All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

Thors_Fist, on page 1 in the 3rd paragraph who is the Mistress who wanted a good fucking? So soon in a chapter, we don't know who is around in the new scene. Just a few paragraphs later you refer to Marnie, so it shouldn't be her.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

I’m so sorry about your Mother’s passing, Thor. I assumed you were busy with holiday activities or on vacation. I wish that had been the case.

I hadn’t intended to read this series, thinking it would be separate from Voyage and Summer and characters back to WBDP. Silly me. A story description told me otherwise so I started reading. I’m sure the inclusion of familiar characters is influencing my thoughts about it, but so far it’s been more interesting than I’d expected given my particular tastes. I missed some chapters I’ll have to go back to since I didn’t know everyone in this one.

Good to see Julia, Scott and company again in particular. I’d forgotten the details of some characters storylines til you refreshed my memory. You either have a memory like an elephant or you keep notes handy on all characters lol

My sympathies again on your loss. Take care

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Sparkling, enjoyable, lovable. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

7 pages of shit 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
nice to see two gay men hook up

not sure why they want to include the woman but hey a beard is handy i guess

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great chapter and well written as usual. Sorry for your loss.

.

@Steve150177.....I think Richard was referring to Marnie because at that point she was still his mistress.

.

Cheers

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great chapter and well written as usual. Sorry for your loss.

.

@Steve150177.....I think Richard was referring to Marnie because at that point she was still his mistress.

.

Cheers

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great chapter and well written as usual. Sorry for your loss.

.

@Steve150177.....I think Richard was referring to Marnie because at that point she was still his mistress.

.

Cheers

CrosfyreCrosfyreover 2 years ago

You would think the 1 star trolls would have realised by the 7th chapter what the story is all about, let alone reading all pages of this most recent chapter. If they dont like the story or genre, why not move on and read stories that they actually like. Life is short enough without having to focus on things we dont enjoy. But with trolls, anonymous or not, no accounting for intelligence. I've enjoyed every page of every chapter. Keep up the great work. Also enjoying the interlinking with other stories and characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous