All Comments on 'Becky Ch. 06'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAover 12 years ago
Sad but true

This is your first story that you have turned my interest away. I do not see any good qualities in Becky. I can see how she is angry at the world, and resents her father. But now she is breaking the law. It also seems like she is on the path to blackmail, or other illegal activities. Her own interest in watching/feeling/tasting men's orgasm does not bother me. Her general attitude does. Especially toward adults. William does interest me. He is growing out of the confines that his wife locked him into. Sadly, I will no longer continue to read this series.

austin_voyaustin_voyover 12 years ago
On the other hand

I enjoyed it. A little rough in spots and a tad bit of cognitive dissonance on the part of Becky. But the "heart throb" feeling she has for Grace and her response are right on.

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Mixed Feelings

I hope LancerinLA is wrong about Becky, but I do fear that that this has the makings of a sexual Greek tragedy. I found it hard to be pleasureably aroused by the adult threesome knowing that their relatively "innocent" pleasure may well blow up in their faces via Becky's (all too understandable) predilection for finding betrayal in/from the adults in her life.

That said, I couldn't stop reading, and unlike LancerinLA, I can't wait to see where this story goes.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
I just cannot continue

At the first, I was really enjoying the story. A young girl raised in a rigid environment by a sadistic mother and sad father, coming into her own. The father able to realize that he is a man. But then Becky turns into such a selfish, rotten skeeve. Sad that's the way the story went. I don't like leaving a story before it's done. But this one was making me feel icky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous