Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking and licking her, he rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy. He couldn't wait to make love to Ashley's sister. He couldn't wait to make love to his sister-in-law. In the way that he was lucky to have sex with his mother and his sister, he was lucky to not only have had sex with Ashley but also with her mother and now her sister. If he was comparing one to the other, his mother, sister, her mother, and her sister, hands down and by far, Ashley was the best in bed. Now that he had seen their naked bodies and had sex with them all, he never wanted to have sex with anyone but his wife.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. Right there. That's it. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. That feels so good, Michael. Lick me faster. Rub me harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming," she said.

As soon as he had given her an oral orgasm, she reached down for him. Michael wiped his face with some tissues on her nightstand before mounting her. As soon as he mounted Ashley's sister, she reached between his legs for him and inserted his stiff cock in her pussy. Sliding his prick in Julie, he was making love to his wife's sister. He was making love to his sister-in-law. If having sex with one of Anne's daughters and with Anne wasn't enough, he couldn't believe he was having sex with his mother-in-law's other daughter.

Slowly humping her while kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, he made love to his sister-in-law. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, he fucked Julie. He fucked Ashley's sister hard and he fucked her fast. In the way he had done with his wife, her mother, his mother, and his sister, he pounded Julie's pussy in the mattress. With her already sexually excited from him eating her, she was on the verge of cumming again.

Humping her faster, he humped her harder. Humping her harder, he humped her deeper. Harder, faster, and deeper, he fucked his sister-in-law in the way that he fucked his wife, his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law. Now, that he nearly completed his side of the bargain, he couldn't wait for Ashley to complete her side of the bargain. He couldn't wait to watch his wife having sex with nine men while he watched and masturbated himself.

"Michael. Oh, Michael. Hump me harder. Harder. Hump me faster. Faster. Hump deeper. Deeper. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me," said Julie. "Give me all of your big, hard cock. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me."

* * * * *

As if he had killed her, she collapsed in her bed. She was breathing hard and her face was flushed. Obviously, an understatement, she enjoyed having sex with him as much as he enjoyed having sex with her.

Not taking a break, as soon as Julie had her sexual orgasm, she was ready to give Michael his sexual orgasm. She devoured his cock as if she was a starving animal. She blew him as if she had been in jail and without a man for the last ten years. She stroked him and sucked him as if she was a professional cocksucker or a professional whore, a prostitute.

Perhaps, wanting to prove her point that he had married the wrong sister, she would have given him the best blowjob he ever had in his life but Ashley held that title. No one could suck cock in the way that Ashley sucked cock. His wife was the best cocksucker. Yet, it was still sexually exciting to compare having sex with his mother to having sex with his sister just as it was sexually exciting to compare having sex with his mother-in-law and to having sex with his sister-in-law.

"Oh, Julie," he said. "You're going to make me cum. Stroke me faster, Julie. Suck me deeper. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. "Suck me, Julie. Suck me."

In the way that he had done with every woman who had sucked him, he humped her mouth. He fucked her face. By pulling her head down and forward when humping her mouth and fucking her face, he impaled his cock deeper. Deep throating him, Julie took all of him without choking or gagging. Obviously, she had done this type of cock sucking before. Obviously, she enjoyed sucking his prick as much as he was enjoying having his prick sucked.

"Cum, Michael, cum," she said removing his stiff prick from her mouth to speak. "Cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum," she said continuing to suck him and stroke him.

He stared down at her staring up at him. As if he was dreaming his sister-in-law blowing him or sexually fantasizing Julie sucking him, he touched the side of his cock and her lips. He couldn't believe that not only his mother and sister blew him but also his mother-in-law and sister-in-law blew him too. What he thought was an impossible task when Ashley first proposed it, was easier than he thought it would be. What he thought would be a sexually exciting task to have sex with these four women was even more sexually exciting than he imagined it would be. Now, he couldn't wait for Ashley to fulfill her promise by having sex with nine men.

"Julie! Oh, my God, Julie. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop stroking me. Don't stop sucking me," he said pressing the back of her head against his engorged prick. "I'm cumming, Julie. I'm cumming," he said exploding a volume of cum in Julie's mouth.

Enjoying his sister-in-law's blowjob, a memory he'd never forget and would always remember, he prolonged cumming for as long as he could. Yet, as soon as he said that he was cumming, he did. He ejaculated a mouthful of cum in Julie's willing mouth in the way that he did with his wife, his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law. Not only did she swallow every drop but she licked him clean while staring up at him. Then, she gave him a deep wet kiss that was so deep and so wet that he could taste himself on her.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote

Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by thh3, cobob, TGod113 and 37 others
9.9k Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
gandolf777gandolf777about 1 year ago

U want us to vote, but do not provide the stars. I would rate this one 5 stars😎😎

florbustflorbustover 1 year ago

Five stars if I could vote but I cannot again. Jim

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
A Surprise 4 Mom Son gives mother best present ever: 9 hard inches in 3 holes.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories