Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Richard and Marnie settle into their new life.
16.5k words
4.18
15.5k
23

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard and Marnie begin to settle into their new routines and his new job. They move into their new apartment. Marnie wants to have sex with one of the new movers, but things go bad. They start dating Andre and they go to Club Labyrinth (a real sex club in NYC) where Richard is whored out for an hour, like Marnie was when she became a submissive. Richard meets a college student there. This chapter contains gay and lesbian sex, public sex, multiple partner sex, paid sex and interracial sex. This particular fantasy world doesn't have STD's or COVID in it. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

Becoming a Cuckold, Ch 4 - Settling In

"How did you figure out I wanted Andre to say all those things to you?" Mistress asked.

We were making breakfast after my wife had paid a professional sex worker a thousand dollars to fuck both of us for the weekend. We'd just sent him on his way. Andre had been a handsome black man with a big cock my wife loved fucking. Plus, she was my Mistress, which is why I wasn't totally devastated she'd loved fucking him.

"I remembered all the things done to demean and humiliate both of us to put us deep into submission quickly, Mistress. I assumed I'd get more of the same at some time." I should mention Mistress was a switch, submissive to my mother, and as mother's surrogate, to my sister, which also made them my Overlord Mistresses. Try to keep up. "Our relationship is never going to work if you don't love me. I don't want to be demeaned and degraded for your amusement if you don't love me. So either you don't love me and we're through, or you do, and we're going through the process of establishing the new boundaries of our marriage. I'm going for the latter until you prove differently. You seemed to be proud and happy at my promotion, more than just the new money. Proud of me."

She nodded. "What do you think about dating Andre?"

"I think you enjoyed fucking him, Mistress. I didn't hate him. It was difficult for me to have sex with him, but I did enjoy fucking you with him, so I defer to your wishes in the matter."

"It was arousing to watch you fucking him, so if we do date him, expect you'll be fucking him again."

"I already expect that, Mistress. Like I said, I don't hate him. I'll do what I must."

"Breakfast is nearly ready. Why don't you wake up the other two. You can wake Cheryl by licking her cunt if you want."

"Yes, Mistress."

Being my wife's submissive did have some benefits for me. It wasn't all watching Mistress get fucked by other men. As my Dominant, she had to care for my needs. Mother Mistress informed her she had to surrender all three of her fuck holes to me and my increasing libido each and every day, and provide me with at least one new woman to fuck every month. She wasn't going to be the only one in our relationship stepping outside our marriage. Cheryl was her college friend and a stone, cold fox who'd we'd both had sex with last weekend and who'd wanted to see me fucking a man this weekend. She'd spent the night along with my Domina sister, getting fucked into a coma by the previously mentioned sex worker.

When I looked in on them, still sleeping, my sister's leg was tucked tight against Cheryl's pussy. Unsure if I should try licking Cheryl's pussy with my sister's leg in such close proximity, I instead decided to shower licks and kisses on Cheryl's impeccable ass. Cheryl's tits weren't the magnificent mammaries my Mistress possessed, but her ass was much better.

Two or three minutes of oral attention to her nether cheeks and Cheryl stretched and turned in the bed, exposing the rest of her body.

"What do you want, Richard, as if I didn't know?"

"It's time for breakfast. Mistress told me to get you up by licking your cunt."

"I didn't feel you licking my cunt."

"Domina's leg was covering it."

Cheryl looked at the sleeping form next to her, my ginger haired sister and Domina, who was also a lovely young woman, made evident by her own nudity at the moment.

"We had some great times last night."

"We heard. She needs to get up too."

Cheryl blushed. "Why don't you lick my cunt now to jump start me?"

Since it was what I was sent to do, I licked her until her moans of pleasure woke up Domina.

"I sure hope you have the permission of your Mistress before licking another woman's cunt."

"Not only her permission, her orders, Domina. You both need to get up, breakfast is ready. Mistress expects you both to help us with packing today. She paid a thousand dollars for the sex worker you both fucked last night."

"Andre was a prostitute?" Domina asked.

"A good one too from all the screaming you both did, Domina. Apparently, fucking is his business."

"Damn, I liked him. I was hoping for a repeat sometime. I can't afford a thousand dollars though, that's for sure."

"Andre enjoyed himself, Domina. He was wondering if Mistress and I would like to date sometime, for free."

"Are you going to do it?" Cheryl asked.

"Mistress is thinking about it."

"How do you feel about that?" Domina asked.

"I don't hate him, even like him a little, Domina. If we're going to fuck other people, I'd prefer one I like. Get up. Your food will get cold. Bacon and coffee are already made."

******

The two women did stay and help, Cheryl until two. When Cheryl left, I was put back in my cock cage, which was disappointing. After Cheryl was gone, Domina asked about the new job and what the big secret was.

"Last Saturday night, Cheryl took us to The River Cafe for dinner. They have those long white tablecloths and during our meal, Mistress made me get under the table and lick Cheryl to orgasms while they got dessert. Mr. and Mrs. Thornhill were dining there the same night and saw me in that position. When he found out who we were, he said he'd been following my job performance, and asked us to meet with him sometime this past week. Mistress made arrangements for Tuesday evening. I went there thinking I was going to get fired, especially when Mistress made me strip down to my panties when we got to his residence"

"You didn't, Marnie!" Domina exclaimed. "I should whip your cunt red for doing that."

"He'd already seen Richard licking another woman's cunt under the table and knew Richard was a submissive. When I made the appointment, he told me to treat Richard as I normally would," Mistress said. "That's what I did."

"And you think normally would include undressing him in the home of his employer in front of his wife?"

"It's not as bad as you think. Mistress did allow me to ask first if he'd be offended if I stripped in front of them," I said. "I think that helped get my promotion."

"How the fuck would that happen?"

"He revealed that he was friends with Joshua Greenbriar, had attended his marriage and met mother as they spent time on the ship. Joshua apparently did an investigation on Mother Mistress before he hired her. Apparently, that included information about her children. Joshua thought I might be a good fit for Mr. Thornhill's company. That made William give me a look and helped influence my original hire, Domina. Then, I was given extra responsibility to see how I handled it. He said he was thinking of bumping me higher up the ladder when he caught me at the restaurant.

"When he invited us to the meeting at his place, he was evaluating me for his Personal Assistant because he figured there was information he could reveal to me which had to be kept confidential. When he'd looked me over and decided he liked what he found, he revealed he's a Dominant, and his wife is his submissive, plus he has another one as well. He believed because I was also a submissive, I would never divulge that information to anyone else. After Mistress gave me a harsh spanking in front of them, he made his wife strip as well and masturbate for us. That must have been when he decided to promote me. He told me to finish up my old job by Friday, take Monday off and I'd start learning my new responsibilities on Tuesday. He wants us moved into our new place on Saturday, which is why you're helping us pack. I don't know how much I've got to learn, but I may be starting the week after that."

"Holy shit!"

"I know, Domina. As his PA, I'll be traveling with him handling his schedule, business and personal meetings, perhaps making minor decisions. Being that close to him, I would eventually learn about their relationship. He wanted to know that information was safe in my hands. Being submissive myself, I would understand them and how they interacted without making judgments."

"And you think being so submissive Marnie could strip you in his house, may have influenced him to hire you?"

"He certainly didn't seem offended by it. He showed us the new apartment afterward, showed us around my home office where he had a righteous computer set up, and a new lap top, briefcase and set of instructions. He even allowed Mistress to suck me off, shoot my cum on the floor and lick it up. He was unaffected by all of it, so he really does understand what it's like to be in a relationship like ours."

"Did he tell you to have Richard strip or that he was considering him for this job, Marnie?"

"He said Richard was being considered for a promotion, but not what, and to treat him as I always did. Since he observed us deep in D/s games at the restaurant, I assumed he knew what those behaviors would be. Since he knew who Richard was, didn't fire him on the spot and wanted to meet with us, I thought that our relationship appealed to him in some way. I didn't know how it appealed."

"I thought it might be for sex of some kind," I said. "That knowing I was a submissive who'd do what I was told, he wanted some sex act from me."

"He informed me there was some type of job consideration on the line, so knew it wasn't exclusively sexual, but I wondered if he wanted Richard for sex as well," Mistress said, "but since I wanted Richard to experience sex with both genders, wasn't opposed to Richard being used for sex. Nor was I opposed to sex with the man or his wife. He's very sexy looking and I thought his boss having sex with me might reinforce Richard's submission. Sex wasn't it, however. He somewhat made that clear, although he hinted that his slaves could be available for sex if at some point, he trusted Richard or I enough. I got the impression he was more interested in girl sex for his submissives than man sex, so maybe he's more interested in me. He knows we're both submissive to your mother. But all in all, it was mostly the job and the secrets Richard had to keep."

"I guess I won't have to whip your cunt," Domina said.

"As you wish, Domina," Mistress said, smiling. "My cunt appreciates it. If you can help us with packing when you're not in school, you're welcome to take anything with you we don't want anymore. We have a $50,000 allowance to furnish the apartment. Except for a few family heirlooms, I intend to have all new stuff instead of the mishmash of things we have now. A nice fourposter bed, or even one like Joshua owned with the cage beneath it for handling disobedient slaves sounds nice for our bedroom."

"I could use something like that on you as well."

"Of course, Domina. Our home is your home."

"And you haven't told Mother yet"

"You're the first one we told, Domina. I'd been on edge thinking of Andre this weekend and didn't know if I could go through with it. If I couldn't, maybe I couldn't remain a submissive and it might affect his consideration of me. I thought it best to wait."

"Do you think you fucked Andre for the job promotion and extra money?" Domina asked.

"I fucked Andre because Mistress wanted me to, Domina." Mistress patted my head.

"Can I have your old computer since you got a new one? It's better than mine," Domina said.

"Of course, Domina. As soon as I've cleaned my stuff off of it. I'll get started right away, since I don't know how busy I'm going to be when Tuesday rolls around. Thanks for your help packing."

******

While I took care of the purging and file transfer, Domina had Mistress lick her to several more orgasms. Domina told us what time she'd return tomorrow and left after she got my old computer. Licking my sister made Mistress horny, so she had me lick and fuck her after Domina left. I cooked a meal which Domina made me eat of the floor while she rested her feet on my back. We packed more before going to sleep.

Monday morning, early, after some sex to get us started, Mistress and I went to a furniture store and ordered our furniture, buying furniture sets for every room in the house, except the Master bedroom. We notified Mr. Thornhill's business manager who paid for everything and arranged for delivery at out new apartment on Saturday.

Mistress ordered our bedroom furniture from some on-line company called Sister Slaves Bondage Furniture. The videos and photos depicting the furniture and its uses was near pornographic. When Mistress ordered the furniture, we found out it was under the umbrella of Thornhill's companies, without direct association, but still providing a corporate discount. The bed looked like normal bedroom furniture, but could be turned into a full suite of bondage pieces. We got it in Wyoming King Size, seven feet by seven feet, not quite as big as Joshua's Alaskan King, but we didn't expect to have more than three people in our bed.

We went online to Wayfair for any miscellaneous items, and Williams and Sonoma for our kitchen equipment. Domina returned and we showed her what we'd purchased and gave her boxes of things she might want. When she was ready to leave, she had me fuck Mistress while she rode her face. I was staring at my sister's lovely breasts and my wife's tongue deeply buried in my sister's cunt. I was so aroused, I climaxed before getting permission and my Domina spanked my naked buttocks while Mistress had me lick my cum out of her pussy until she'd had three more orgasms.

From someone who'd rarely gotten sex before, I was getting sex two or three times a day, on average, though much of it consisted or oral sex, it was good.

******

On Tuesday, when I started my laptop, I started to get all kinds of things to study, from information I would need to manage Mr. Thornhill's personal schedule to background information on all of his many businesses and investments. I saw the arrangements he had with the Slave Sisters Bondage Furniture Company owned my one Julia Rivers and Lisa McManus, to a 49% interest in Brianna's Baubles, a high end slave and piercing jewelry company.

I recognized the slave necklace Mistress wore as one of theirs. I wondered how Mother Mistress had gotten her hands on one so soon when she took us as her submissives. Had it been intended for someone else at some point, or did Joshua just keep a stash of slave jewelry on hand. He certainly had enough slaves.

I tried to spend nine to ten good hours a day going over the work material, then continuing to pack every other waking hour with Domina's help. Mistress was doing most of the work of packing with me working on what I needed for my new job. Mistress made me pay for her extra efforts with oral sex just before we went to bed. She usually gave me mine first thing in the morning, though sometimes she gave me a nooner.

On Saturday, movers came to our residence and took all the boxes we'd packed to move, about fifty boxes of clothes, dishes, personal items, books, CD's, our TV and stereo which we hadn't replaced with better. They also had to take our old bedroom furniture because we wouldn't get the new slave furniture for another three weeks. It was made to order. Before the movers left, Mistress was flirting with one of the younger guys, a white hard body by the name of Stan, according to his name tag. It looked like she was making plans with him. She passed him a piece of paper. I assumed he was next on her list to fuck and I sighed.

Domina was at the new apartment, waiting for the furniture deliveries of the new stuff we'd purchased with lists of where everything was supposed to go. She had a date later and had to leave early, but all of our new furniture was delivered by noon. She stayed until the movers arrived and Cheryl watched to make sure everything made it into the new apartment.

When the movers left our old apartment, a Goodwill truck arrived and took everything else out that Domina hadn't taken. I looked around the vacant apartment, our first place post wedding. Also our first place, post slavery. We took the subway to Manhattan since we didn't even own a car, and as soon as we entered the new apartment, Mistress had me strip down to my panties, despite the moving guys still finishing up.

Walking around the apartment in my panties earned me quite a few snickers, snide comments and Bronx jeers. Most of them came from the young mover Mistress had been flirting with.

"No wonder the little slut wants some action, look who she's married to; a fairy princess," getting a good laugh from all the other guys.

Neither Cheryl or Mistress heard the remarks, being busy in another room. Before they left, he grabbed my wife and laid a lip lock on her, feeling up her ass and tits, while the other guys tittered.

He smirked at me as he left, saying to Mistress, "I'll see you tomorrow, sweetheart."

If I was lucky, he'd choke on a hot dog and die tonight. If I had to suck his cock tomorrow, I'd bite it off.

"Why did you have to pick Stan, Mistress? The guy is an asshole," I said as we unpacked kitchen items we needed for breakfast in the morning. We were having pizza delivered tonight for Cheryl and us.

"Because he was the youngest and cutest, and yes, he's an asshole, but I'm not looking for a friend, just another fucker. You don't have to like all the men I fuck."

Well I definitely wasn't going to like him. That was no problem.

We all shed our clothes when we were alone, Cheryl not having a problem being naked with us anymore, having had sex with both of us. I got to take my panties off, going with just the cock cage this evening. When the pizza guy arrive, Mistress made me answer the door as I was. The guy looked at my caged junk. I don't think he knew what it was, but he was too polite to ask, merely taking the money and leaving the pizza, shaking his head as he left. He said, "New York has such fucking weirdos," under his breath, but I still heard him.

"Such a good boy," Mistress said when I returned with the pizza. Mistress and Cheryl fed each other, often kissing each other in the process. My dick wanted to get hard but was stuck in the cock cage and in agony with any hint of an erection.

That night, Mistress let me fuck Cheryl again, while Cheryl ate her out. I guessed it was my reward for having to suffer through Stan Asshole tomorrow.

******

After breakfast, Cheryl left. I was back in my cage after my night free and started working on putting everything away while Mistress took a shower and went through our bedroom boxes until she found some nice transparent lingerie with which to welcome her lover.

Stan showed up at eleven, Mistress greeting him at the door. Stan the Dick's dick got hard as soon as he got a nice view of Mistress's ripe melons in her peignoir, her shaved pussy also visible for his viewing pleasure. I wasn't in panties today, so he saw my caged cock instead.

"Come along, Richard," Mistress said.

"Yes, Mistress," I sighed.

"What's that pansy coming along for. I have all the cock you need, baby"

"He's got clean up duty. He gets to lick your cum out of my cunt."

Stan started laughing. "You mean he has to watch me bone you with my big dick, then clean up the fucking mess? What a fucking cuck."

"That's the job he assumed when he became my submissive. He'll also suck your cock clean if you want."

"No wonder you're fucking me, you're married to a fucking fag."