All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 12'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Ok, I just had to read this chapter to read about Richard and Sahar. Very clever and cements my preferred reading order. Fills in some blanks and gives more insight into how Joshua is feeling. I sure did not see the affection Sahar felt for Beth other than being able to rock her world in the sack. I have a feeling she maybe critical in Beth's recovery in more ways than one. It was also cool see Richard strut his stuff not only with the women but in the planning and logistics of the rescue.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category:

Tell me you’re a shitty author without telling me you’re a shitty author, I’ll go first:

You write a completely bizarre story that has no point and is about as erotic as a barrel of monkeys. You create impossible scenarios in an attempt to drum up interest, in this case a kidnapping and slave auction involving other nations and an over the top rescue.

I mean holy fuck man? You think the US is going to go to war over a slave auction? Hell, they did nothing when 13 missionaries were captured. They didnt give a fuck about ISIS capturing and enslaving Yazdis women despite them being underaged and you want us to accept that the US is going to rescue 3 women? As if.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Why would anyone that calls themselves a man what to live life like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although I visualize various scenarios coming always pleased when different scenarios come. Glad to see repatriation of Beth is under way. Had a lot of strong emotions from your last chapters.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Thors_Fist hammers the emotions, after each episode I am left stunned and in awe. Great writing!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Yes

I pretty much loved everything in this chapter

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago

I can't believe how low the rating is on this chapter.

It's the best chapter in this story so far.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Much easier to read than the torture being inflicted on Beth, Hannah and Jingyi but still very emotional, and very well written. Sahar…just wonderful. I’ve got more stories to go. Can’t wait!

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

To 26thNC - You've managed to negatively comment on at least half of my Cuckold chapters. Haven't you figured out by now it's a Cuckold story. This is the twelfth chapter. I'm sure everyone else figured it out. You must be a glutton for punishment. - Thors_Fist.

KinkibootsKinkibootsover 2 years ago

I am loving all your story lines around Beth, including this cockhold one. I also appreciate your writing skills. Thank you for these fascinating stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it's significant that in the other categories you score well over 4, usually over 4.5, in LW you struggle to break 3.5. I'm sure you didn't suddenly become a worse writer, it's just that these stories aren't appreciated in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous