Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

I wondered if Herbert would protest or otherwise decline or refuse to take care of his wife's asshole. But as I moved to lick his cum out of her cunt, he was beside me, lapping at the cum I'd deposited in her bum. I could see him grimacing as he did it, perhaps tasting something he didn't want to taste, but lapping her sphincter and surrounding area clean.

"Very good, Herbert, but neither of you are done yet. Please clean up each other's cocks so they don't mess the bed either."

He got the short end of that stick as well. His cock only had cunt and cock cream on it. Mine had plunged deep in Serena's uncleansed ass. He didn't raise a stink about that inequity either, merely sucking and licking my cock until only saliva glistened on it's surface. I did the same for him

The Enforcer was still sitting where Mistress left it, on the bedside table, so Serena picked it up and inspected it.

"Mistress, if you've never used a paddle on Herbert before," I suggested, "you might want to test it on yourself first to see how much it hurts you, or just use your hand as you get a sense of how much your hand hurts Herbert by how much your hand hurts."

She smiled at me and set it down. "Over my lap, Herbert. I told you I was going to do you twice as bad as Richard got if you climaxed early, so you get twenty smacks on your ass."

Showing no reluctance to do as she ordered, Herbert put himself over Serena's lap. He was the same as I was. Serena smacked his ass hard twenty times, his ass as red as mine usually was. He whimpered a few times, but other than that, didn't squawk a bit during his spanking.

Serena tousled his hair and said, "Good boy. Let's take a shower."

The shower was big enough to take the three of us without a problem. Herbert and I were washing Serena and then each other.

"Do you think you can get hard again, Richard?"

"I'd probably need help, Mistress, and it's pretty late." Past two AM by my watch. "Perhaps I could just lick you if you wish to have more pleasure."

"It's not for me. I want you to fuck Herbert's ass the way you fucked mine. Since I broke his ass in with a strapless dildo, he should feel the real thing. You heard the man, Herbert. He needs a little assistance getting hard enough to ream your candy ass. Take care of it. You don't expect me to suck his dick, do you?"

"No." Herbert dropped to his knees in the shower and started sucking my cock. He was getting better and better with even his limited practice this evening. It took about ten minutes before I was hard enough to fuck him.

"We don't have lube, Mistress," I said when I was hard.

"Herbert could soap up your cock," Serena said. "Do it like men do in prison. Soap up Richard's cock, Herbert, so he can fuck your ass."

Herbert soaped my dick, getting it even harder in the process. When I was slick, he bent over and I eased my cock into his ass. I was as gentle as I'd been with Serena. Just because he was a submissive was no reason to be harsh. He groaned when I popped through his sphincter.

"The head of his cock is bigger than the dildo," Herbert said when Serena asked about it.

"I know. It's what makes him such an excellent fucker. He gave me more pleasure when he fucked me than you've given me in a week of fucking. Did you hear how he made me scream? Marnie is lucky to have such an accomplished fucking slave, while I'm stuck with you and your pathetic cock that can't hold out until we cum together. Quckdraw McGraw, that's you. Premature ejaculator supreme. I should call you Preemie."

It was already happening; the humiliation, the belittling to accompany his submission and establish Serena as Herbert's Dominant. I started to fuck him, going slowly to start, but rapidly picking up the pace as he started fucking me back. Due to my prior orgasms, this one was going to take a while. He braced himself on the wall of the shower as I started to rock his body as I reamed his asshole. Serena soaped her hand, grabbed hold of his cock and stroked it.

"Are you going to cum early again or can you last as long as Richard does?" Serena asked.

It wasn't a fair contest. Getting your prostate massaged was conducive to ejaculation. So Herbert was humiliated again when he orgasmed before I did, spitting out what little cum he had left in Serena's hand and on the shower wall. Serena fed her hand to Herbert, making him lick his cum from her hand.

I finally climaxed, and I'm certain I didn't have much this time around either. Soap bubbles from my soapy fucking were formed around his anal ring. I washed my cock and his bum before Serena made him lick his cum from the shower wall. We had some guest supplies we kept, and I gave them each a toothbrush. I was sure Herbert would appreciate it after he sucked my cock and Serena's ass. He gargled for over a minute with the mouthwash.

Everyone sparkling clean, we adjourned back in the bedroom to sleep. Around six AM, Serena woke up Herbert again to suck me hard enough to fuck, then she rode me to several orgasms before I climaxed while Herbert licked her asshole. Given the extra rest, I had a lot more cum to deposit in her fuck box this time. Herbert cleaned it all up. Serena settled in my arms while Herbert was relegated to behind me. I could feel his hard cock pressed into the crevice of my ass as I went back to sleep.

Mistress woke us up at ten AM. "I just sent Regina home," she said. "Richard and Herbert can make us breakfast while you and I fuck."

"Sounds wonderful," Serena said. "I am starving. Nothing like some good fucking to make a girl hungry. I need to thank you for loaning me Richard. He's an excellent lover. One of the best I've ever had."

"I enjoy him as well," Mistress said, climbing into the bed with Serena. "His tongue is ideal."

Herbert and I got up and I remained naked. He almost put on his underwear but when I didn't put anything on, skipped his clothes as well. I checked with him to see what Serena liked for breakfast.

"Fried eggs should be okay. Do you have any bacon or sausage?"

"Both."

"Let's make both then. I'll get started on the meat. I don't screw that up too bad."

"Use an apron. Getting hot bacon grease on your family jewels is not a pleasant experience." I tossed him the apron.

I got the eggs and meats out of the huge 72 cubic foot Turbo Air three door refrigerator provided with our apartment. I think it was designed for large gatherings or parties. I didn't foresee the need for a massive fridge unless we started throwing extravagant parties, but the way we were picking up new lovers, who knew. We could have three dozen people over of just all the men Mistress had fucked since she became a submissive. The only ones who's cocks I hadn't sucked were the people on Joshua's ship and the people at the sex club night before last.

We got started on breakfast, Herbert handling the bacon and I stood next to him frying up the sausage.

"Did you know you were a submissive?" I asked.

"I'm not a submissive," Herbert stated confidently.

"You weren't a submissive, perhaps, but you are one now. The only thing you're missing is a collar."

"What do you mean?"

"Even I don't suck a cock which has just come out of an ass without said ass having several enemas first. You did, last night. That's as submissive as it gets. At the moment, my Mistress is probably telling your wife where she can find some nice collars and perhaps a cock cage or two. You're now sucking cocks routinely, you've sucked a shitty cock and ass, been fucked in the ass with both a strapless and my cock, and you've had a spanking. You might be more submissive than I am." He was standing there, thinking about what he'd participated in the last fifteen hours. "Don't let the bacon burn."

He looked down and flipped it. "Shit! I don't want to be a submissive."

"What you want and what you are, are two different things."

"I don't have to be one, do I?"

"You don't have to practice submission. You're still a free man, but how did you enjoy everything that happened?"

Herbert started taking the bacon out of the pan and draining it. He put some more in, thinking about my question still.

"Best sex of my life," he finally admitted. "I even enjoyed sucking your cock and that scared me when I was told I'd be doing it."

"No more than me the first time I did it." I flipped my sausage patties. "Then you might want to consider surrendering your ego and letting your wife Dominate you. There's a good chance you'll continue having the best sex of your life. I am."

"You like being a submissive?"

"I enjoy most of it. I don't enjoy the cocks that much. Not as much as you seemed to."

"But you still do it."

"I'm obeying my Mistress. It's part of my submission. It's part of my surrendering to her will."

"What should I do?"

"Whatever you want to. You just need to decide what you want to do."

I finished the sausage and drained the pan. "Notify our wives that I'm starting the fried eggs and they should come to breakfast."

Herbert finished the bacon and left to get the women. I set the table for two, pouring four coffees. When he came back, he had a belt around his neck, Serena leading him back, and a cock cage on his cock. It looked like the first one I'd worn, bigger than the one I got to wear presently as I got used to being in one.

Mistress saw the table was only set for two and smiled at me. I smiled back. "How would you like your eggs fried, Mistress?"

"Over easy."

"Mistress Serena?"

"Over hard for both of us, two apiece."

"Yes, Mistress. Your eggs will be right up." I set the meats on the table.

I did the over hard ones first. They were our guests, after all. I set them on Serena's plate and Herbert knelt beside her and she fed him. I fixed our eggs. I liked them over easy as well. I put all four eggs on her plate and knelt beside my Mistress's chair. She fed me, alternating bites with herself.

After the meal was over, Mistress said, "Serena and Herbert will be spending another night."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm not surprised." That surprised her, but someone needed to explain to the newbies how D/s worked.

"I've invited Andre over tomorrow morning early. He doesn't have any appointments until three PM."

"Of course, Mistress. Anything else?"

"He's bringing Victoria with him. She can stay later."

"You're not worried, Mistress?" Mistress had indicated last night she was concerned whenever she shared me with another female, and Vickie looked very much like Mistress, though a couple years younger, a smaller cup size and a tighter ass.

"I'll always worry, but you've been a very good boy and I should reward you."

"Thank you, Mistress. You're very generous." She smiled at me.

"One other thing. Your sister is coming this afternoon. She wants to check up on us. I asked her to bring some things for Herbert and Serena. I suspect she's a better choice for explaining Dominance."

"Very good, Mistress."

******

Herbert was licking a pair of cunts when our doorbell rang. I let Alexandra into the house. She gave me a big hug, bigger than I wanted considering my condition; a stiff cock.

"You used to hug me better, bro."

"I didn't used to be naked and sporting an erection, Domina."

"Are you going to let a little thing like a boner get between us?"

"The problem is the boner IS between us, Domina."

Alexa laughed. She held up a brown paper bag. "I've got what your Mistress ordered right here. What's she need another collar for. You've got one."

"It's not for me. We met another couple last night at a charity ball and it turns out the husband is submissive and his wife may be a Dominant. At least she's acting like one at the moment. Mistress seemed to think you might be the better trainer for a new Domme, given she's half submissive herself."

"It's been awhile since I've had a good cunt licking, so I'm happy to help."

I led her back to the bedroom where Herbert was buried between my wife's legs. At least Herbert wasn't likely to push any of my wife's submissive buttons. Serena was sucking on Mistress's nipples, so Mistress was moaning loudly at the dual attention. Alexa watched for a half minute or so.

"Is that any way to greet your Domina?" Alexa said.

Mistress pushed Herbert away, nudged Serena off her breasts, then knelt on the bed. "I'm sorry, Domina. My apologies."

"Introduce me to your friends."

"This is Serena and Herbert Hampstead, Domina. This is my sister-in-law, Alexandra Farber, Richard's sister and our surrogate Mistress, acting on behalf of his mother. We discovered last night that Herbert is submissive and Serena wants to turn him into the perfect slave and we're asking for your help in doing so."

"That's what Richard said. Here are the things you ordered. What's been done so far to train him?"

Alexa was informed of everything Herbert had done since coming here last night. Her eyes widened slightly when she heard how Herbert had licked and sucked my cock and his wife's ass after we'd done a double penetration without a cleansing first, but she didn't speak.

"Is he any good at licking cunt?" Alexa asked.

"Not bad, but he hasn't been given Beth's training yet, Domina," Mistress answered. "Richard says his cock sucking has improved greatly since last night, but again, we were waiting for you to arrive before we got into too much detail."

"Why did you need me for that?"

"I'm going to teach him what to do, Domina, but the only cock he can practice on is Richard. I thought perhaps you'd want to watch. Richard is going to teach him to lick cunt on me, but perhaps you'd want him to practice his skills on you. He really needs to do it three times so the process becomes ingrained. I also wanted to let you know that Andre is coming again tomorrow morning and perhaps you'd like to partake of his skills, plus another female we met at a sex club on Thursday night. I wanted to let you know that Richard is getting his quota of other women, including Serena here. Plus, we're going to be out of town for a couple weeks, so this might be the best time to see us."

"Why are you going out of town?"

"Work related for my new job, Domina," I responded. "Since it's for a couple weeks, Mistress gets to go with me."

Mistress started with Herbert's cunt licking training as she wanted me harder for a longer period of time. I did to Serena what I'd done the first time I licked her, but I explained everything I was doing and why. Her orgasm was as explosive as the first one I gave her and now she knew why. My sister stripped off her clothes and Herbert practiced on her. He did okay when he wasn't being distracted by a fucking or spanking. The second time he tried to do it was on Mistress and Alexandra was fucking his ass with a strap on. He was swatted when he lost focus and his ass took quite a beating before he was able to suppress his own sexual responses to his fucking and concentrate on Mistress. She said he was getting better.

We took a break for refreshments so Herbert's ass had a chance to cool down because next, he had to pleasure Serena while getting his buttocks spanked with The Enforcer. While we drank water, I explained about subspace and trying to push his pain to the background as he'd suppressed his pleasure to be attentive to my Mistress.

"Try to think about anything else, especially pleasant things, like the first time you got a blow job or the first time you had sex. You're allowed to feel the pain, but you want it in the background, not the forefront of your thoughts. Your primary goal is to pleasure your Mistress or anyone she's given you to, and everything that doesn't support that goal, gets shunted aside. Let the pain roll over you, feel the warmth on your buttocks, but that's all it is, warmth. You've been paddled and spanked before. You know the pain will die relatively quickly. It's transient and will pass. Your job is to ignore it and concentrate on her. The more you concentrate on her cunt, the easier it is for the pain to stay in the background. Her pussy needs to become your entire world until she's done using your mouth. That's the essence of being a submissive. You exist for your Dominant's pleasure, and if you're sufficiently satisfying, you'll be rewarded with your own orgasms. Displeasing slaves don't earn orgasms, they earn punishment."

Herbert nodded. His test began, Mistress spanking his ass as he licked Serena. Serena was surprised at how well he did, declaring it the best he'd ever licked her, despite being spanked the whole time. When he'd finished, she gave him his aftercare, touching him, stroking him, and praising him. He was like a little puppy as she did so. It was amazing how such simple things could make him so happy. Yet I knew I responded the same way to the same things. The praise of his Mistress made him feel so good. It was time for Herbert to begin his fellatio training and I would finally get to cum as Herbert practiced.

"Being the best cock sucker possible is like what you did for all three women," Mistress said. "It's a seduction involving every erogenous zone. The point of it is not to see if you can deep throat a cock, although that might be what the recipient finds most pleasurable. It's to provide the maximum amount of satisfaction. To do so, you listen to everything the male's body tells you as you go exploring for what they like. It may be vocal, them telling you what you like, or merely the sounds they make, or the movements, the physical response; the tensing of certain muscles, the stiffening of the cock, the pre-cum forming at the tip. We only have one male here, so you only get to do this once today. You'll be working on a larger cock tomorrow.

"Richard hasn't cum all morning so he's ready to pop, but I don't want him to cum for at least twenty minutes. You'll read the signs of his impending orgasm and stop. Give him only enough stimulation to keep him erect and primed, but not enough to give him the relief he craves. He should be brought to the brink at least three times before he climaxes. He should be begging for relief. That's the second part of reading his body, knowing when he's close to cumming. I'm going to give you one of those blow jobs to show you what I want. You should be able to give a better one because you have a cock yourself and should know what feels good to you. When you finally start sucking Richard, I'm setting a timer. If he cums before the timer goes off, you'll be punished by whipping your cock and balls. That should give you incentive to do the best job possible."

It would definitely be incentive to me and I'd had it done, so knew what it was like. Herbert had no clue what it would be like and just the thought of it would be tormenting.

Mistress proceeded to give Herbert the best blow job of which she was capable, and recent experience said she was extremely capable. Many times, as she demonstrated, she watched me, gauging my reaction to her sucking Herbert's cock. Mistress had sex with enough other men, one would think I'd be getting used to her with various cocks in one of her orifices. Even though I was more accustomed to it, it still had the ability to affect me. I tried to remain impassive but I knew she recognized certain small responses the same as she was reading Herbert's body for the path to his maximum pleasure.

When she had to pause to keep him from cumming, she'd explain some more why she'd done certain things and what signals she'd recognized. In a sense, she was also teaching Serena to be more pleasing to her husband when she wanted to reward him or any of the other lovers she'd be taking in the future.

She'd wrung the maximum benefit out of her demonstration. Herbert was begging to cum, a whimpering bundle of need. Mistress took him over the top and Herbert groaned so loud they might have heard him across the street and exploded into her mouth, pumping his semen into her mouth. I didn't see Mistress swallowing. She was saving it, savoring it. I knew why when she'd extracted every last drop, then stood up, leaving him a shell on the floor and came to me. She extended her face to me for a kiss and I knew I was to be the one swallowing Herbert's cum, just as I'd swallowed Joshua's. My cock was throbbing as she passed his cum to me, pushing it into my mouth with her tongue. I swallowed everything she gave me.