All Comments on 'Auditions: Vivian'

by JasonJHonz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JasonJHonzJasonJHonzover 7 years agoAuthor
Where to find this series: BBB (Big Bad Bitches)

Thanks for reading!

You can find the rest of this series here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/25758

I'm also on Patreon, where you can get coupons for free stories, exclusive full-length stories with illustrations, NSFW illustrations & animations of my characters/stories, commissions, and 1-on-1 RP with any of my characters.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonJHonz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unreadable

Weird English; odd syntax; dreadful editing (or non-editing?). It was hard to get the faintest idea of what was going on. One star.

JasonJHonzJasonJHonzover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anon (11/29/16)

(Assuming you are the same person in the two comments)

While I'm sorry you're not a fan of my writing style, the entire point of this work, and more over, the non-con section, is to have the victim be dominated. That doesn't leave much room for escape, nor am I a fan of gore.

In response to my writing ... Sure, I can admit to skimming through it. But if it was really so terrible, Literotica would have rejected the piece, and would have told me as such.

At any rate, happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Insanely confusing to read...

This was incredibly confusing to read and difficult to visualize, i didn't even know this was about Futa until three fourths of the way down the story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous