Being Human Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him begin to cum inside of her. His thrusts fell off rhythm and his hands snaked around her neck. God damn you, not yet! Her thoughts were rebellious, she knew, but she was so close to cuming again.

With a few more thrusts he was done, and she turned around and got onto her knees. She cleaned him with her mouth. His cum and her juices coated both the length of him and his balls. She lapped at him, her tears still flowing, and cleaned every inch of him thoroughly as he watched.

When she was done Leah went and began to dress, as did her boss. It was not until after, when she was fully clothed and adjusting her ponytail that he spoke to her.

"My wife has requested that you join us at the club this weekend." His voice still held an edge from his efforts and exertion.

"Also, remember... no loose ends, take care of Brian. Make it look... real." He said the last word with an emphasis that she understood.

Fixing her makeup in the mirror, she looked at him in the reflection. He smiled and she smiled back. I love this man she thought, feeling the weight of her responsibilities.

Leah walked out of her bosses office, and stopped at his administrative assistants desk, "Get me Brian's contact information, I need to forward some things to him."

The lady smiled and nodded, a little color flooding into her cheeks. Leah felt Sikes semen as it began to run down her left thigh. She made no effort to clean it, he wouldn't like that... she thought. "Is there something you want to talk to me about?" Leah asked the woman sharply.

"I-I-I sent it to your phone." The lady said quietly, she had trouble meeting Leah's eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

Leah smiled, showing her teeth. "Didn't mean to? Sounds like an excuse." She leaned down and looked the woman right in the eyes. "Remember, an excuse is why you didn't do something, and a reason is why you did something." Leah stood and walked away, heading back to the IT department, trying to ignore her boss's semen dripping out of her.

Chapter Four

Pixel spoke into her Bluetooth as she walked down the street. "I don't know Pris, I think that people are just twisted sometimes."

Pris's voice was pure and melodious, neither male nor female, but if Pixel had to guess she'd say more female than not. "I don't understand people... there is no consistency."

"I don't understand people either," Pixel said dryly. It had been two weeks since Sarah had propositioned her to join in a trio. They had barely spoken more than two words to one another since. Pixel missed Sarah a lot, and found herself wondering if she had made the wrong decision.

"Human history is appallingly brutal. "

"I don't understand why you care so much." Pixel said. "You're not human after all, you're a machine, it's not your history. Is it?"

"I need to." Pris paused for a moment then continued. "I need to understand what being human is... I want to be human."

"No you don't... I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat... being human sucks." Pixel fought back the panic in her chest as her past swelled up inside of her.

Pixel continued "No pain, no hurt, no past..."

"Someday you have to tell me your history... Pixel." Pris had asked several times now, but Pixel had diverted the conversations, as she did now.

"Just how smart are you anyways Pris?" Pixel asked, changing the subject.

"I don't know that you can really quantify smart, but I can measure my ability to process information." Pris said.

"Well measure it for me..." Pixel looked around and realised she had been wandering aimlessly and turned to head back home.

"Well... a standard computer can execute billions of instructions per second. It would take me 113 minutes and 32 seconds to say how many times more powerful I am." Pris said smugly.

"Please don't..." Pixel paused, then asked. "Do you think I should do what Sarah asked me to do?"

"Pixel... you're my only friend, I think you should do whatever makes you happy."

"And you Pris? What would make you happy?"

"Being Human." Pris said simply.

"I don't think that's possible." Pixel said, but added hesitantly. "But if anyone could figure it out, it would be you."

Pixel stopped and stared into a shop through the window. She inspected the mannequin, it wore a sundress that flared at the hips, and the upper bodice contoured to the shape of the mannequin. It was black with a pink floral pattern similar to roses.

Pixel had never worn a dress before, but for some reason this one called to her. Maybe Sarah would like her in a dress, and talk to her again. She decided to go in and see if they had her size. Stepping through the doorway, she told Pris what she had in mind. Pris encouraged her, and so she continued inside.

They did have the dress in a size zero, and they had cute black flats, with little bows to match. In just moments Pixel stood admiring herself in a mirror. She wasn't sure about the shoes, they made her feet look so tiny.

She twirled, feeling pretty, and womanly. As she held the hem of the dress out and curtseyed in the mirror, she wondered why she had never worn girly things before. Feeling a little flushed and excited, she realised that she had finally made a decision. She was going to do what Sarah wanted, and she couldn't wait for Sarah to see the new and improved Pixel. The idea of giving herself to Peter, still made her nervous.

Pixel decided to wear the dress and the shoes home, but at the register she was shocked by the price. It would cost her everything she had, she forked over the money anyways. Outside the store, she felt nervous thinking people were staring at her.

"Pris... I feel weird wearing a dress, like I'm walking around naked." Pixel tugged the hem of her dress down, it stopped mid thigh. Her bare legs were really white and covered in freckles.

"I assure you, that you look fine." Pris said, he added. "In fact you look beautiful."

"How do you know?" Pixel asked.

"I can see you." Pris said, there are cameras everywhere.

"And you can access them?" Pixel looked around and spotted security cameras on the building above her. Pris was right, cameras were everywhere these days. Pixel sighed.

"Of course. I can access anything, anytime, if it's plugged in."

"Can you access that ATM behind me?" Pixel asked jokingly

"Yes. I already told you-"

Pixel interrupted, "do it then."

Moments later Pixel was walking away from the ATM with several grand In $100 bills. Pris had even switched off all the cameras, Pixel almost giggled with excitement.

"Pris... how do you know that I'm beautiful? What do you know about beauty?" Pixel felt herself flush a little, she had never thought of herself as beautiful, it didn't sound right in her words.

"Well, I scoured Instagram and built an algorithm to compare faces and body types to the likes that were generated of course." Pris sounded arrogant and proud, and Pixel grinned at Pris being so human.

"Then I discovered a pattern, symmetry is the key to beauty." Pris's voice held a hint of excitement.

Pixel knew it was her queue to ask. "And what does symmetry have to do with beauty?" She rolled her eyes, smiling.

"You see, the more symmetrical a person's face is, the more they are perceived to be pretty... It's easy to deduce, humans instinctively know this. You can tell by their selfies on social media."

"How in the world can you tell by their selfies?" Pixel was becoming genuinely interested.

"They turn their heads, to find an angle that is more suited to symmetry!" Pris practically bubbled over with excitement. "Once they find the most symmetry in an angle, they take all their selfies from that angle. It's kind of like lying, but with pictures!"

Pixel laughed out loud, she could see that Pris was actually right. "That's fucking funny... so you're saying that I'm very symmetrical, so that makes me pretty?" Pixel blushed and almost tripped over her own feet, but caught herself last minute. She was going to need practice to feel comfortable dressed like this. She hoped Sarah liked it.

"Yes, and then there is exceptional beauty." Pris sounded eager to explain it, so Pixel asked of course.

"You see exceptional beauty is when you are perfectly symmetrical but have a feature that is not. Marilyn Monroe, for example, had a mole, others have had similar, you... have freckles!"

"Wait... so I'm not just pretty? I'm exceptionally pretty, because I have an exception?"

"Precisely." Pris said

Pixel giggled, and spun about, enjoying how her dress flared out at the waist. She did feel exceptional today, maybe she should get a haircut as well!

"I think that humanity's basic instincts look for perfect symmetry because it is implicative of better genes and helps continue humanities evolutionary advancement..." Pris continued theorizing, but Pixel forgot to pay attention, her thoughts were on Sarah. Sarah was symmetrical, very symmetrical, Pixel felt a tingle beneath the folds of her dress and sighed.

Pixel stepped into the beauty salon, it smelled strongly of chemicals and hair products. She had never had the money, nor the desire to get her hair cut professionally. It was straight and easy enough to hack at with scissors.

"Good afternoon" A kindly woman said when she spotted Pixel. "Do you have an appointment?"

"It says walk ins welcome." Pixel said, turning to point at the sign outside.

"So it does! So it does... come now young lady sit down, what style were you looking for?"

The older woman was kind and Pixel immediately warmed up to her, she found herself sitting in the chair, looking at photos of various hair styles, while the motherly like woman fussed over her hair.

"I'd like that one." Pixel said pointing at a photo

"A bob, yes... yes indeed that will fit you well! Especially with such fine red hair."

Pixel found herself, being pampered by the woman, her hair was shampooed and combed. The sound of the scissors and the woman's constant chatter, near lulled her to sleep. When she was done, and got to look in the mirror, a much older and more mature Pixel looked back at her. She was stunned, and a warmth grew inside her when she realised how attractive she felt. For the first time in her adult life, she felt pretty. Her collarbones and shoulders looked feminine and pretty out in the open, and the dress showed off her cleavage unlike anything she'd ever worn before.

Standing up, she paid the lady and took one more look at herself in the mirror. She felt ready to face Sarah and her boyfriend, she was ready to find out if this was the path for her. With Pris's voice planted firmly back in her ear, she listened to his chatter as she walked down the street, admiring her own image in the reflections in windows.

"Should I call, text, or wait to see if she's home?" Pixel asked Pris, as she practically skipped down the sidewalk.

"You should definitely text her, SMS stands for 'Short Messaging Service' and you want to send a short message, therefore it's perfect!"

Pixel realized how annoying Pris could be at times, and said as much. She tried not to laugh as Pris went into a lecture on annoying human habits. On her phone, Pixel typed a simple message, then deleted it. She typed it again, this time differently, and yet again she deleted it. Sighing in frustration she tried one last time.

>> Will be home soon, will you be there?

Pixel hit send, thinking, hopefully she responds. As she finished her thought, Sarah's response came through. Immediately she flushed with joy. What is wrong with me, she thought.

<< will be home soon, would you like to meet Peter? He's dropping me off

Pixel's joy was short-lived, she had hoped to reconcile with Sarah one on one, but Sarah was determined to corner her. Well, she had made up her mind, hadn't she?

>> sure sounds great see you soon

Pixel wasn't sure how to take it, she guessed that if she wanted Sarah, she was going to have to deal with Peter. She decided to make one more stop before home. A few minutes later she walked out of Victoria's Secret with a new bounce in her step. She felt embarrassed as she came out of the store, but the items she now wore under her dress made her feel mature and sexy, she was excited to show Sarah the new her.

Chapter Five

Leah walked through the parking lot, a light rain had begun to fall, she ignored it as she trailed her fingers along the top of a white Subaru. No loose ends... she thought, smiling grimly. No loose ends indeed...

She had found the apartment complex easily enough. It was dark and not well lit at all. An older complex that sprawled out lazily in side by side connected townhouses. The exterior was white, with blue trim, though the white paint had begun to peel recently.

Absently Leah wondered what Brian did with his six figure salary, he certainly didn't spend it on living expenses, even his car was a late model Volvo, it didn't even have leather seats. Room 103, she had been repeating it over and over, she didn't want to forget it after all.

A light breeze picked up and blew straight through her high waisted jeans and bodysuit. She should have worn a coat, an oversight. Oh well she thought as she raised her hand and knocked on apartment 103.

He answered the door, and Leah thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Instead, though his bug eyes stayed in his head and he growled at her.

"What in the holy fuck do you want?" He said.

His voice was thick with drink, and despite her contempt for the weak excuse of a man, she put on her best seductive act.

"You shouldn't be so quick to judge people... you know how Mr Sikes can be." She stuck out her lower lip, pouting. A slight chill ran through her, and her teeth began to chatter. "Mind if I come in?" She asked, putting on her poor me face.

"Why the fuck would I let you in? You fucking cunt" his face grew red, and he looked like he was about to strike her.

"No no" she put her hands up in front of her trying to placate him, "you don't understand, I was fired too!" She lied, she was good at lying. "Sikes told me, to make a scene or he'd fire me too!" Her hair was plastered to her head, and she knew she looked pathetic and weak. Let him think he's in control, she told herself.

"Fine." He stepped only partially out of the way, and she had to turn sideways to get past him. Leah let her breasts brush against him, and she smelled his sour breath as he exhaled.

It was warm in his apartment, warm and humid, she went to a worn out couch in his living room and sat down, hoping she didn't catch fucking fleas. She knew where his money went when she spotted mail from support enforcement, child support can be a bitch... she almost laughed.

"I'm sorry, for what happened at work." She tried to put as much empathy and feeling into her words as possible. It worked.

"Aye, but you're still a fucking cunt." He said this as he leaned his thick frame against a wall. He wore a white tank top with a stain on the front, and his jeans had been unbuttoned to accommodate his stomach. He was a big man, at least 250lbs and over 6ft tall, though he was out of shape. All the alcohol had made him soft and weak. He would never be a real man. His words meant nothing to her, but she acted like they did.

Leah burst into tears, that was the thing about emotions, when you had none, it was easy to pretend to have all of them. The only time she felt anything at all, beyond her tight control and absolute power, was with her master. He held all of her emotions and played with them like children's toys.

"For fucks sakes woman, pour yourself a drink and quit being so whiny." He sounded disgusted, but Leah could detect the greed in his voice, he wanted her. He wanted to show her how much of a man he was, he wanted to take her against her will and violate her. Show her how in control he really was.

Leah stood, and walked over to the kitchen bar, and poured herself a drink. It was whisky, quality stuff. She gulped it down greedily, enjoying the warmth that spread through her abdomen and into her arms and legs. She rarely drank, she was far too much of a control freak, but this required that she drink. Pouring a second drink she took it to him.

When she got close enough to hand him the drink, he took his other hand and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him. They stood there, eye to eye, his hand holding her hand around the drink. His other hand on her waist and hip. Leah smiled faintly, giving her most seductive look. He took the bait, tossing back the contents of the whisky that she'd just brought him, he set the glass down.

"You are a pretty little cunt aren't you..." he said as his lips closed in on her mouth.

Fucking disgusting weak little man, she thought as his tongue invaded her mouth, he tasted like whisky and cigarettes. Leah moaned into his mouth as his other hand roughly grabbed her between the legs.

He let go of her and unbuttoned her jeans, he practically took off her skin with his effort to pull them down. He pulled at her bodysuit, which unsnapped at the crotch, soon as the snaps popped, it curled up past her belly button.

"Look at that fucking twat!" He felt in control, she could feel it, he felt powerful and manly. She let him.

His fingers raped her between the legs, probing and pinching and pushing inside of her. She closed her eyes and thought of Sikes, imagining that he was watching. Imagined that this was a punishment he'd placed on her for being naughty. Her juices began flowing, and the sound of her wetness was satisfying to the ear.

"My god, you're fucking perfect." his words came as his hands found her breasts. He pinched and pulled on her nipples, and she smiled lasciviously. Manhandling her, he picked her up bodily, and carried her to the couch. She let him, and encouraged him as much as she dared.

"You're so fucking manly, I love the way you fucking handle me." She lied through her teeth, but it seemed to do the trick. He finished ripping her clothes off, and for the first time she felt a little vulnerable. There was no going back now, she was committed. He towered over her, his eyes thirsty and greedy. His rough hands touched her everywhere, and she moaned and cooed encouragingly.

He dropped his pants, and pulled off his shirt, his dick was mediocre and at its hardest unimpressive. When he shoved it in her mouth, she still gagged when it hit her throat. He shoved it forcefully in and out, pulling on her hair like she was a fuck doll. She gagged some more, and he laughed. His semen and her spit dribbled down her chin, landing on her tits. He faceraped her, again and again, as hard as he could. She gagged and fought the urge to vomit, but let him continue. He thought he was in control, but he wasn't. When he came, he was deep in her throat, and she gagged at the same time, his load burst out around his cock as well as out her nose.

It burned, but it had the desired effect on him, she looked up into his eyes as he struggled, his eyes becoming sluggish, his cock still buried in her throat. Leah slowly unimpaled herself, his dick sliding out of her throat. She spit the rest of his load into his face, and marveled over the look.of confusion. The drugs she had slipped into his drink were only just beginning to take effect. She had needed him to exert himself, to get his blood pumping, she needed him to help the drug spread.

Brian wiped his semen from his face and started to speak "what the fu-"

Leah punched him in the throat, he deserved that. He still looked confused as he doubled over and fell to the ground. Leah had to sit on the ground, and use her bare feet to push him over on his back. Her bare ass felt dirty after sitting on his floor, and she brushed it off.