Be My Guest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrible too to see the two of us manhandle the sleeping and now naked girl, down the bed, one set of hands to each foot. Dragging her downwards until her hips were at the end of the bed and then lifting and parting her legs. Opening her, spreading her -- causing her inner and outer lips to smack open and reveal her sexual entrance. Revealed for our sexual pleasure and gratification.

Something so erotic, yet so awful. That opening. Two men just taking hold of a woman's legs and, admittedly gently, pulling them apart. So animalistic, so crude -- just lust. The male desire to get between a woman's legs and fuck. The opening, the parting, the spreading -- Kashika's dark hair strewn 'clam' opening for us. We causing it to open, revealing her 'hole' just there. Her reproductive entrance and exit. And there too were our own reproductive organs, so stiff with excitement. Would this have been worse had this been a stranger, a girl we just happened to know and who slept so soundly -- or we had drugged. The awful pleasure of coming into her bedroom and making her ready for us. Perhaps a sweet, innocent girl, perhaps with a nice young boyfriend who she has only recently allowed -- or perhaps better to say chosen -- to sleep with. And now her almost virginal sex to be opened by two mature, naked and so very stiff men and her little hole to be used -- so used. And then everything put back as it was, so she never knew what or who had visited her in the night. No idea at all that it was not just her boyfriend's penis who had entered and cum, but another two penises, perhaps larger, certainly older and definitely without her permission and knowledge.

Would that be worse than what we were doing? Kashika there on her bed -- again! A woman not ready for sexual intercourse -- but to be made ready. Rohan had the bottle of sexual lubricant to hand. Squirted onto Kashika's sex, aimed right at that hole -- as if she was some mere machine needing greasing before use. But that was surely how it was. Little different from two men choosing to share a lifelike blow-up doll; some penis sleeve device clamped in position or even, just slipping a plastic sheet between mattress and divan -- a tight place to push their penises. All would need lubricating to simulate the hot wetness of an aroused woman.

A squirt to my cock from Rohan. A squirt to his and we stroked ourselves, spreading the lubrication, before our fingers did the same to Kashika. Our fingers together rubbing around her entrance, our fingers going in together, easing and readying Kashika to receive both our turgid organs and, in due course, our semen. The girl not even stirring as our fingers slipped and played in her now oiled sexual folds, our fingers going in and out of her little hole together.

"Would you like to begin?" Asked Rohan.

The excitement. Was I worked up! No difficulty about penetration. I just stood at the end of the bed, positioned my knob and, very much, just slid forward. My swollen knob just disappearing into Rohan's wife. A few lovely slides to and fro and I pulled out.

"No, go balls deep first. Isn't this great?"

Back in and I pushed forward until -- yes -- my balls touched her. My hard, curving cock all the way inside her.

"Like that?"

"Yes! Like that." Rohan staring at where my penis disappeared into his wife. His own cock so hard -- and he was stroking it. Clearly really worked up by again seeing his wife being fucked.

A few deep strokes and I withdrew, letting Rohan have his turn. A second penis slipping into Kashika -- balls deep.

"So good doing this together. Sharing." Out he came.

For a moment I thought he was going to slide it against my own erection. Both so slippery with oil. I turned and slid into Kashika again.

It turned into a long fuck. I may have had considerable qualms about sharing. Rohan might well like the idea but, well, Kashika was not my wife, and I was so aware just how non-consensual this all was on her part, however much I had been invited in by Rohan -- balls deep in. And then it came.

"Imagine us doing this with Vickie." Clear, by the way Rohan was looking down at his wife, that he was imagining not dark curls but fair: not that he had seen. Not lovely brown skin but pale. Not black, exotic nipples but the palest coral pink: not that he had seen -- yet. Could I imagine that? I had to say something:

"I'm happy not imagining but doing."

Rohan stepped back and in I went. "After all I was doing this only last night with Vickie. I don't need to imagine!" I did not. But I had not been doing that to a sound asleep or drugged Vickie. Nor a Vickie artificially lubricated. She had been on heat, and I had 'ploughed' her with her ankles locked behind her back and me almost more splashing than fucking. There had been some remarkably wet noises!

And Rohan promptly wanted me to describe. Tell him about the fuck the evening before. Tell him all about Vickie in bed. Me talking about Vickie as I plunged in and out of his sleeping Kashika.

I stepped back -- almost, almost cumming. Almost spurting out across Kashika's naked stomach and dark curls.

"She's not dark is she? Tell me."

I had told Rohan before, but he wanted to hear again. He stood there, shiny, well lubricated and so swollen knob right at Kashika's entrance as I contrasted the girls. Kashika's radiating dark hairs, Vickie's tight fair curls; Kashika's thick and so dark inner lips open for Rohan's cock as they had for me, Vickie's neat little sex without extensive labial flaps -- a neat little hole to enter; Kashika's beautiful brown skin, Vickie's so pale.

"I can't wait to..." Again, Rohan's penis plunged into his wife. But that was not what he was imagining. I shuddered. How was that going to happen? Vickie just didn't sleep like Kashika.

A groan from Rohan, and some very energetic thrusting. He had come. Was that the thought of Vickie?

"Your turn, mate. I seem to have shot my load earlier than I'd planned. Go to it!"

The man just so jolly -- always that way. He pulled himself from Kashika, his stiff rather large, brown cock coming out all leaking. There, oozing a little between those thick and dark lips was his white cum, already trickling out. Perhaps a little thin that night. Dark brown, pink and white colours all there as I approached. That Rohan and I were sharing made that much more obvious by the cum. Easing in slowly, pushing Rohan's cum back up into his wife. Sexual squelching noises as I started to fuck again, caught in a way between wanting to finish and escape before, perhaps, Kashika awoke -- or Rohan started talking about Vickie again -- and wanting to prolong the delicious, almost illicit -- no, definitely, wrong -- pleasure of fucking gorgeous Kashika.

I took my time -- and she did not move or stir. My orgasm and ejaculation just so good and, as I pulled out, even more white cum made its appearance at Rohan's wife's closing entrance.

I stepped from the car all ready for the weekly tennis game with Rohan. I had told Vickie I would probably be late back. I had said I would 'probably' go for a pint with him afterwards. The reality likely to be somewhat different. Did I want to be intimate with his wife again? Had I not been intimate twice with Vickie that week. Was not that enough?

Rohan was already in the changing room. Already undressing. He hardly had greeted me before he was talking about what we had done the week before. He told me Kashika and he had fucked in the morning and she had found herself very cummy. Had caught so much in the palm of her hand on the way to the bathroom. A real pool in her hand. Rohan said she had turned back and thrust it at him and asked if he had been fucking her in her sleep -- again. Had poured it over his upright cock as he lay on the bed and then gone down on him. The night before's cum and all.

"Your cum and mine all there as she sucked me." Rohan looked straight at me with a grin, "She's swallowed some, actually a lot of your cum!"

Why did that have such an especial effect on me? Why did my penis just shoot up in the air at that? Right in front of Rohan what was more, even before we had started our game. There in the changing room. Two naked men changing.

He had playfully slapped it, "Better put that away for now. There are definitely other players still around."

I'd rummaged in my bag and got my shorts out in double quick time! And just in time, what is more, as Bob Wells, the club captain had come through the door as I was buttoning up. A few seconds earlier and... that would have been embarrassing. Not that he and men generally don't get 'stands' -- only normally they are not displayed! Rohan had not erected. All of his equipment just hanging there as he talked to Bob.

A good and energetic game. Bob and other players long gone by the time we walked back to the changing room and the showers. Rohan straight off with his kit. Naked before I had even undone my shoelaces.

"You up for your weekly fuck?"

I shook my head as I looked at my naked friend. His cock was growing, the idea clearly got to Rohan. It definitely seemed he liked the sharing. It got to him. I had rather preferred having Kashika to myself that one time, though did feel 'safer' with Rohan around. Kashika might wake up. I was sure that could happen. Of course it could happen!

"I wish Kashika was into sharing. You know, I know we have, but I mean from her choice. Imagine her here with us now." Rohan stepped into the shower and began soaping himself. "Imagine she's here and soaping her body, you know, suggestively, encouraging you to come and join her and me. You to use the soap on her." Rohan was rubbing his chest making it all sudsy. I could so easily imagine Kashika's boobs all streaked with soap, her black nipples and areolae running with water. My shorts were down. I could not help it. I erected. Once more two naked me with upwards pointing penises in the tennis changing room. I glanced at the door and hurried into the showers to join Rohan. He was soaping his cock now. Clearly more for pleasure than to wash. Unfortunately, just him. No Kashika.

"I'd so like to see her wanting to fuck with you. Perhaps we could together. You at her front, me behind her. Our cocks dipping under her, meeting in her sex. Our knobs poking at her and taking it in turns to go in and up." He had come up close to me. Our erections mere inches apart.

I could imagine it. Pressed against Kashika's soapy body, her hard nipples poking at my chest, my cock under her dark hair. Not into an oiled, artificially lubricated vagina as I had done several times, but one all slippery from her own arousal -- Kashika's lust.

"I don't think there would be room for both of us in there but imagine that. Our cocks hard against each other, tightly squeezed into her hot and slippery passage."

For a moment I thought Rohan's soapy hand would move to encompass not just his shaft but my own, pulling our cocks together as if in Kashika -- frotting together. The idea inside Kashika so good but having my cock rubbed against my friend's? I stepped back avoiding the possibility.

"That would be good, really good but I don't think. Kashika is too tight. Lovely and tight but..." I had felt I should say something. I did not want Rohan to think me rude stepping back. "I think you want to be careful with that hand if you are planning to fuck Kashika tonight!"

Rohan was certainly wanking with enthusiasm. A white spurting would not have surprised me! His hand fell away.

"You're right. I was thinking tonight we might try for her bottom. I didn't manage, but I think together..."

"She'd wake. I mean how can any woman not wake with a cock being stuffed up her bum?"

"Kashika doesn't wake being fucked, does she? I don't think she will. If we make her back hole so slippery and our cocks so oily... we could just slip in. You look as if you want to!"

Well, that had been thoughts of double penetration but... The man had got me again. The idea so tempting. Even perhaps just a little push at Kashika's so round and so beautiful brown bottom with its central 'star' -- seeing my knob at that wrinkled orifice. Just a little push. Even if I just came all over it -- that would be quite something. Tempted? Rohan had me again -- leading me by my cock. Two men with such sturdy erections in the showers. So good had Kashika been in the showers there with us -- and keen.

All was silent at Rohan's house. Up the stairs he went as I waited in the hallway.

"All clear. You can get ready." Rohan already had! He was as stripped as in the showers. Coming down the stairs with his brown penis and balls swinging away. He waited for me to undress. Indeed 'get ready' -- get ready to climb the stairs to his bedroom and fuck his wife. Fuck? No, to bugger!

Rohan stood waiting on the fourth step as I undressed. A grin from him as my trousers and pants came off. "Here we go," he said, both our penises firming. His right in front of me as he stood there raised above me on that step. A fine specimen I had to admit, as I watched it jerk upwards.

I suppose it was only polite. A politeness to Kashika that we should go up the stairs to her bedroom showing our appreciation of her! Me following Rohan's moving buttocks, heading up for Kashika's buttocks, indeed her back hole. Rohan's was there right in front of me. Staring me in the face, so to speak, as he walked ahead of me, going up the stairs.

And there Kashika was, curled up on the bed, facing away from us, her brown bottom encased in those white frilly knickers.

I couldn't see Kashika's face. She might even have been awake.

"We'll need to take those knickers off. Are you going to do it?"

Those knickers. I blame them really for my downfall. For a moment I imagined, Kashika turning with a big grin and saying, "Are you going to? Is that big cock for me? For my bottom?"

Would that be worse or better? Fucking a woman who was not my wife with her ready agreement rather than, well, using her as a sex doll, really? It was becoming a habit. This was going on too long. Far too long. It needed ending.

I reached, I tugged, pulling the knickers away from her bottom.

"Go on, spread her."

I reached and parted her cheeks. There it was, very dark, black even; crinkled and rather tight looking. It would need easing -- of course.

"I've got the oil."

Rohan handed me the bottle. It was labelled, it really was in clear letters on the front of the bottle, 'for the back'. It was purpose made for the task. Not just any old lube. It said so on the back of the bottle, 'Makes anal sex easy. Soothing texture, ensures comfort and a long-lasting glide. Water based and silky for long lasting play, making backside sex easy and so pleasurable for all. It feels all soft and cushioning."

'Easy backside sex' -- would it be? A squeeze and with a dollop on my fingers I approached Kashika's dark, crinkled hole. Silky and soft, indeed, feeling the corrugations as my finger went around and around. Was I really going to push in there? My finger certainly had no trouble. It just glid in. One finger and then two, rubbing in and out. More lube -- and even a third finger. I turned to Rohan, three fingers up his wife's backside. He was grinning, his usual jolly and pleasing smile. One that seemed to come particularly when he was aroused. And there was no question about that -- his cock was rigid. Bottom ready!

"I'll pull Kashika's knickers off, don't want to get the lube on them. But I do think we want to get lube on our cocks. We want them nice and slippery to just go up..." Rohan's fingers curling around the white straps of the frilly knickers.

I moved my fingers out of the way.

"Could you do it?" He said, "Could you lube me?"

I squeezed a large dollop from the bottle onto his shiny upright knob and waited for him to spread the lube.

"You do it."

Poised with his fingers curled under Kashika's white knickers, his cock so upright and with the blob of lube just starting to run down his glans, his look was imploring. Clear my friend wanted me to touch. I had been thinking he had wanted me to do that before. Had rather thought Rohan would have liked me to soap him in the showers.

I don't want to get lube on these knickers.

I obliged as slowly down came the white knickers.

A sharp intake of breath from Rohan. "Oh, I like that. So slippery. And my balls. Oh yes, that's lovely." The frilly white knickers now in his hand. Pristine, not a smudge of lube upon them. Pristine but no doubt warm from Kashika.

"Let me do you now." The knickers dropped on the bed. Rohan seeming now not to be worrying about lube on his hands. He used both hands. I was not quite sure why balls needed lubing as well!

A thorough lubing of my penis, Rohan's hands all over it. "Look at our two oily, slippery, bottom ready cocks." He was looking at them reflected in the dressing table mirror.

"Don't they look delectable?"

I shook my head; they were nothing to be ashamed about -- but delectable? "They certainly look shiny." The two knobs without a doubt looked that.

"Do you think they'll go in easily."

I did actually. "I think I've eased Kashika well and... you've certainly made our cocks as slippery as can be!"

"Let's get her into position."

No doubt as many positions for backside as frontside but 'reverse cowgirl' was not going to work with Kashika asleep nor the rather exciting idea of her sitting on a high stool and sticking her bum out for Rohan and I to approach standing. She had to be both awake and willing. She was neither. So it was 'Doggy style', but with Kashika not just kneeling but slumped forward. Her lovely brown bottom so raised. Her legs a little parted. All arranged by us. A careful positioning. We did not want her moving in her sleep because her airways were restricted or something. The gorgeous brown girl fast asleep as we arranged her. So like a doll. A realistic sex doll with all the orifices.

I looked at Rohan expecting him to go first.

"No, you try. Um, I don't mean... I... your cock's big but I think mine is the bigger. It'll be tight even with all that back lube. You try first."

"But her anal virginity..."

"I took the real one years ago. And very nice it was too. Kashika was so nervous and when she saw my cock... I think she almost went running for her mum!"

An interesting insight into their wedding night. Perhaps it had not been so wonderful for Kashika. Did I get the impression Rohan was just a bit selfish?

And there was that sometime virginal hole just below the one I was being aimed towards.

"Might I fuck first?"

"Of course. Don't cum though, you've a job to do elsewhere!"

Rohan had seen I was already dripping pre-cum. A long strand hanging. Yes, I was worked up. And with my ready lubed cock I slid into Kashika like a hot knife into butter. A few glorious and easy strokes but, as Rohan had said, I'd a job to do. It would, though, have been so good to go on and on until the spurting, as I'd done before. Out, a bit more lotion, and then touching penis knob to the dark star. It was time to apply pressure. I turned to Rohan.

"To boldly go where no man has gone before."

"Should be 'to go boldly', but, yes, you'll be first if... if you manage..."

"Only one way to find out."

Two anal virgins -- Kashika and me. Was she perhaps dreaming? What might that be? Something strange, something trivial, perhaps even sexual. Would the feeling of her bum being penetrated enter her dreams. Might she imagine?

Could it be done?

I pushed -- and it was happening. I had expected considerable resistance but there had not been to my fingers. My knob seemed almost half an inch in. Was it an illusion, was it just me squashed against her bottom hole. Another push, a bit more pressure and a feeling of 'give'. I was an inch in, only the rounded, purple splay of my knob visible. I glanced at Rohan and he gave me the 'thumbs up'. Kashika's sphincter had opened or rather been eased or forced. I was 'in', engaged in a possibly more intimate act with Rohan's wife than sexual intercourse proper. On I slid. A 'long-lasting glide' indeed, cushioned on the lube, into Kashika's bum. And of course I was going to slide as far as I could. Then it was the motion of fucking, tighter feeling yet surely not hotter.