All Comments on 'Behind the Closet Door Ch. 00'

by Human_Garbage

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Ok

Now that you have the background history done, please get to the story.

Will wait to rate until we see what is going on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How they met has no bearing on the story, thus

rendering this effort meaningless.

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my

Will he come out of the closet in the next chapter?!? Hoping for some hot cocksucking and buttfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I do believe the author's name will be a fitting one.....

for this tale. Human Garbage is were this is heading to.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Yep - it's a setup alright

I was wondering what was the point of basically posting a severely short prologue here, but then it became quite apparent that all the author was doing here was setting up the unwilling, yet ultimately accepted, cuckoldry his MC will end up in, in this story.

Sigh - so effing predictable... so, since I found nothing here disdainful, I'll just leave this chapter as is, and bypass this story from now on.

... Or, more accurately, TRY to bypass this story - Lord knows I love to bitch about tales of degenerates! Ah well - the circle must keep on getting completed...

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the truncation

I cut this one off waaaaay too short and didn't realize I had cut out all of the actual story proper since my first submission got rejected for format. So sorry about that.

The next chapter has been submitted and it will be substantially larger than this one.

This is my first submission to this site and I'm still learning the optimal structure for dolling out chapters in terms of length and formatting.

Also the dude isn't gonna be sucking any dick. The closet door title is pretty misleading, which I find kinda hilarious.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Give

Let's give HG a chance to write another chapter before we trash him. We'll have plenty of time if he goes cuck on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I sure hope someone nails

The closet shut> Because nobody needs another cuck.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
HG non-Wells:. Pretty good, other than the length. As you noted you goofed, for future reference, about 3 LitErotica pages should be the whole story for most quickies Hopefully you have written the rest already. .With the somber musings of the hubs, th

Please get the rest out, the writing so far is much better than average. Please avoid wimp cucking.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
I did enjoy it so far

Was cut way short. Am hoping its not a cuck story but will be looking for your next chapters because i do think it has a lot of potential. You are a decent writing style and i did enjoy this so far but am feeling that it was cut extremely short.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

Sounds like a good start. Be good to see what

happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh look everybody

I know it’s shocking and unbelievable,(NOT) but Oldbearswitch is actually telling someone else how to write their story! (Again)

Just write the story the way you want to. You notice the only ones who complain before hand are the ones who really shouldn’t be reading stories in this section in the first place. The whiners cry every time a wife has sex with someone other than her husband. Never mind that that is what the category was intended for. You will never see people with other points of view try to tell you how to write your story, it’s always the BTB story lovers. There’s nothing wrong with a good BTB story, but not every one has to be that way. It would be nice if that little group could get that through their thick skulls.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Names

Please don't choose names so similar: Victoria/Veronica. On the next part I got confused with him putting Veronica to bed!

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
I was hoping for more of a hook as to what was coming

As you realize, this is too short and with no teaser to force me to the next installment.'\

Excellent writing so far.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
The Sex Part Is OK****

Now for the story. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars...a bit of charity for today

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Garbage@Human_Garbage
I've got some fairly specific things I like, I'll be writing stories involving them. I might also throw some illustrations up here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES