All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 06'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep up the good work! Again, I like the explanations of the feelings of the characters. By the next chapter I hope the new bed is delivered and tried out.

CrosfyreCrosfyreover 2 years ago

Excellent story with well developed characters. Fascinating insight into the mind of a submissive man without the typical feminisation that comes from having female dominants. Looking forward to the next instalments.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

I had hesitations, starting to read a series with cuckolding as a theme. It's still not a theme I like. One can probably understand that, coming from a lesbian. Apparently, lots of readers share this, since the average appreciation is lower than most of the author's other stories. But if I would follow their example, I would ignore the fabulous story-telling qualities of the author. And this is a story that has really grabbed me, the last chapters more than the first, I confess. Part of this are the characters, some old, some new, but always human, warm and fun, expressing their emotions and feelings. Then there is the narrative, sublime, with lots of tension. All in all, deserving of five stars!

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Is this story, time wise, behind the Beth story line? If so, how much, as that may have a factor if they want to keep getting involved with freeing slaves no matter how deplorable that is. I like Andre's take on male submissives which I think is way better than most males would receive. Great work and well written and it's nice seeing your rating going up.

.

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous