Be My Guest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it," whispered Rohan as I felt his finger rubbing my own anus, clearly smothered in backside lub, going into me as easily as I had into Kashika. Fucking me gently with his finger as I fucked his wife. His finger feeling for my prostate. This was all going to be too much for me -- and was. Strong spurts into Kashika. Fist clenchingly good. A wonderful experience for me!

I let myself soften within Kashika's bum before pulling out. Another squirt of lube to her now readied hole and her husband moved to take possession. A bigger and thicker cock but in it went making Kashika look very stretched. I even readied myself to race to and out of the bedroom door in case there was some sort of noise, exclamation, or protest from Kashika along the lines of 'what the fuck are you doing, Rohan.' I thought of leaving them to it, only I knew Rohan would expect my finger up his bottom. Better to watch if still aroused but I watched nonetheless as Rohan pushed and penetrated and eased his long cock into her.

Slowly in, then out. Quite a sight as he went in and out of his wife's bum. A quiet sigh from me and I lubed up my finger and touched Rohan's dark brown star just as he finished an 'in' stroke. I held it so he had to push back on my finger, forcing it up his bottom. I did not push it in. He did.

"Nice?"

"Oh yes. I'm a bit funny that way."

I rather though Rohan was! Still, my bottom hole is sensitive too and I had not disliked his finger up me whilst I buggered Kashika. A friendly act. Very friendly! He was riding my finger and I let him. A wriggle or two from me, a curving to his prostate too. All the while he was buggering Kashika, slowing and then speeding as he controlled his pleasure. It all went on a bit long for me. I wanted to go home! But it was something my friend had wanted to do for some time. And it would have been churlish to hurry him. Eventually, of course, he either misjudged or just could not stop himself going over the edge.

Did her bottom dribble cum when he pulled out! The brown star closing.

Rohan saw me out.

"Do clear her up, or you'll have trouble in the morning!" I joked as I made ready, punching him playfully in the stomach. Him naked, me now dressed.

"See you next week."

I stepped out into the night to my car and home... and Vickie.