All Comments on 'Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction 02'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4937 months ago

Abso-fuckin-lutely amazing. So hot and sexy. Loving it and would like this to continue until it's complete.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift7 months ago

Yes. A very good thought out story. And so well written.

Please more

TomNJaxTomNJax7 months ago

This is an OUTSTANDING story! Definitely going in my favorites. Looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for sharing.

gunmakergunmaker7 months ago

Very well written and it is well thought out. It seems that you're very well versed with the formalities and expectations of the culture.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now7 months ago

I love this story. Please keep it going!!!!!

pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

Favulous story! 5+fave

Spyder23Spyder237 months ago

Another great chapter. Yes, there’s a lot of sex but it’s much more than that

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

What a wonderful story. I'm so glad for all of the open communication - no one is being dishonest or cheating. The characters straddle the line between traditionalist and more relaxed mores. The characters are great and realistic. A++

Coochielover71Coochielover717 months ago

Once again you have crafted another series that has followers checking your submission for new stories that cause them to stop read other authors submissions so they can read your latest before the new gets worn off.

Durken82Durken827 months ago

I feel like the kids who were constantly asking the bookstores for the next Harry Potter book. This is a great story and I eagerly await the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are at least two more chapters missing that cannot wait to read. Lets go, i am not getting any younger here. Very sweet story,but not close to being finished.

johnnyj888johnnyj8887 months ago

I enjoyed this story because it was light reading with a little bit of comedy and love. I didn’t mind reading Spanish before the translation. Well written as well

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please go back to using the Spanish as you did in part 1, it allows the reader to feel closer to the charactors!

HumthisHumthis6 months ago

Awesome, looking forward to the next one!

4certain4certain6 months ago

I also miss seeing Spanish prior to the translation to English. To me it was a refresher for the language I learned decades ago, as well as helping emphasize the cultural differences that exist. This is a great story. I anticipate you will have at least two more chapters forthcoming and, hopefully, many more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm really enjoying this. Please give us more chapters to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fully invested in these characters. More please! Soon!!

Fgreen79029Fgreen790293 months ago

Would have rather read the Spanish with the translation.

16BattleshipGunner16BattleshipGunner3 months ago

Definitely more love your writings and charter building, but on serval of your stories, you leave us wanting more

Havoc100Havoc1003 months ago

Agreed. The Spanish gives it a more authentic feel of the mix of cultures.

KrittaKritta2 months ago

I'm not a Spanish speaker, but I'd much prefer the Spanish without translations, or at least with the translations somewhere besides the middle of the sentences. Obviously there are differing opinions on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love it and please don't worried about putting Spanish in there if people want to read it in Spanish their computer will change it for them. great job. I had a offer to do this with my aunt years ago but I told them I had a vasectomy. about 5 yrs. before they ask me and yes I know I could have got some nice pussy and just said something must be wrong with me also but didn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-03-23: "Summer Help" -- a 3-part Incest *focused* series launches tomorrow. Thanks for reading, favoriting, commenting, and emailing. I read all feedback. I usually don't respond to comments. If you email (and supply an address), I will reply. --- 2024-03-14: Sorry ...