Auctioning Off Isabel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may now ask for your energetic assistance in preparing the tool."

With these words, Sam left the stage and stepped up to a blonde woman sitting at a table near the stage. The woman smiled and ran her fingertips over the black man's body, then gently cupped his penis and stroked it; with her other hand she grasped his testicles and massaged them tenderly. The black man remained with her for barely a minute, then turned to the next table. His penis was subsequently stroked and caressed by several people, although no one used his mouth. Not only women, but also several men embraced his ever larger and stiffer penis until it finally stood up all hard and erect and the last helpers had to use both hands to do justice to the girth of this beautiful cock. The last thing he did was to step in front of me too. His hard bobbing penis was right in front of my face.

"Do us the honour," he said to me. "You may also bring a kiss to your girlfriend." I had to swallow again. For the first time in my life I was touching a penis that was not my own. I looked fascinated at the swollen veins and the large testicles and the pulsating glans. With both hands I rubbed the hard penis and could not help imagining that in a few moments this penis would enter Isabel's vagina. As Sam had requested, I bent the penis slightly downwards (more would not have been possible) and pressed a gentle kiss on the glans. Again the audience applauded. Sam bowed and went back on stage with his steeply erect, bobbing penis, where Isabel still remained in this maximally obscene position.

Devoutly, Sam stepped behind her and looked smilingly at my girlfriend's bottom, which was stretched out towards him. Then he knelt on the bed behind her. He stroked her bottom. He pushed his hard penis down and rubbed his glans against Isabel's labia. Everyone in the room could hear her breathing getting louder and she began to gasp. Finally, Sam positioned the head of his cock at the wet opening and grasped Isabel's hips with his big hands. Isabel held her breath. Then, with incredible slowness, Sam pushed his pelvis further and further forward. I could see Isabel's mouth open in disbelief with excitement as Sam came deeper and deeper into her. Then, as Sam completed the very last bit with a vehement thrust, a deep cry of pleasure escaped Isabel. Sam grinned at the audience while he remained deep inside Isabel. Then he began to slowly pull his penis out.

"Not yet!" cried Isabel, causing laughter to spread through the audience. Sam paused for a moment, and Isabel pushed her bottom back to feel Sam's cock deeper inside her again. With a regretful shrug, Sam pulled his penis out completely. A disappointed sigh was heard from Isabel.

The black penis now gleaming with Isabel's wetness, the audience this time applauded quietly, almost shyly. Smiling, the black man turned to face the audience.

"Whoever will later bid for this wonderful creature," the black man said into the microphone, "I can assure you of at least one thing: You can safely leave the lubricant in the cupboard."

The audience laughed.

"Please, now convince yourself of this fact."

He stepped down again. Then he patiently stepped from table to table and let his wet shiny "oil stick" be inspected by each person, almost all the assembled persons smelled his penis to get an idea of the smell of my girlfriend, a smile settled on the faces of the women and men who had inhaled this smell, some also licked the tip of their tongue on the black man's penis to test the taste, and this too seemed to cause great pleasure. Sam also came over to me and smiled at me. I looked at what I had to confess was a perfectly formed penis, still glistening with Isabel's moisture.

"Congratulations," Sam said to me, "my manhood was only granted a short time to be enclosed by Isabel's lips, but I would already call myself an addict. You are a very lucky man."

He walked back onto the stage and sat back down on the stool in front of Isabel.

"That perspective I just took behind you was so adorable... that openness... that availability, that moist promise. And sooo obscene. I think more money would be raised for a good cause if we didn't hide this sight from the auction participants. What do you think?"

Isabel still moaned softly.

"Wouldn't that be a bit... intrusive?" asked Isabel quietly.

"Maybe we'll just ask," Sam said, turning to the audience. "Who here would find this insight into Isabel's most private detail intrusive?"

No one in the audience made a move.

"And who would be pleased to be exposed to this view, which I can assure you would look vulgar on most other women, but on Isabel simply glows like a work of art?"
 Such an approving cheer and applause set in that Sam flinched playfully in shock.

"Isabel, I think that was obvious, don't you?"

"Then I guess you have to go with the majority," Isabel said, and I was sure she was smiling. The bed was now slowly turned by the two assistants, so that finally the whole audience could see what until just now had been hidden from view : the spread legs, Isabel's buttocks stretched in the air, and between them, moist and swollen, the open lips of her vagina, which Sam's penis had just penetrated. Her little butt hole was also clearly visible.

A collective groan went through the audience. I thought: If someone had predicted this to me a few days ago, I would have called them crazy. But now it was actually happening: about seventy strangers were looking at a stage where my friend Isabel was presenting herself to them in the most pornographic way. I was shocked, but at the same time incredibly aroused. How must Isabel feel now? I was sure that she probably felt the same as I did: that she was totally shocked on the one hand, but incredibly aroused on the other. Her open wet labia, at least, radiated such readiness, an all-out readiness for every sexual act that could be thought of. My penis pressed hard against my trousers, I was sure every man in the audience was experiencing the same sensation.

"I'm looking into the heads of various people who are at this very moment contemplating how much of a loan they would be approved for at their bank," Sam said with a grin.

"Before we proceed to the final auction of this beautiful creature, I would like to announce a short break of three quarters of an hour," I heard the black man say, "during which time the object of your desire will present itself to you in person and you will have the opportunity to take another close look at it. Please do not hesitate to convince yourself in detail of the merits of the object, Isabel will show you everything you can look forward to in the next three days - if you are the highest bidder. And please remember our two rules for the performance: the object must be unclothed at all times and present itself in any way that is required of it. All others, on the other hand, must remain clothed at all times."

The two assistants untied Isabel's wrists and ankles and helped her off the bed. Sam had put his cloak back on, gave Isabel a kiss on the cheek and whispered something in her ear that seemed to make her blush. Then he took her by the hand and led her off the stage to the first group sitting near the stage. Isabel made a little curtsy with a smile and stepped into the circle of chairs. Patiently she now went from one guest to the next, letting herself be stroked and touched and examined, and although one could have had the association of a cattle show during this close inspection, neither the touches nor her own nakedness among so many clothed people seemed to make Isabel uncomfortable.

The behaviour of the guests was a good indication of their preferences. A younger man, for example, was almost exclusively interested in her feet, which she patiently placed at his disposal, while a rather plump middle-aged woman seemed to have a sadistic streak; Isabel had to lie down with her belly on her legs, whereupon the woman scrutinised her bottom. Not only did she give Isabel light strokes with her hand, she also pulled her buttocks apart and briefly massaged Isabel's tender rosette with her middle finger, which she had just moistened with her own saliva. A relatively short man opposite her apparently wanted to test whether his height would be enough to take Isabel from behind, he had her kneel down and stretch her bottom out to him, then knelt behind her, grasped her hips and indicated a few thrusts, which seemed to go to his satisfaction and was acknowledged with laughter around the table. To my surprise, Isabel also joined in the laughter.

Eventually she joined me too. It was strange: we met as strangers and confidants at the same time. She smiled at me, rapt and lascivious, her whole naked body a single invitation.

"Good evening, sir," she said with a little bow and a slight tremor in her voice, "I hope you are enjoying yourself, even if you are not allowed to attend the auction?"

I looked at her a little too long, dumbstruck by the sight of her, then nodded slowly.

"I hope you are having a good time too?", I asked her.

"I'm amazed at how easy my transformation into an object came to me and how much I'm enjoying it... but at the same time I'm worried about you, I don't want you to feel bad."

"I don't feel bad," I said.

"No?" she asked, and I could feel her relief.

I took her hand and guided it to my hard penis. A smile, almost a glow came over her face.

"It excites you a little too?" she asked.

"More than a little," I had to admit.

"I love you," she said, "only you."

"I love you too. You look so beautiful. So sexy, so desirable. I would empty my entire bank account to buy you at auction," I said.

"I can assure you that's not necessary. You already own me."

"Just not for the next three days."

"No, for the next three days I will belong to someone else."

"I'm already insanely jealous," I said, "and incredibly aroused."

"I feel so wicked," said Isabel. "And you won't be angry with me if I enjoy this adventure?"

"I demand that you enjoy this adventure," I said.

I could see how relieved she was. She looked at me again, then turned and walked to the next table, where three older, greying gentlemen were seated, any one of whom could have been her father in age. They were all dressed in very elegant dark suits, you could literally see their wealth. Next to them I felt like a poor wretch.

"Good evening, gentlemen. I hope I'm not disturbing you?", Isabel asked the men.

"Not at all," said one of the men, "we were already waiting for you."

"I'm glad to hear that," Isabel said, "then I hereby present tonight's auction item, which can be yours as early as tonight: Tadaa!" She made a jokingly exalted movement to present herself. The men laughed and eyed her shamelessly from top to bottom.

"I'm afraid my eyes are so bad, come a little closer," said one of the men who was half bald. Isabel, fully aware that the short-sightedness was of course just an excuse, stepped right in front of him. The man bent down and stroked all over her body. I saw his hands stroking her breasts, her back, her bottom and her legs.

"Come sit on my lap," he then said, "I want to feel your weight."

Isabel sat down artfully on his lap and immediately put her arms around his neck, which pleased the man very much.

"You have beautiful lips," the man said to her.

"Which ones do you mean? The ones on my face or the ones between my legs?" asked Isabel coquettishly. The man grinned, he was completely smitten with her, there was no mistaking it.

"Both," he said with a grin.

"Beautiful lips are supposed to be kissed," Isabel said.

"Which one?" the man asked. Isabel grinned again.

"Both," she said then, "but maybe we'll start at the top? Everything in order, right? Everything has to have its order, doesn't it?"

"Order is half the battle," the man said and then suddenly became serious.

"Kiss me," he said. This was no longer a request, more a command. Sandra really leaned down to him now and kissed him. But this kiss was not short and polite, it was a wet, never-ending kiss. I could see their tongues meeting and playing around each other. It was strangely almost more blatant to me than anything else. Seeing my naked girlfriend sitting on an old man's lap and almost making out with him seemed somehow even more intimate than anything I had seen before. As they made out, the man's hand moved to her breast and began to massage it. I could hear Isabel's muffled moans. When they had released, the man looked at her breasts, which were right in front of his face.

"Actually, at first I thought your tits were a little small for my taste, but now I quite like them."

"What?" said Sandra, "too small?" She stretched her breasts forward and pushed them forward with her hands, "that's not too small!"

The man put his hands on her breasts and kneaded them a little.

"You're right," he then said, "they're perfect. Exactly a handful."

"Herbert," the man next to him now said with slight impatience in his voice, "you haven't bought her at auction yet. There are other interested parties!"

Isabel shrugged her shoulders with a smile, rose and went to the next man.

"Maybe I'll see you soon, Herbert," she said to him, "if you're not doing anything this weekend - I'm free..."

Then she sat down on the lap of the next man, who introduced himself as Steve. He too stroked her all over and Isabel purred like a cat. Then the man put a cigarette in his mouth and took a lighter out of his pocket. He dropped it on the floor, obviously on purpose.

"Oh, I dropped my lighter, can you maybe pick it up?"

"But of course" purred Isabel. She stood up and turned her back to the man. Standing directly in front of him, she said, "Where on earth did it fall?"

She looked over at me with a flirtatious smile, then slowly bent down until her hands touched the floor. Her legs were slightly spread, the man had to have a wonderful view of her tender labia. Although the lighter was right in front of her nose, Isabel pretended not to see it.

"Where on earth is the lighter?"

The man behind her was now stroking her buttocks, clearly enjoying the sight, while Isabel said:

"I just can't find it..."

The third man called out that it was a little further to the left and Isabel turned to her left so that now the third man had a wonderful view. Then Isabel reached for the lighter and straightened up.

"I found it after all" she then said and used it to light the man's cigarette.

"Oh, God, you make me so... so horny..." the man whispered.

Isabel bent down and grabbed him between the legs. She raised her eyebrows.

"Indeed. Yet all I was looking for was the lighter..."

"I want to fuck you," the man whispered.

"That could be arranged," Isabel said. "If you have the wherewithal, for three days. As long as you want, as often as you want."

"And in any hole I want?" the man asked cheekily.

"Well, as long as you can get your cock in my nostril, that's available to you too," said Isabel, whereupon the other two men laughed loudly, "otherwise you'll have to be satisfied with the following three orifices:" She opened her mouth, stuck her middle finger in and sucked on it devoutly, without taking her eyes off the man. Then she stretched her pelvis forward and put her middle finger into her vagina, slowly moving it back and forth.

"But that was only two openings," the man finally said cheekily.

"He can count too," Isabel said mockingly, "that gives rise to the most beautiful hopes. If you're that clever, you wouldn't want to deprive him of the back entrance, of course. It's included in the package, of course." She turned around, bent forward again and then pulled her buttocks apart.

The man had to swallow with arousal.

"Such a sexy ass," the man whispered, "I just have to sodomize you."

"As I was saying," Isabel let him know, "if you have the wherewithal, there's nothing to stop you."

Isabel enjoyed the power she had over men. She now sat down on the third man's lap, wide-legged, and leaned her back against his chest. He had his legs closed, hers hung spread down either side. Again she looked at me and winked.

"And what is the name of the third man in the bunch?"

"Bruno," the man said. His one hand immediately massaged her breast, his other hand moved between her legs and caressed her wet pussy. I could see her trembling with excitement. Our eyes met again. She spread her legs a little wider and put her feet on Bruno's knees so I could get a better view of Bruno's hand stroking her and finally his middle finger entering her. I could tell she was enjoying having me watch her do it.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a very naughty middle finger?" asked Isabel of the man.

"I would describe it more as single-minded," the man said, penetrating deeper into Isabel's vagina. She spread her legs even wider.

"You seem very limber," Bruno told her.

"Indeed I am," Isabel said.

"But you can't do the splits, can you?"

Isabel enjoyed Bruno's fingers for a moment longer, then took his hand away.To prove it, she leaned back on his lap, lifted her legs and then opened them like a peacock opens its wheel. For a moment she remained in this most obscene of positions with her legs spread in the splits, looked at the gentlemen with a confident smile, then laughed out loud at their open mouths and very slowly closed her legs again. The surrounding tables applauded politely, which my friend acknowledged with a smiling nod of her head. Then she stood up and bowed.

"I wish you gentlemen a good evening. Perhaps we will see each other again..."

Isabel walked on and ended up at the couple who had invited us. She whispered and giggled for a while with the woman on whose lap she sat. The woman kept stroking my girlfriend between her legs throughout the conversation, tenderly running her clit over and over again, making Isabel twitch with excitement. Finally their mouths and tongues found each other and they kissed long and wetly. The man looked at the two women with a smile.

Then a gong sounded and the three-quarters of an hour was up. The two women picked Isabel up and escorted her back to the stage.

"I hope you have counted your money, checked your account balances, extended your credit line. You were able to thoroughly convince yourself of the qualities of this luxury property. Now the time has finally come. Soon we will know who gets to spend the next three days with this beautiful woman. Let's get to the auction!"

There was applause. The small stool was placed at the edge of the stage. Isabel sat down on it, legs closed.

"We have to start somewhere. The opening bid is one hundred euros."

As if this was an arranged part of the auction, Isabel slowly opened her legs so that now the whole audience could see her open wet labia, shone on by the spotlight. It was really incredible to me how much she enjoyed this part. It was immediately bid on by all sorts of people in the audience, so that the thousand euros was reached in barely a minute, and it went on quickly, which was perhaps because Isabel had started to stroke herself. But even that didn't seem like a provocation or something she wanted to use to drive up the price, there was something innocent and accidental about it. She had first started by fondling and caressing her breasts, then her hand had slipped lower, between her legs. And while the people in front of her were naming higher and higher amounts to spend the next three days with her, Isabel slowly slipped her middle finger into her open vagina and began to masturbate in front of all these people. It wasn't frantic masturbation, though, but rather as if in slow motion, and was in strange contrast to the excited auction.

The couple from the sauna seemed to be very interested in Isabel, they really offered 7500 Euros. What a surreal sum, I thought. It seemed to stick, which somehow relieved me. The couple looked really nice. Sam looked searchingly into the audience and was about to say "to the third" when suddenly one of the three old men, Steve, raised his hand and said "8000". A murmur went through the audience.