kids" or she comes back and he's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, a girlfriend is not a wife. If that is above your IQ level, perhaps you should not be on adult sites.

Second, why would he keep a faithless slut as his girlfriend. There is NOTHING in it for him. Well, maybe STDs if she gives him a mercy fuck to share what's she caught...

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
started fun ending sucked

another woman who needs all the cock she can get, while boyfriend to chicken to tell her no

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knew what he was getting into with the auction. Wether she was selected or not he knew there was the chance as well as she. So it was a done deal. HOWEVER!!! She now gives herself as a birthday gift to a dozen men?

Keep shagging her if you want but by all means get tested for STD's and do not marry her. While she is away you yourself go find some women and send her a video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was engaged to a nice young lady when six months before the wedding she told me how she was going to the beach for a week with her girlfriends. Something she did each of the prior three years (I was her guy for the last two). But I found out just before she left that some guys were also going so it was not a girls only week. She said she and her friends met the guys near the end of last year and they chatted up on some Girls Night Out and. she the summer trip some how came up she promised that next time she would invite them. So she said she had to keep her promise, nothing would happen ("right"), and we weren't in fact married yet.

I took the ring off her finger and never looked back. Some promises do not have to be kept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is she fertile? That would bring another element of hotness to the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And this is why they're not married. Because once she promises to be faithful, all their screwing around stops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a woman, I have a fantasy of being sold off like this. I loved it. 5*

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

In one paragraph (page 2 I think) Isabel became Sandra.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

I see the usual cabal of hotwife haters weighing in.

The story does have some editing issues. There are a few incorrect words, and at one point when she's being inspected by the three guys her name is Sandra. Isabel's sudden transition from a one-man-lover/fiancée to, in over just a few minutes, being comfortable as a slut for others is what we refer to as the "Martian Slut Ray", but even this went to a new unreal level. Other than that, it's a little too wordy and drags on with unnecessary scene details and elaborate words. And even three guys on Viagra can't keep it up for over 60 hours of continuous fucking. They would all have rug burns on their cocks and her pussy would be bleeding.

I didn't care for the auction guy humiliating the MC making him kiss his cock. But if that's your kink, go for it.

I'll give it a 4 for an interesting read on the auctioned wife theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a heavily descriptive writing style. It could be called flowery. I like it. Unfortunately your characters are poorly developed. Why does the seemingly innocent girl suddenly decide to fuck anyone who wants her? It’s too incongruous. Frankly, creating any character that would fit your chosen plot may be impossible. The plot is simply too over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Боже - какой идиот сказочный !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me and we both enjoyed it tremendously. You are a great writer. Both your story title and tags clearly warned potential readers what the story was about. So, the joke is on them, if they read it and then complained about it being ‘cuck shit’.

My wife and I have both been professional writers and we are qualified to judge your story – and it was good! Keep writing and ignore the idiotic negative comments.

Your story was quite unique in the way it involved the boyfriend at each stage of the auction. By the time she was sold, the boyfriend was in complete agreement, and was quite excited. Also, he received photos and videos of Isabel being used all three days – that was very hot!

Now, concerning us, my wife has allowed herself to be auctioned off four times for charity. Only one person was allowed to buy her each time. So, it was much tamer than your story. However, each time she was the buyer’s sex toy for the weekend. She happily had more orgasms in one weekend than she had with me in a year!

A lot of women enjoy being objectified and used. In my wife’s case it helped her overcome some inhibitions and she became a much more sexual woman. Also, she became more demanding sexually and my small cock didn’t satisfy her anymore. So, she became each buyer’s prostitute – she couldn’t live without their big cocks.

She was first sold at auction about 10 years ago and then, every subsequent year for three years. To this day she still fucks all four men for money. Our marriage is great now, that she is desired and sexually satisfied.

Also, she enjoys coming home after being fucked, sitting on my face and letting their cum dribble down into my mouth. I lick, suck and swallow. She has a smirk on her face and her scorn for me, sexually, is very exciting for us.

One scene in your story was especially hot for both of us:

“…she slowly gyrated her pelvis… I need to feel you inside me now."

"I don't mind," I said. It felt incredibly nice, although I could feel cum leaking out of Isabel's vagina. A lot of cum, to be exact, that wasn't mine.

"I'm afraid there's also cum flowing from my bottom over your cock and balls now, I hope you don't mind..."

"It's all so gross," was all I could say, "but somehow it also makes me so horny..."

Isabel grinned at me.

"Yes. Gross. And horny," she said as she rode me almost devoutly…”

That is one of the most intimate things a man and wife can do after she has been with another man. The first time my wife’s pussy flooded other men’s cum all over my small penis and balls, I ejaculated into her pussy immediately. I loved the warm, slick feeling of being covered with her lover’s sperm. Great writing!

My wife has convinced most of her married girlfriends to be auctioned off for charity and they all enjoyed the experience. She says, “Why give your pussy away for free. Just sell it!”

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anonymous who feels they are uniquely qualified to judge because they are a professional writer, I would point out that you are delusional, at best. From a technical standpoint, yes, a writer can better judge the technical details of a story. However, that's like pointing out that the Academy Awards celebrates the technically brilliant crap that bombs at the box office because they are fucking idiots who can't distance themselves from the craft to actually see the movie. Likewise, this anonymous "professional writer" can't distance themselves from the craft enough to see that they are standing in a pile of shit.

So, dear writer, if you want to be a technically brilliant failure who writes crap that gets poor ratings and bad reviews than by all means listen to the asshole blowing smoke up your ass. If you want to be a successful writer who turns out quality stories that earn good ratings and reviews, pay attention to the normal folks who care more about the story than the writing, so long as the writing doesn't overly detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the whole setup and build, second half a little tame by comparison (she could have been a little more reluctant on the block but feeling obliged to honour her commitment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anonymous: Uniquely Qualified to Judge & Box Office

Your main observation is spot on and I thank you for the clarification. Being a good writer doesn’t necessarily imply that one can write a story that the public wants to read. Point in your favor, well done.

However, not all ratings and comments are equally valid. For example, in this case, the author clearly warned/tagged the story as ‘cuckhold’ ahead of time.

So; any commentator who rated it low or left nasty comments because ‘this is just cuck shit’ is automatically disqualified.

He/s would have no agency in rating this type of story anyway. If a person hates cuckold stories, but continues to read them, they are mentally disturbed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Prostitute sell their bodies for money . Many give it away for free often and in todays world of internet and social media woman earning with their bodies is a very high percentage. I remember my space and the younger guys would take lunch and go fuck mostly married women from the area . One came back and said he couldn’t believe it . He fucked another workers married mother and pounded her up the ass. He kept joking with the friend that his mom was great as guys joke like that but he really did fuck her and continued to fuck her often along with others . A few were dping her as well .

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story and found the scenario erotic but also left me troubled . I have been in a situation with a naked woman (who I knew well but paid to be there) and a lot of naked men which was fun until one guy tried to elbow me away. I then asserted my position and left with the woman. There’s no way I could accept a cuck position. So why did I like this story? Agree it was well written but tailed off.

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Good sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the professional writer: Thank you for responding. Sadly the delays in approving posts has killed most of the interactive discussion on this site. I miss that...

I agree with you to a certain extent. The folks who search for those tags just to give the stories bad rating and ugly comments are sad individuals. Believe it or not, I don't do that. You'll only find my comments on those kind of stories outside of Loving Wives if they are improperly tagged to show up in my searches without tags to warn m or if the title/description fools me into opening it from the new stories listing (since tags aren't displayed there).

I do check on the new stories in the Loving Wives category regularly because it contains a subset of the stories I want to read. I do have a btb tag search, but the other tags for these stories are simply too diverse to search for.

So, like I said, I stalk the Loving Wives category looking for them. I review each story posted in Loving Wives and give it an honest rating. I don't comment on most of them. If it's obvious that it would be better off in a different category, I tend to make a comment to that affect (although I did fail to include that aspect in the comment I made about tailoring stories to the readers when I responded to you. Oops!) If the "author" is particularly prickly, I get prickly with my comments. Blame me if you want, but I'm merely responding to a provided stimulus.

Finally, I will point out that you don't have to read an entire story to honestly give it a 1, 2, or even a 3. I can't see any reason to give a 4 to a story you can't finish and giving one a 5 is clearly fraudulent. But, giving a story you can't finish reading a 1 is actually consistent with the descriptive for that rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn’t matter how great the writing is, when’s describing a turd it still remains a turd.

Germany: Zero points. (Wie immer)

Mazerf Akar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous