Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress leaned back and looked up at me. "I love you, Richard."

"I love you, Mistress."

"I hope the blow job Herbert gives you is as good as the one I just gave him."

"It was an excellent demonstration, Mistress," I replied.

Mistress had me get on the bed. "Herbert, remember, at least twenty minutes before Richard cums. You have everything you need to give him a proper cock sucking. Don't disappoint me. Domina, keep an eye on them."

"What will you be doing?" Alexa asked.

"Pleasuring my Domina. My face will be buried between your thighs so I won't be able to watch to ensure it's done right. I know you'll ensure your brother receives adequate pleasure."

As Herbert did his best to gratify me, Mistress attended to my sister's fragrant folds. Herbert used every one of the minutes Mistress allotted for my pleasure, and Domina didn't climax until after I did, stifling her scream by biting her fist.

Herbert's blow job was perfect. He'd done everything he was supposed to do to delay my orgasm, yet maximize my rapture. My balls were aching before I was allowed to release, spewing spurt after spurt of my cream into his eagerly sucking mouth. It was hard to believe he'd never sucked a cock before last night. The look on his face when he'd realized what he'd done was unparalleled.

He knew he was now a slave, able to deliver ecstasy to either sex without hesitation or reluctance. He was now a supreme cock sucker whether or not he had a predisposition to it before. I knew that Andre was coming tomorrow to complete his training, give him a bigger cock to practice on, someone to further humiliate him when he realizes the pleasure his wife can have in the arms and on the cock of another man, and lessons kissing and ass fucking another male. He was a vessel for other people's enjoyment, beginning with his Mistress, but by no means limited to her.

Mistress and I went to the kitchen to make supper for our guests as Alexandra continued Serena's Dominant training.

"You almost orgasmed when I fed you Herbert's cum, didn't you? I could feel your cock throbbing against my belly."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Flashing back to the ship, I imagine, watching me sucking Joshua's cock."

"You know me so well, Mistress."

"How are you doing, Richard?"

"As well as can be expected, Mistress."

"I won't expect you to fuck or suck Andre tomorrow. I'll let you fuck that cute college coed, Vickie instead, although Andre will fuck her first as you watch so you can suck his cum out of her cunt."

"May I ask why, Mistress?"

"I know you're prepared to share a bed with another man and me. You've proven yourself with Andre before, and with Herbert and Serena last night. It's not necessary you keep proving yourself. Herbert can work to get Andre hard enough to fuck Serena and me again. It's time you be rewarded for your obedience and submission, not test you again. After Andre has to leave, and Herbert and Serena go home, I'll join you and your coed tart for some fun and games, find out how well she licks cunt."

What would be worse; watching Andre fuck my wife with his big cock and seeing how much she loved it, or imagining it in my mind's eye? Even knowing I was with Vickie, I'd probably be thinking of Andre's big dick giving Mistress pleasure, pulling my head in two different directions; the woman in the bed with me, and the woman I loved, fucking one or two other cocks without me. It was devious and I imagined effective. I'd have trouble concentrating on Vickie imagining my wife with another man or two. Was she taking a risk by letting me experience Victoria on my own, or solidifying her hold over me by taking my mind off Vickie?

"Yes, Mistress. May I say how you seem to have grown into your new role as a Dominant."

"You can say anything you like as long as you're polite and address me as Mistress."

I set down the knife I was slicing vegetables with and kissed her, thumbing her plump nipples. She wrapped her arms around me and moaned, enjoying my attentions. Her eyes sparkled and she was panting when I released her. I smiled and resumed slicing vegetables for our salad.

At supper that night, Domina fed Mistress, giving her a dose of submission. Serena fed Herbert again. Since Mistress wasn't feeding me, she put my plate on the floor and had me eat it without utensils or even use of my hands. She put it in a shallow bowl and I had to eat by sticking my face in the bowl and using my lips and teeth to grasp the food which was cut into small bite sized pieces. Of course, my face got messy eating that way, but Mistress carefully wiped my face when I was done. She helped me clean up and we retired to the guest room while Domina spent the night with Serena and Herbert.

Before turning me loose on Vickie tomorrow morning, Mistress reminded me why I'd fallen in love with her in the first place and what I already had. She gave me a cock sucking every bit as good as the one she gave Herbert earlier, then sucked me back to another erection. She then mounted me and fucked me to exhaustion, though she wouldn't give me permission to cum until she'd climaxed five times. Mistress fell asleep in my arms.

******

Mistress woke me up the next morning before our other guests arrived to take a shower and become presentable. We cooked breakfast, pancakes, and when Vickie and Andre arrived, she sent me to wake the others. Domina was sleeping between the couple. Dried cum was crusted around their cunts and mouths. Herbert had his collar on. They didn't bother dressing before they stumbled into the bathroom. When I got back to the kitchen, Andre had already undressed and Vickie was visually admiring the snake between his legs. She was still wearing her clothes, shorts and a tee. It didn't appear she'd bothered to wear a bra. Her nipples were poking at the material of her t-shirt, like she had two guns pointed at me.

Mistress was talking to her. "I invited you over to have wild monkey sex with my husband, but before you do, you're going to sample Andre's big cock with the rest of us women. Do you have any questions?"

"No."

"Richard will pretty much do anything you want him to. I suggest you start with him licking your cunt. He's a superb cunt licker, or you can let him put another load of cum into your cunt before he licks you."

"Another load?"

"Andre is going to put the first load inside of you."

She looked at his limp prick and I was sure her panties were getting wet and her mouth started watering. It was the response Mistress usually had when confronted with Andre's cock.

Herbert had to help clean up the kitchen while the women and Andre chatted around the dining room table. The others preceded us to the bedroom. We delayed until Mistress checked the quality of our work and everything met Mistress's satisfaction, she grabbed both of our cocks and led us to the bedroom.

She pushed Herbert toward Andre. "Put your newfound skills to work and get that dick hard enough to fuck. I know a good little cock sucker like you will want to drink all of his man juice, but you can wait until he puts it in your wife's cunt."

Herbert got on his knees in front of Andre's schlong and started sucking until Andre's steely nine plus inch mast jutted from his pubic hair.

"You four cunts line up on the bed there so I can show the cuck twins how a real man fucks their women's pussies and makes them my big black cock loving bitches."

They lined up with Serena on the left, and in line, Victoria, Alexandra and Mistress to the right. Andre got on the bed behind them. Their heads were down on the bed and their asses up, waiting to be filled.

"Damn, ladies, you musta been dreaming about my big black cock, your pussies all so wet. Let's see now. Eenie, meenie, miney, moe, catch a big black stud by his dick. If they holler, let them pay, fuck their cunts up all the day. Who's the pussy gets my load, my dick tells me to choose Y-O-U."

He stuck his finger in Vickie's cunt. She squealed. No surprise there, Mistress told me she was getting a load for me to eat. The rest of them would get their loads later. They had until three. Andre slammed into my wife's cunt. She offered no resistance at all and climaxed as he bottomed out.

"That was easy," Andre grinned. "Didn't have to work for that one at all, did I, cuck boy?"

He moved behind my sister, sliding his salami into her ripe box. She climaxed after three strokes of his cock. "Nice white girl been thinking about my dick since the last time I fucked her. Couldn't wait to get it again."

Andre moved to Victoria. "She hasn't fucked me before, didn't know what she was missing. Probably take a minute of fucking to make this pussy cum."

He slid into Vickie. It took a half minute. "Damn, they just love my cock, don't they, cuck boys. Like to feel a real man in their pretty pussies."

He moved to Serena. "Look at this beautiful black ass. Don't know why she married down; didn't marry a big black cock like mine instead of your mini-dick, cuck boy. I want you to watch her face when she feels my meat inside her."

Andre pushed slowly into Serena's pussy and she climaxed before he was halfway in. "Pussy is strangling my dick, she's cumming so hard. Not used to having something so big in it. I wonder how many times these pussies will cum before I flood this one with all my fuck juice." Patting Vickie's ass.

Herbert's face was pained to see how easily Serena climaxed. I knew what they were doing, but even knowing they were degrading us and playing to our insecurities and even racial stereotypes, it was working. They'd all cum so easily on Andre's cock, much easier than they normally climaxed on ours. It was easy to imagine they'd never want to fuck anything but Andre's big cock anymore. Our dicks would be relegated to the scrap heap, no matter if we were loved or not, making us feel small, inadequate and good for nothing but getting Andre ready to fuck them again.

Andre moved back to my Mistress. It took maybe two minutes of fucking before she climaxed this time. It was another good orgasm though. She shuddered on his big cock. Domina was next and it didn't take her much longer to have her second orgasm. Vickie was next and she climaxed after a couple more minutes of fucking.

"I love fucking white women. They so easy to make cum. Once they get my all day sucker, hard to lick those little lollipops anymore."

It was humiliating in the extreme to watch my wife, my sister and my erstwhile new lover cumming all over his big dick. I'm sure Herbert felt the same when Serena climaxed on his cock after another minute of fucking. I don't know if it was the delay in moving from pussy to pussy, but Andre was able to keep fucking them for well over thirty minutes. The women were having orgasm after orgasm. Andre made sure to show us his cock was coated white with the pussy juices of the four women before he shoved it in my Mistress for the fifth or sixth time. Andre finally started to speed up, fucking each of them faster and faster until they climaxed, then moving onto the next.

Andre reached Victoria again and he said, "I'm not going to make it back this far again, you black dick loving slut. Just going to fuck you til I cum."

Vickie had two more orgasms before Andre slammed into her and inundated her pussy with a shitload of hot, baby making cream.

"Just perfect, bitch. You can take your cuck boy to the other bedroom and let him clean your pussy for you. The other cuck boy gets to suck my cum covered cock so I can fuck his woman again."

Domina said, "My work here is done. I've got to get home and study. I've had my share of fun. I'll use your shower first, okay, Slut."

"Of course, Domina," Mistress said. "I'll see you later, Richard."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I took Vickie to the spare bedroom Mistress and I shared last night while our bed was in use.

"Clean up my pussy first, Richard," Vicky said. "When you're done, I've got something your Mistress told me to tell you."

How much she loves Andre's dick, I imagined. Andre had worked up a big load of cum in all that time he was fucking. Vickie's pussy was saturated. I had to hurry before she soaked the sheets. It was thick and salty/sweet, mixed in with all the female cum he'd been basting in going from cunt to cunt. When I'd tidied up around both holes, I gave her another climax to get her to push out more of cum he'd deposited deep inside her. A second orgasm got most of the rest, then I gave her a third, just because I could.

"Richard, your tongue is incredible. My God, you should patent that thing," Vickie said, feeling relaxed and loose after the huge number of orgasms she'd had from Andre and myself.

"Nothing like Andre's cock though, right?"

"That brings up the thing Marnie wanted to tell you. That little show was mostly for Herbert's benefit."

"What little show. He fucked hell out of all of you. If you could win an award for making women cum, Andre would own it, hands down."

"Okay, I'm not going to pretend Andre's dick isn't a marvelous tool that I loved having in my cooter, but that wasn't all him."

"Don't tell me you were faking it, because I can tell a real orgasm when I see one."

"They weren't faked, they were just helped along."

"What do you mean?"

Vickie grinned. "The whole time you two boys were cleaning the kitchen, we were frigging ourselves at the dining room table. Marnie and Alexa told us to get real close to an orgasm, but not to cum. Then when we went to the bedroom and lined up on the bed, we were facing you and our bodies blocking what was happening behind us. The whole time Andre was behind us going pussy to pussy, we were masturbating. It didn't take much on his part to put us over the edge, but anyone could have fucked us to an orgasm at that point. I could have shoved a couple fingers in my cunt and cum as hard as when Andre shoved his dick in me. Smoke and mirrors, Richard. Smoke and mirrors.

Marnie told Andre to play up the whole black cock mystique, magic cum wand thing. Like I say, mostly for Herbert's benefit. Marnie said you had to go through something similar the first time Andre came over. Your wife really loves you, Richard, and didn't want you to think you were as inadequate as Andre was going to make you feel. She told me to come in here and fuck your brains out.

"The funny thing is, I think Andre likes you too. Not just you, but both of you. He kept talking about you all the way here, said you were good people and if you allowed me into your life, I should take advantage of it. He said he didn't know you all that well, but what he did know about you was all good. He told me to tell you thanks for sharing your wife with him. He appreciates it a lot and he would never do anything to hurt her, or you. He wanted you to know."

"I kind of like him too. Surprising, but true. Not the having sex with him thing so much, but the friend part. Makes the sex thing a little easier."

"So tell me, Richard, do you like getting fucked in the ass?" Vickie asked. "I've never fucked anyone in the ass and I wanted to try it, but if you don't like it, I won't."

"That's a complex question," I said.

"What makes it complex?"

"I associate it with gay sex, and Andre fucking me. When he fucked me, he wanted to face me and kiss me. He said if he fucked me from behind, I could pretend it was Mistress pegging me, but if we fucked facing each other, I couldn't pretend he was a girl. I'd know it was a man fucking me, and I did. I couldn't pretend. But even though I knew Andre was fucking me, I still enjoyed it. I enjoy it when Mistress fucks me there. Lots of nerve endings, pleasurable sensations, massaging the prostate which is the source of the bulk of what's in semen. It feels good, but I'm weirded out I'm fucking a man, and I still associate it with fucking a man."

"Is that so bad? I'm going to fuck your wife later. Am I a horrible person because I'm having gay sex?"

"No."

"What's the difference? If it's pleasurable, does it make any difference who you're fucking, or getting fucked by? As long as everyone is in agreement it's consensual sex, I'm not sure what the problem is. It is consensual sex, isn't it?"

"On the whole. I've agreed to submit my will to Mistress and give her control of my sexuality. Being in control, she tells me who I may or may not fuck, from you to Andre. I'd prefer not to fuck men, but gave her that control. To stop it, all I have to do is say my safe word. If I do, Andre won't be involved, but I'm taking back control I gave to Mistress.

"I don't want to do that if I can help it. There's a lot of benefits for me to what we're doing; you would be one of them. I have to accept some of the more unpleasant things to go with the more pleasant things. If I weren't a submissive, I couldn't have sex with you and maintain my marriage which, would hurt me deeply because I do love my Mistress."

"Why wouldn't it survive? She seems to love you too."

"Mistress is also submissive leaning. If it were a perfect world, I'd be her Dominant and she'd be one happy girl, but I'm not. I'm more submissive than she is. She gets some of what she needs from my sister, a sense of submission to a Dominant personality, and she gets the other part from fucking alpha males, people who push submissive buttons I can't push, except rarely.

"Even knowing I'm allowing her to live a more fulfilling life, it's still hard for me to accept she needs other men. Hence, letting me have other women to make up for her need and the pain I go through. I get through it because I do know she loves me. You're in this room now because she loves me. She also has insecurities in allowing me to have sex with other women. I think the more attracted I am to the other woman, the more insecure she is. You make her feel very insecure."

"Are you attracted to me?"

"Very much. You're actually very alike, in a way. Same coloring, similar features, intelligent, funny. She has bigger boobs, you have the better ass and you're a couple years younger. I enjoyed fucking you the other night, so the attraction and chemistry are there. I hoped I could see you again, which makes her nervous. But in answer to your original question, if you want to fuck my ass, I'm amenable. I'll need to get what you need from the Master bedroom, but I'm game if you are."

"Cool. For whatever it's worth; I do like you and am attracted to you, but I don't think I'm going to fall in love with you, so I think your Mistress is safe from me."

"She'll be happy to hear that. I'll be right back."

I went to the Master bedroom. Mistress was undergoing a triple penetration, Andre in her pussy and Serena occupying her back door with a strap-on. Herbert was getting his cock sucked. Mistress was cumming like crazy, stuffed to the gills. I slipped into the bedroom and got what I needed. Mistress didn't see me, but Andre did. He winked at me, giving Mistress a couple more hard thrusts, setting her off again.

Bringing the items to the spare bedroom, I showed Vickie how to use the strapless, including turning on the vibes.

"Fuck, I get to cum too. This gets better and better."

"You need to use some lube. Do you want to take me from behind, doggy style so I can imagine it's Andre fucking me, or fuck me face to face, so I know it's a woman reaming my asshole."

"Andre's much bigger than this. You can't possibly imagine it's him fucking you under any circumstance, but I can do face to face."

"Thanks, I needed that."

Vickie laughed. I got on my back and pulled my legs towards my chest, exposing my rear portal. She lubed the hole good, added some to the phallus and turned on the vibe. While watching me and my expressions, she pushed into my butt. We kissed as she fucked me. Thankfully, she didn't have a mustache, so that was a positive, and I could feel her breasts against the back of my thighs, her hard little nipples sliding against the skin as she thrust.