Auctioning Off Isabel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He filmed his face, which began to twitch. He groaned and closed his eyes. Apparently he was ejaculating into the mouth of Isabel, whose suppressed moans could now also be heard. After a while, Steve opened his eyes again.

"I just came in your girlfriend's mouth, and she swallowed my whole load dutifully."

He filmed Isabel's face again. His penis was still in her mouth. Slowly he pulled it out, it was not totally erect now, but still impressively large. As he pulled out the tip, a thread of spit and cum formed. Isabel licked her lips and grinned. Then the video was over.

More pictures and videos came, the three men took Isabel in pretty much every position imaginable. They also took her to the sauna and the hot tub and the garden, and everywhere they had sex with her. And neither Isabel nor the men seemed to get tired. I felt the same way. I don't know how many times I came in those three days. And I could think of nothing but Isabel and the three old men.

Then on the last video I saw what I had feared all along. It was so foreseeable, but I thought that maybe it wouldn't happen. The video was called: The Grand Finale. And it showed all three men having sex with Isabel at the same time. At the same time in the sense that there was a penis in her vagina as well as in her ass and in her mouth at the same time. Herbert was lying on a large bed, Isabel was sitting on him, and behind her was Steve kneeling, fucking her in the ass, and to the left Bruno was having his penis sucked by Isabel. The camera moved around the four of them and then kept coming closer to capture specific details. I was so overwhelmed by this finale that I didn't even ask who was filming. But at the very end, the picture panned around and a man I had never seen before grinned at the camera and gave me an outstretched thumb. It was an older, rather fat man wearing a grey smock. I guessed it was the caretaker or the gardener. They had probably asked him to record the video, since the other three men were busy. Actually, this one man didn't matter any more after all the people who had seen Isabel on stage, but I still thought it was kind of gross.

Finally, the three days had passed and the time had come when Isabel no longer belonged to the men. The doorbell rang. I rushed to open it. Isabel was standing in front of it. She looked rather tired, but she was grinning. She was wearing an old men's trench coat that the men had apparently given her so she wouldn't have to go home naked. She opened the coat and let it slide off her shoulders. She was naked underneath. Her body was covered with reddish marks, places where the men had touched her a little harder. Between her legs, a wet streak could be seen on her thigh - semen leaking from her vagina and her butt hole.

"So, I'm not quite sure if we should really tell our grandchildren about what happened in the last three days..." she then said, stepping into our flat naked.

"Before I tell you anything, though, I have to do something I've been looking forward to for three days," she said. She stepped towards me, literally ripped my T-shirt over my head, hastily unbuckled my belt and zip, and then pulled down my pants. My totally stiff penis shot up as if on a spring. She got down on her knees and looked at my penis.

"Home at last," she said, licking once all over my shaft, over the glans and then taking it into her mouth, making a sound like tasting very delicious food. Shortly afterwards she pulled me into the bedroom, pushed me onto the bed, swung her legs over me and sat on my penis. Her vagina was a little swollen and felt warm, soft and very, very wet.

"I'm sorry, there's still quite a lot of cum in there, but I'm afraid I can't take that into consideration right now," she said as she slowly gyrated her pelvis, "my vagina is a bit sore already too, and really I should be taking it easy after this nonstop penetration, but I need to feel you inside me now."

"I don't mind," I said. It felt incredibly nice, although I could feel cum leaking out of Isabel's vagina. A lot of cum, to be exact, that wasn't mine.

"I'm afraid there's also cum flowing from my bottom over your cock and balls now, I hope you don't mind..."

"It's all so gross," was all I could say, "but somehow it also makes me so horny..."

Isabel grinned at me.

"Yes. Gross. And horny," she said as she rode me almost devoutly, "I can't deny that the last three days have been a very extraordinary experience. It was as if I transformed into a different person. The three men couldn't get enough of me and obviously they really wanted to take advantage of every minute with me. I was quite impressed because their penises were quasi continuously hard except shortly after they came, but at the end they confessed to me that they had chemical assistance. They were full on Viagra. I felt more desired than ever before. I was really an object of desire, with no will of my own, just there to give pleasure to these three men and to open myself up to them again and again. They called me their fuck toy or sex doll. They didn't care at all whether I was aroused or not, no questions were asked and no consideration was given, and that could actually have been unpleasant for me, but strangely enough, that's what got me so excited. A few times it even happened that we didn't even take a break to eat. I would then eat something bent over in front, and meanwhile the three men would take turns fucking me from behind. Please excuse my language, but the men had a rather direct way of expressing themselves, they said cock and cunt and asshole and fuck..."

"It actually makes me quite horny when you talk like that too," I said. She grinned.

"You can have it," she said. "It's no exaggeration to say that Bruno, Herbert and Steve fucked me really thoroughly. And they were just non-stop horny. Above all, they were really conscientious about my asshole. They always said that they absolutely wanted to follow your instructions and not neglect it. They licked it until it was totally soft and then they fucked my ass like crazy. They called it the anal phase. One fucked my ass from behind, the other lay in front of me and held his legs with his hands and I licked his asshole. Then they changed positions. They all squirted their sperm deep into my asshole several times. It was incredibly horny to feel that. How their cocks twitched in my butt and I could feel the warm stream of cum. And my tongue was deep inside all their assholes."

"Oh, God," I said, „so gross and yet so sexy..."

She kissed me. Knowing where her tongue had been before suddenly blew my mind and I felt myself twitching as I came inside Isabel. She came at practically the same moment too. It was incredible and beautiful to come with her at the same moment after those three days. We paused for a while.

"Did you come often?", I then asked her. She looked at me a little guiltily.

"To be honest, I stopped counting pretty soon... strangely enough, I found it most exiting when they fucked me while talking about something else. Once I sucked Bruno's cock and Steve fucked me in the ass, and meanwhile they were talking about the pros and cons of State bonds. It was so humiliating. Like I wasn't even there and it was totally beside the point that Steve's cock was in my butt. I don't know, but I found that so sexy. I came shaking and they just kept talking and fucking me."

She climbed off me and took my flaccid penis into her mouth.

"Interesting flavour cocktail," she then said giggling, "Cock-tail in the truest sense of the word... four different kinds of cum..." She slid higher and higher until her vagina was right in front of my face.

"Taste it...," she then said and lowered her vagina to my mouth. A trickle of cum ran into my mouth, and I really thought I could make out the cum of the three men inside.

"As a matter of fact," said Isabel, "there are five kinds."

"Why?" I asked, her vagina right in front of my face.

"Well... after the grand finale, Steve wanted to thank his gardener Pawel with a hundred euros for making the video, and Pawel then stuttered around and then asked quite shyly if he might not be allowed to make love to me sometime, because he hadn't had sex for so long and was longing for it so much. Steve then left the decision to me, and I... I felt sorry for him."

"And then?"

"Bruno, Herbert and Steve then had breakfast and I was alone with Pawel. He was so shy and so grateful. All the time he was telling me how beautiful I was. That I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was trembling with excitement when I undressed him. He was very hairy. Somehow I liked him. After those three macho guys, it was so different with him. The three guys fucked me and humiliated me, and they really could, they made me an object, but with Pawel I became a human being again. I wanted to give him something very special. I kissed and licked his whole body, every inch. He was a little sweaty, but I liked the way he smelled. I licked his armpits, his nipples. The back of his knees. I even licked his toes and the soles of his feet. I don't think he'd ever experienced anything like it. When I kissed his hairy bottom and my tongue came closer and closer to his hole, he shook so much with excitement that I thought he would have an epileptic seizure. It was nice to give him this gift. His cock was a little smaller than the others' but very thick, I found it somehow adorable...I felt that he was so aroused that he would have come as soon as I touched him. I then licked his testicles for a very long time so that he could get used to his arousal and then very carefully felt my way to his penis. He had calmed down enough for me to take him in my mouth without him coming immediately. I asked him if I could make love to him now and he said very simply and quietly "yes, please". He wished for me to be on top of him. I took his penis in my hand and very, very slowly sat on it. I bent down to him and we kissed for a very long time without moving. I felt his penis pulsating in my vagina. We made out like teenagers and I was moved by his excitement. I began to move very slowly. After only a few minutes, I felt that he could no longer hold back his excitement. His whole body was twitching and writhing under me, and I could feel his sperm flowing into me, it didn't seem to stop. Apparently there was quite a lot of it. We looked into each other's eyes the whole time, while stream after stream came shooting out of his penis. I came too, but more out of empathy than out of my own arousal. Afterwards, Pawel had to laugh and cry at the same time. It was somehow a wonderful ending to those wicked three days of not-so-tender sex."

"Phew," was all I could say to that. It was all a bit too much for me.

"So where do we go from here?", I asked Isabel as she lay beside me.

"Exactly the same as before," Isabel said and kissed me, "only a little hornier."

She lay down beside me and closed her eyes. She seemed to fall asleep. Then she opened her eyes again.

"Oh, yes," she said then, "Steve's birthday is in two and a half months. He's turning sixty-five and wanted to spend the weekend with some old friends. He asked me if I'd like to provide a bit of entertainment. Liven up the party a bit."

"Liven it up?", I asked.

"Well, well, he said that sometimes his birthdays were a bit bland, and that a young woman would certainly make the party considerably more entertaining."

I was stunned.

"And what did you say?"

She made a somewhat pained face and smiled uncertainly.

"Well, I... I was just sitting on top of him and shortly after he asked me, I felt him pumping his cum into me in powerful thrusts and I was very close to coming and.... and... and I guess that's when I said that you can't refuse a birthday boy anything and that I would, of course, be available to entertain him and his guests."

"Naked?", I asked her disturbed.

„We haven't specified that, but I assume that's the idea."

"And you don't mind all his birthday guests seeing you naked? Do you consider to let them do to you whatever they want?"

"Yes," said Isabel, "I have found that I like to give myself away. Not always, but maybe from time to time. It really excites me to be at the mercy of others. To be an object that is simply used. I would very much like to experience it again. If you don't mind. I think I've acquired a taste for it."

"And what does that involve? After all, the men won't just fondle you and look at you, they'll... they'll want to have sex with you."

Isabel smiled.

"That is indeed to be assumed. I seem to have quite an inviting effect on men, and I would be very surprised if there was anyone at the party who didn't want to fuck me. Steve thought it was a good idea to tie me up, he wanted to organise a pillory especially for this, where you are fixed like this with your neck and arms between two wooden boards and don't notice what is happening behind you. Then people can look at me in peace and have fun without me knowing who they are. Don't you imagine that's cool? I stand bent over and have no chance to move. Naked and not able to see anything. Your My legs are fixed to the floor so that they are a metre apart. I present my nakedness to people I don't know. I only hear them. How they make quiet comments. How they caress my bottom, touch my legs, my breasts. How they pull my buttocks apart and my vagina is open, visible for all the visitors to see how wet I am. How I then feel the first hard penis rubbing against my wet lips and then penetrating me. I don't know who it is, whether the man is old or young, beautiful or ugly, likeable or unlikeable. I only feel the thrusts and the hands that hold my hips. The desire with which he fucks me. How then the thrusts become faster, how I feel the hardness of the cock and then the trembling discharge. Can you understand how horny that can be?"

"I think I understand," I said reluctantly.

"Next week I was going to meet with Steve to discuss everything. And to maybe try out the pillory already. You're welcome to come, he said."

At first I was grateful to Steve for this offer, until I suddenly realised that Isabel was my girlfriend and Steve would have to be grateful to me if I allowed my girlfriend to meet with him.

"And how many people will be there?"

"Probably just his closest friends. Maybe around a dozen."

„A dozen??? I don't know what to make of that...," I said.

"Well, when you've given a prmoise, you've got to keep it," she said then, "and besides, there's a pretty clear sign of what you make of it."

She glanced between my legs with a grin. Without my noticing, my penis had become rock hard and stood quivering upwards.