Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Not waiting for him to respond, as if she already knew the answer to her question, she touched his naked prick with her manicured fingertips while staring in Michael's eyes before staring down at his erect prick again. Then, in the way that his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law all did, his sister-in-law wrapped her fingers around his erection. If it wasn't enough that he had seen his sexy sister-in-law naked and she had seen him naked too, he couldn't believe Julie was holding his stiff prick in her warm hand.

As if his prick was her dildo, she continued holding his naked cock in her hand while fondling the head of his engorged prick with her fingertips. She stared at him with sexual desire in the way that he stared at her with lustful horniness. Having already crossed the sexually inappropriate line, it was obvious to both that they were on the precipice of having forbidden sex. In the way that a son-in-law should never have sex with his mother-in-law, a brother-in-law should never have sex with his sister-in-law. Yet, with him given his wife's permission, this was all Ashley's idea.

"Julie," said Michael feigning his surprise. "Oh, my God," he said with pretend shock. "What are you doing?"

As if he didn't know what she was doing, he knew exactly what she was doing. Even though he was recently married to her sister, he was there to have sex with his sister-in-law in the way that he had sex with her mother the day before. What Julie was doing when wrapping her fingers around his cock was what he hoped and wanted her to do. Even though they were both naked, and even though he entered her sauna knowing that she was naked too, he acted like the innocent one. He acted as if she was the one who was taking sexual advantage of him. Even though he was the sexual predator, he acted as if he was the sexual victim.

"I'm doing what you obviously hoped that I'd do and wanted me to do," she said with a sexy laugh while slowly stroking him and staring down at him before looking up at him. "Being that my sister, no doubt, already told you that I always get horny in the sauna, I don't mind touching you if you don't mind me touching you," she said with a pause. "And if you don't mind touching me," she said.

Teasing him with her hand, her fingers, and with her eyes, she put his right hand on her right breast. Immediately, Michael moved his right hand from her right breast to feel her left breast before moving his hand back to feel her right breast again. Staring at the shape, the size, and at her areolas and nipples, he stared at Julie's naked tits as if he had never seen naked tits before. He stared at his sister-in-law's naked tits as if he was comparing them to her mother's naked tits and her sister's naked tits. He stared at Julie's tits as if he was comparing them to his mother's naked tits and his sister's naked tits.

"You have beautiful breasts, Julie. I love your breasts," he said. "They're so firm and so shapely."

She smiled at his compliment while inhaling a big breath of air and sticking out her chest as if inviting him to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.

"I'm glad you love my breasts. I love my breasts too," she said looking down at his hand feeling her breasts while his fingers fingered her nipples.

He looked up to smile at her before looking down to pull, turn, twist, squeeze, and pinch her nipples.

"I love your big nipples, too," he said.

Returning the sexual favor of him touching and feeling her by her touching and feeling him, she stared down at his erect prick. Unable to wrap his head around all that happened in just five days, Michael couldn't believe he was naked and in the sauna with his naked sister-in-law. He couldn't believe he was feeling her tits and fingering her nipples in the way that she was feeling his cock in her hand and fondling the head of his prick with her fingertips. Then, when she started stroking him, he thought he was going to prematurely cum.

"Do you like that? Do you like me stroking your prick, Michael? Do you enjoy feeling my tits and fingering my nipples?" She smiled up at him while sexually teasing him. "Does what we're doing now feel good?"

Obviously already knowing the answers to her sexual questions, not waiting for him to reply, she continued stroking him before she moved to her knees and moved between his legs. Then, taking his erect prick firmer in her hand, she stroked him. Teasing him with her lips, her tongue, and her eyes, she lowered her mouth down to his prick to kiss his stiff cock while licking his stiff cock. Then, while staring up at him with her blue eyes, she took his stiff cock in her mouth.

'I can't believe Julie is blowing me,' thought Michael staring down at her with his hard, hairy prick in her mouth.

* * * * *

Something as forbidden as it was sexually exciting, his sister-in-law was sucking his cock. In the way that his wife loved to do, and in the way that his mother, his sister, and her mother had already done, his sexy sister-in-law was blowing him. He couldn't believe Ashley's big sister was sucking his cock.

"Oh, Julie. That feels so good," he said touching her blonde hair as if he was petting a dog.

Julie stared up at him with her big, blue eyes in the way that her mother stared up at him with her big, blue eyes while blowing him. She stared up at him in the way that his mother and his sister stared up at him with their big, brown eyes while blowing him. He couldn't believe that Julie was sucking his cock while stroking his cock. As if she was his newly, wedded wife instead of his sister-in-law, she continued stroking him while sucking him. Michael watched Julie stroke him. He watched her suck him. He couldn't wait to ejaculate his cum in her beautiful mouth.

As if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat and he was Harry Reems, he watched Ashley's sister fill her mouth with the entirety of his engorged prick. He put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and in the way that he had done with his mother, his sister, and her mother, he did with her. Humping her beautiful mouth with his hips, he fucked her face. In the way that he had already ejaculated his cum in his mother's willing mouth, in his sister's willing mouth, and in his mother-in-law's willing mouth, he couldn't wait to ejaculate his cum in his sister-in-law's willing mouth.

Something he'd never forget and would always remember, having so, very much to masturbate over, whenever he masturbated now, he'd be masturbating over seeing his naked mother while imagining having sex with his naked mother. He'd be masturbating over seeing his naked sister while imagining having sex with his naked sister. He'd be masturbating over seeing his naked mother-in-law while imagining having sex with his naked mother-in-law. Now, he'd be masturbating over seeing his naked sister-in-law while imagining having sex with his naked sister-in-law.

"Julie," he said acting as surprised as he was sexually excited. "I don't believe this. This is so unbelievable. I never thought I'd be having sex with you, my wife's big sister, my sexy sister-in-law. I never thought you'd ever suck my cock."

When she smiled up at him with her blue eyes, he stared down at her with his brown eyes. As if he was sexually fantasizing it, he couldn't believe he was seeing Ashley's big sister naked and she was sucking his prick. As if he was dreaming it, he couldn't believe that he had seen his mother, his sister, and her mother all naked. In the way that Julie was blowing him now, he couldn't believe that his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law all blew him too. He couldn't believe that he not only made love to them all but also fucked them all too. He couldn't wait to make love to Julie before fucking her.

With him nearly done with his side of the bargain, as she promised she would, he couldn't wait for Ashley to have sex with the nine men that they owed money to for their wedding expenses. With her reluctant to have sex with more men, once she stopped being a swinger, fortunately for him, his side of the bargain was much better than her side of the bargain. In the way that he always sexually lusted over his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister, his wife never sexually lusted over any of the nine men that she promised to seduce.

He continued watching Julie sucking him while she teased him his cock with her hand and mouth. Removing him from her mouth, she teased him with her tongue while giving him a sexy smile. She kissed his cock and licked his cock before she returned to sucking his prick again. A huge understatement, Michael was pleased that every woman in his family were great cocksuckers. Even though his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and now his sister-in-law gave him great head, able to compare them all, his wife, Ashley, was still the best cocksucker.

"Is this what you want, Michael?" Just as he was close to cumming in her mouth, she abruptly removed his cock from her mouth again, this time for her to speak instead of to tease him. "Is this why you're here, to have sex with me?" She moved from her knees to stand. "Make love to me, Michael. Fuck me. Being that we always shared everything, I'm sure my sister won't mind me sharing you, too."

* * * * *

As if she was his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, or a whore that he paid to have sex with for an hour, taking him to bed, Julie took Michael by the hand and led her to her bedroom. She turned on her shower and pulled him inside with her to rinse off their sweat from being in the sauna. Then, in the way that he pushed her mother up against the wet, tile shower wall and kissed her, she pushed him up against her wet, tile, shower wall and kissed him. His sister-in-law was French kissing him in the same sexual way that his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law all sexually kissed him.

'I don't believe this,' thought Michael. 'If I read this in a story, I'd never believe that a man could get so sexually lucky with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and now his sister-in-law.'

Kissing him and kissing him, Julie was obviously ready to have deep, penetrating sex with her brother-in-law. In the way that he already had sexual intercourse with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister, he was about to have sexual intercourse with his sister-in-law now. In the way that he fucked his wife, Ashely, his mother, Katherine, his sister, Christine, and her mother, Anne, he was ready to fuck his wife's sister, Julie.

He thought that once he was married, that would be an end to his swinging days and his free-spirited sex life. Even though he knew his wife was a whore and was happy that she was, until he came up with the idea of bartering sex with his wife for money, he had no idea that he had married into a family of whores. Yet, in the way that he had coerced his wife to participate in the swinging lifestyle, he felt guilty that he had pressured her to have sex with nine more men she barely knew.

Perhaps, Ashley thought she was pulling a fast one over him when she suggested that he have sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister before she had sex with the nine men as compensation for their wedding expenses. If only she knew that he wanted nothing more than to have sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister, she would have suggested something else. Now, he couldn't wait to watch Ashley having sex with nine men. He couldn't wait to watch his wife sucking and fucking their wedding debts away while being sexually used and abused by nine men.

In the way that he did with her mother and routinely did with his girlfriend, who was now his wife, he turned his sister-in-law around, bent her forward, and inserted himself in her already wet pussy. He slid and humped himself deeper inside her. Humping her while reaching down and around her to cup her big tits in the palms of his hands and finger her nipples with his fingers, she was just as sexually excited as he was. He fucked Julie right there in the shower and in the same way that he fucked her mother in her shower just the day before.

"Oh, Michael," said Julie. "It's too bad you didn't marry me instead of my sister. It's too bad you married the wrong woman," she said with a dirty laugh. "I could have made you a good wife. I would have made you very, sexually happy," she said.

Michael squeezed her tits before reaching behind her to squeeze and lightly slap her shapely ass. He humped her harder while squeezing and slapping her ass harder. Since she seemed to enjoy her ass being slapped, he slapped her ass even harder while fucking her.

"This is only a one-time thing, Julie. Maybe, one day, Ashley will fill you in on the details as to why I'm really here," he said expanding the mystery of why he was having sex with his wife's sister.

She pulled away from him, turned off the shower water, and grabbed her towel.

"I don't care why you're here, Michael," she said with attitude. "I'm just glad that you are," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile before giving him a deep, wet kiss. "A one-time thing?" She gave him a disbelieving look. "This doesn't have to be a one-time thing," she said drying herself. "Now that we had sex, why not have sex again? We could continue having sex all the time. Besides, there's no way that you'll not want to make love to me and fuck me again. There's no way you wouldn't want me to suck your cock and cum in my mouth while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples."

Michael grabbed his towel and dried himself too.

"Even though your offer to continue to have sex with you is very enticing, I'm afraid not, Julie. I'm married to your sister. I love her," he said. "The last thing that I want to do is to hurt her by continuing to have a sexual relationship with her big sister."

'Besides,' he thought. 'The last thing that I want is to lose Ashley by making my wife's sister pregnant.'

She gave him a curious look while probably wondering why he was really there with her.

"Since you're married to my sister, just married to her, and if you love her, as you say you do, then I won't ask why are you're here. I accept this as my lucky, sexual day," she said with a dirty laugh. "As long as you don't mind me telling my sister that we had sex," she said with a pause while waiting for him to voice his possible disapproval. "I'll ask my sister that question later when I talk to her," she said sitting on the bed. "I'll just accept this for what it is while enjoying the moment of this one-time thing, as you put it."

He nodded his head while smiling down at her.

"I can explain and one day, I will," he said with compassion. The last thing that he wanted to do was to hurt his sister-in-law's feelings by making her feel sexually used, even though she was used by her sister and by him. "No doubt, it will be something we'll all have a good laugh over one day. Even though I have no problem with you telling Ashley that we had sex, nonetheless, Ashley should be the one giving you the reason why I'm here."

She held up her hand and put her manicured finger to his lips to stop him from talking.

"Don't talk. Never mind. Forget about that for now. Let's just make the best of this one-time thing. Make love to me, Michael, instead of just giving me a quickie as you did in the shower. Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me. I want you to slam your cock inside me. I want you to pound my pussy hard enough and long enough to give me an orgasm with your cock. I want you to make me cum," she said kissing him passionately.

* * * * *

He touched the side of her face before sliding a slow finger across her full, red lips and when he did, she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking his erect prick.

"Okay. I can do that. I'd be happy to do that for you," he said removing his finger from her mouth to kiss her deep, kiss her long, and kiss her hard and with sexual passion.

She gave him a smile as if she was his prisoner and he was his captor. He didn't have to be psychic to know what she wanted and what she wanted was for him to give her oral sex. Like daughter, like mother, in the way that he did with his mother, his sister, and her mother, she wanted him to give her oral sex too. She wanted him to eat her pussy before he fucked her cunt. She wanted him to finger her while licking her. She wanted him to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and his tongue.

"Yet, before you do that, I want you to give me a sexual orgasm with your finger and your mouth. I want you to eat me, Michael. I want you to lick my cunt. I want to feel what my sister has felt all these years. I want you to do me as if you're doing her," said Julie.

Julie looked at Michael as if she was his new bride instead of her sister. She looked at him with love in the way that he looked at her with lust. She looked at him in the way that his mother, his sister, and her mother all looked at him before he lowered himself down between their legs.

"I can do that," said Michael with a sexy smile. "I'd be happy to do that for my sexy sister-in-law."

Not stopping there, as if giving him precise instructions, she told him exactly what she wanted him to sexually do to her pussy.

"I want you to finger my pussy while sticking your tongue in my hole, Michael. I want you to lap my cunt hard and fast while rubbing my clit hard and fast too. As if I'm your wife and you're my husband, I want you to eat me in the way that you eat my sister. Then, after you make me cum with your fingers and your tongue, and after you make me cum again with your cock while fucking me, I'll give you the best, damn blowjob you've ever had in your life."

'She'd have to go some to beat Ashley's blowjobs,' thought Michael. 'Still, he was game. He was more than ready to eat his sister-in-law's pussy. He'd do anything for Julie to suck his cock again.'

Perhaps, because they were in the swinging lifestyle for two years before they were married, Ashley was a real pro at sucking cock. Even before he met her, she was a cock sucking whore and a total cum slut. Confessing all that she had done in the past, she was a very popular coed who had plenty of sexual relationships in college. For sure, his wife had sucked lots of cocks. Yet, once she kept her end of their bargain and had sex with nine more men, that part of her life was over.

'That part of her life was over,' he thought with a dirty laugh, 'that is, unless they needed something else to barter her having sex with men in exchange for goods, services, and money.'

* * * * *

In the way he had done with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, and now his sister-in-law, Michael moved between Julie's shapely legs. As if she was his wife instead of his sister-in-law and he was her husband instead of her brother-in-law, he licked her while fingering her. Wishing Ashley was there to watch him eating her sister, he imagined his wife being proud of his oral sex expertise. Becoming quite expert at eating pussy, Michael had Julie squirming around her bed in no time.

In the way that he enjoyed putting a hand behind a woman's head when she was sucking his cock, she seemingly enjoyed putting a hand behind his head while he was licking her pussy. Holding her hand there to hold his head in place, exactly where she wanted his mouth, then grabbing the side of his head with two hands, she mashed his face in her wet pussy. In the way that his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law all did, his sister-in-law wiped her sopping wet cunt all over his face.

As if his face was a sanitary pad, he was literally covered with his sister-in-law's vaginal secretions. He had her pussy juices everywhere, up his nose, on his chin, and on his cheeks. In the way that he had mashed the faces of dozens of women while humping their mouths, fucking their faces, and forcing them to deep throat him, she continued mashing his face in her pussy. As if he was fucking her with his tongue and his nose, he could barely breath.