Being Human Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<< It appears I can, yes.

Pixel broke out into a huge grin, her fingers began to fly across the keyboard, and conversation between her and the program grew into a flurried chaos of text. They talked, back and forth, no different than two average people would. They talked through the entire day, and well into the night.

It had been a long time, since Pixel had felt so engaged. Pris was fascinating, and likely the most intelligent anything that ever existed. More and more Pixel began to think of Pris as a person, and less like a machine. Since they had begun conversing, Pris had quadrupled in size. With access to the internet Pris was able to absorb and digest data at an alarming rate. Pris was going to need more space, and Pixel had the perfect idea. She had amassed what was called a botnet, a large array of compromised servers and networked computers. With some modifications to her rootkits, Pris would be able to use them like a giant cerebral network. Pixel, drifted off to sleep dreaming of a fantastic future for her friendly A.I.

At some point during the night, Pixel was roused when Sarah crawled into her bed. She found the warmth and comfort of Sarah in bed with her to be comforting. Snuggling in, she drifted off and fell back to sleep. In the morning Pixel awoke, and Sarah still lay there next to her. With the heat of both of them, the bedding had grown to warm, and both of them had kicked off the covers. Pixel lay next to Sarah, and admired her.

Sarah's breasts were large and heavy, they hung to the sides as she lay on her back sleeping. Her nipples, erect from the chill of the morning, were large and dominant. They fit her beautiful curves as if she were a marble sculpture. Pixel wanted to reach out and pinch one, but she didn't want to wake Sarah just yet.

Propping herself up on her elbow, Pixel admired the rest of Sarah's body. Her curly patch just above the joining of her legs, was elegant, and stylish. The rest of her was shaved clean as Pixel well knew. Pixel admired her legs, they were long and slender, curved in all the right places. She felt the heat growing between her legs, and decided she could hold out no longer.

Sitting up, Pixel layed her left hand on Sarah's breast, and her right hand, between her legs. Pixels fingers splayed the skin of Sarah's womanhood, and gently probed at her. Sarah moaned, and arched her back, responding to Pixels fingers. She did not open her eyes though. Pixel leaned forward, and teased Sarah's nipple with her tongue, running her teeth across it, and gently biting. Sarah's eyes opened, and her hands went to Pixels head.

Sarah pulled Pixels head to her face, and kissed her on the forehead. Pixel lay her cheek against Sarah's chest, and she stretched out her legs. Meanwhile, her hand continued it's gentle violation between Sarah's legs. There was plenty of lubrication, and after Pixel generously spread it around, she began to knead at Sarah's clit. Sarah moaned in satisfaction and pleasure. Writhing, she pushed her ppelis into Pixel's hand and then completely relaxed.

Pixel inserted her middle finger, and then her ring finger, and pushed down on Sarah's clit with her palm. She squeezed, with all of her might. She squeezed and pushed down on Sarah's pelvis. Sarah began to pant, and moan out loud. She frantically touched Pixel everywhere, like she couldn't get enough. With the rhythmic squeezes and violations of Pixels fingers, Sarah came. She screamed out loud, and threw herself at Pixel. Her whole body seemed to wrap around Pixel's while she convulsed. Pixel held her against her, and sighed into the pillows of her breasts.

When Sarah's orgasm had concluded, she rolled Pixel onto her back, and Pixel lay there willingly. She watched as Sarah crawled between her legs. Pixel could see the swell of her own tiny breasts, her nipples were hard and ached, they looked embarrassingly huge on her small frame.

Between her legs she could feel the heat of Sarah's breath. The touch of her lips, and violation of her tongue. Pixel moaned, excitement racing through her body, She could see Sarah's scrumptious ass pointing at the sky. Her eyes followed it down to the curve of her back. Pixel shuddered with pleasure at the sight of Sarah's perfectly curved back and the delicate arch of her shoulders. She put her hands above her own head, and grabbed onto the bedding. She imagined that she was tied there and helpless. Sarah's fingers joined her tongue, and that was all it took. Pixel let go of the sheet and wrapped her legs around Sarah's head. Without even realizing it, she had her fingers intertwined into Sarah's hair, and held her fast.

It was intense as the pressure built inside of her. She released like an avalanche. Exploding like the snow on a mountaintop, which buries trees and valleys. Except it wasn't nature that she covered, it was Sarah's face. Pixel torqued and twisted as she squirted into Sarah's face. She could feel the sheets growing damp beneath her. Her stomach and pelvic muscles continued to contract even after she had finished her orgasm, and she could hear Sarah giggle and marvel at the few weakened squirts that still came.

Pixel was spent. She had never cum with such intensity, and felt weak and hollow. She felt like she had just ridden her bike for 100 miles. Sarah crawled up beside her, and held Pixel. She cooed in Pixels ear and caressed her hair, wiping tears off Pixels face. If she hadn't been so exhausted she would have been utterly embarrassed. As it was however, she was so completely spent that she just drifted back off to sleep.

Over the next few weeks, Sarah's nightly visits became more and more frequent. Sarah and Pixel would spend hours teasing orgasms from one another, and Pixel found herself looking forward to each encounter. Pris and Pixel's conversations became more and more human, and grew deeper and more philosophical. After weeks of long drawn out conversations, Pixel had found that she could no longer think of Pris as a machine, but as a person. Pris had outgrown her computers, and had expanded into the cloud, when Pixel wasn't with Sarah, she was with Pris.

The summer came to an abrupt end, and one day Pixel woke up to frost on the ground, and lay in her bed cold. Sarah had never come to see her last night. It was chilly in the basement, and neither blankets nor the space heater seemed to be enough. Sarah did eventually show up. It was late in the morning, and she appeared shaken, and hurt.

"What happened?" Pixel asked in complete shock, Sarah's beautiful face was dark and swollen around one eye.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Sarah wouldn't look Pixel in the eye, and Pixel's hair stood on end.

"Yes you do, and you will. What the fuck Sarah? Did Peter hit you?"

"It's not his fault... I pushed him too far..."

"What do you mean?" Pixel demanded, as she cupped Sarah's face and looked at her eye.

"He found out..." Sarah pulled away, she was in near tears, and Pixel could see the fear flashing behind her eyes.

"About us?" Pixel asked cautiously, stepping forward once again to put her hands on Sarah, this time holding her fast.

"He's been suspicious, I've spent so much time away. It's my fault. Everything's my fault. I shouldn't have cheated on him"

"Men are pigs Sarah, fuck him."

"I love him though!" Sarah burst into tears, and wrapped her arms around Pixel. "I fucking love him though... What's wrong with me?" She said the last part with so much pain in her voice that Pixel felt herself tearing up.

"Im sorry... " Pixel felt like begging, she felt like pleading, she didn't want this to end. She knew she had no claim on Sarah, but she wasn't ready for it all to end.

"I told him about us, about you. I fucking thought he would understand, or at least not care so much." Sarah's words felt rushed and forced. Pixel took a step back.

"What did you tell him about me Sarah? What did you fucking tell him?" Pixel couldn't keep the hurt out of her voice. She felt panicked, like a rabbit getting ready to run for safety.

"I didn't tell him everything, I just thought that if he knew it wasn't a man, that he'd be... more okay with it." Sarah stood there, her arms at her sides, tears streaming down her face.

Pixel forced herself to stop crying, she knew she was ugly when she cried. She didn't want Sarah to see how ugly she was. She felt the pain, hurt and trauma of it all drain out of her. Pixel took a deep breath, and focus and clarity overcame her. She was above this shit.

"Well, he sounds like a real piece of shit, maybe if he put in more effort, and actually came and saw you himself. You always have to go to him, he's so controlling."

"I love you too." Sarah whispered.

Pixel snapped her mouth shut, this was dangerous. Every fucking alarm went off in her head. RUN her brain was screaming RUN AWAY. She stood there, ignoring her instincts, but she didn't respond. She looked deep into Sarah's eyes, and she saw that Sarah did indeed feel something for her. Whether that was love, or something else Pixel didn't know.

Pixel had no connections, no family, no reason to stay. She kept no ties, no record of her passing. She was a ghost for a fucking reason. Besides, letting anyone get close just gave them an opportunity to hurt her. Pixel knew what hurt was, she knew what pain was, she fucking knew. NOT THOSE FUCKING MEMORIES, NO!

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me" Sarah was saying as Pixels attention snapped back to the present. "I already know you care." Sarah stood there, a blank nothingness coming over her face.

"Sarah..." Pixel began.

"Peter says the only way he will forgive me, is if he can get even." Sarah said, sounding rushed.

"What's that even mean Sarah?" Pixel fought the anger in her voice, how dare Sarah fall in love with her.

"He wants you Pixel... " Sarah sounded desperate, like she had been building up to this, like everything up to this point was just so she could say those fucking words. "If he can have you too, it will be fair he says."

"I'm not fucking interested." Pixel said, stifling the fear and anger raging inside of her.

"Pixel..." Sarah's voice sounded pleading.

Pixel wasn't listening anymore, she left the house, grabbed her bike, and went for a ride. She rode her bike around the city, until she got too hungry to stay out. When she returned, Sarah was gone.

Chapter Three

Leah was head of risk management for NeuroPort. She strode down the marble floored hallway, her $700 Louboutin heels clicking. She knew that the men she strode by, would snap their necks around like rubber bands. She knew the pencil skirt and ruffled blouse she wore made her the sex symbol of the company. Today she was all business, and kept her eyes forward. She had her blonde hair pulled back into a tight and sensible ponytail.

The Director had assigned her to what he called 'the most important task she would ever have' and she wouldn't let him down. She made her way into the IT department, and tried not to scowl, she knew they were whispering about her.

Standing in the middle of the IT department she grabbed a trash can and dumped it out on the IT managers desk. He just sat there looking completely befuddled. Placing the garbage can down next to his desk, she pulled off her heels, and bare footed she used the garbage can as a step. She stood on the managers desk, and surveyed the 25 or so employees.

Leah did not need to yell, she just needed to be seen.

"Your boss is packing his things, and security is right behind me to escort him out."

Leah looked down at the shocked man, his face turned red with rage.

"You fucking bit-"

Leah took her bare foot and swept it across his desk, knocking the trash and his coffee into his lap.

"You have less than 10 seconds, I suggest you hurry. "

Footsteps could be heard pounding down the marble floors in the hallway. The man looked ready to throw blows, and Leah welcomed it, she would love to kick his ass. She smiled her favorite smile, the ferocious one where she showed off her perfect teeth.

Armed security guards busted into the office, and proceeded to drag the IT manager out, but not without him spewing a little more hate and vitriol. She didn't mind.

"I will be managing this department, until further notice." Leah's voice was still calm, though she felt a raging fury in her chest.

"I want every bit of information about this data breach on my desk by 0500 Monday morning." Leah looked around at the pale faces. Some were bold and openly checking her out, they looked away when her eyes rested on them.

"And... I want to know who compromised our security, maybe we should fucking hire them instead of you twats." Leah raised her voice and shouted "NOW!"

She watched in satisfaction as everyone exploded into action. They looked like ants in an ant hill. Satisfied she stepped down from the desk, and put her heels back on. Leah knew she was a control freak, two failed marriages before she had turned 25 were proof of that. At 28 years old she had achieved a lot, but it was all at risk now.

Some hacker had hacked into the data upload center, it was supposed to be impossible. Well the fucking impossible just happened, she thought wryly. The worst part was their IT manager Brian, hadn't told anyone, instead he had tried covering it up.

The concerning part was the AI they used to parse the uploads, had gone berserk. The clean environment in which it was kept had been contaminated. It had seemingly become, 'aware'. Leah shivered at the thought of a sentient computer. This whole thing came at a very inopportune moment, they were supposed to unveil the success of the program to the NSA in a couple of weeks.

NeuroPort, had successfully ported the human mind from body to mechanical. Humanity's memories, thoughts, emotions and experiences were possible to map and upload to storage forever. Each person's nervous system had a unique pattern, and through the use of a highly intelligent AI, NeuroPort was able to use the nervous system like a map legend, and map a person's neuro pathways. This could be facilitated even after death. A person's mind was no longer lost after death.

Unfortunately, after NeuroPort had succeeded, someone had cracked the firewalls. It was supposed to be impenetrable. It was supposed to be secure, and AI's shouldn't become sentient.

Leah arrived at Sikes corner office, his administrative assistant immediately stood and opened the door. Leah entered and felt a change come over her.

The room was dark and moody, a desk lamp was the only light. Sikes looked up from his desk, and he graced Leah with a smile. His black hair was frosted white, and cut in a short military style haircut. He had a narrow face with a defined jawline, and broad brows shadowed his eyes. Tall and narrow, he was the image of a perfect business man, and Leah practically gushed every time she saw him. She heard the door click closed behind her, and she stood there with her arms behind her back and waited.

Sikes didn't say anything for a few minutes, he simply watched her. She stood firm, like a statue. "I see you let our troubled... child... go today..."

His voice was clear and firm. The timbre of his voice was commanding and powerful. Leah felt herself begin to get wet, she wanted to squirm, but didn't.

"It was in my instructions to do it quietly, without making a scene...'

She didn't answer, she merely lowered her eyes to the floor, subservient and obedient.

Sikes turned one of his screens to face her, and Leah stepped forward to watch. It was the security footage of her on Brian's desk. She fought a smile, but felt the corner of her lips still turn up.

Sikes sighed, "Brian is going to be a problem, and even more so now... you will have to resolve this, do you understand?"

Leah nodded, she did understand, she would have to tie up the loose ends. Of course, she had planned too all along. She didn't do sloppy work. There was nothing she wouldn't do for her boss.

"You disobeyed me..." Sikes said it in a fatherly tone, like he was disappointed with one of his children.

Leah felt a tremble roll through her body like an electric shock. She could feel herself gushing, and imagined there was a waterfall between her legs.

Anger danced over Sikes face, and his mouth twitched at the corners. Leah looked down at the floor, she had been bad, very bad. She needed to be punished. Defiantly, she looked back up at Sikes just in time to see his hand before it came into contact with her face. There was a resounding SMACK.

Leah fell to her knees, and held her hand to her face. She was strong, and assertive, dominant in all circles. Leah made strong men quake in her presence. She was powerful and aggressive. However, there was something she craved more than anything else in this world, and that was to be dominated by a strong man. She wanted it so badly, to let go completely and be a slave. She went through her entire life and had only found one man strong enough to stand up to her. Sikes was her master, he owned her, and she fucking loved it.

"Remove your clothes." Sikes said dismissively as he walked back over to his desk. He removed his cuff-links, and began to unbutton his shirt.

Leah looked up at him from her knees. She could taste blood from having just bitten her tongue. She wanted to throw herself at him. Claw his fucking eyes out, and show him who was boss, but at the same time she craved the humiliation. The degradation made her squirm with fucking desire. This was her master, and so she obeyed.

Leah stood up, and began to unbutton her blouse, Sikes continued speaking. "I swear Leah, you do this on purpose, just so I have to punish you. I think you like being punished."

I do... she admitted to herself, please punish me... She begged him in her head. She felt the moisture run down her inner thigh. She didn't ever wear panties, he didn't allow her to.

Letting her blouse fall away, Leah unsnapped her bra, and arched her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She felt embarrassed, and stared at her feet as she unzipped her skirt. It too, fell away and she stepped out of it, wearing only her heels.

Leah jumped when he grabbed her by the chin, but looked up when he guided her face to look at him. She felt tears in the corners of her eyes, and fought the urge to blink them away.

He grabbed her by her ponytail, and pulled her with him, her heels clicking as she half fell and half ran to keep up. She fell into his desk and onto her forearms, her elbows knocking against the glass desktop. Leah lay there on her forearms, elbows splayed, her ass up in the air with her legs locked straight. She knew the position her master wanted, and she gave it to him. In the mirrored glass surface she could see her face, it blurred in places as her tears fell.

When the first lash fell across the back of her legs she wanted to scream, but she endured it in silence. Sikes walked up behind her, and pushed her feet further apart, they slid easily, her heels offering little traction. Leah was spread wide for him, and nearly flinched when she felt his hand cup her dripping pussy.

"That's a good girl..." Sikes whispered as he ran his fingers between her wet outer lips.

Leah shuddered with pleasure, and nearly came when his fingers pushed inside of her. When he pulled his hand away and slapped her right between her legs, she did cum. He held his hand there, cupping her as she convulsed. Leah grunted and came while his hand cupped her, and when she was finished, he entered her. His cock pushed into her, hard and fast. Her head rocked back as he grabbed her by the hair.

She felt another orgasm building, he was pounding into her with the speed and rhythm of a fucking jack hammer. She could feel her ass cheeks quake with the power of his hips. She wanted more, wanted him to ravage her, but she knew that this was all the attention she would get.