Biblical Proportions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed a cup of punch and downed it in one gulp like a shot glass. Asha finally noticed her viking slave with mouth agape and chuckled. She grabbed another glass of punch and shoved it in his direction.

"Drink."

Ethan smiled and took the cup. He took his first gulp and balked, half-coughing as the strong drink made its way down his esophagus. He wasn't sure what kind of liquor was in it, but it had significant alcohol content.

"Holy... Damn, that's got a kick!"

Asha's eyebrows raised. "Adventurous, remember?"

He nodded and downed the rest of the heavily spiked punch. "Yes, Mistress" he responded jokingly with a grimacing face.

She took the cup from him and set it on the table. Smug satisfaction settled into her grin. "Good boy. Now follow me. I have some more mingling to do."

For the next hour, Ethan accompanied her and listened to brief conversations between Asha and many guests. They mostly consisted of pleasantries and remarks about how nice each other's costumes were. The collared men rarely said or did anything, unless directed by the holder of their leash. Some were instructed to kiss Asha's boots.

'Damn, they're taking this role-playing really seriously!'

As the night went on, Asha would thrust several more cups of the punch into Ethan's hands and demand he drink. He obeyed every time, not wanting to disappoint his date. Seeing her interact with the others, her aura of confidence and how much deference they showed her only increased his infatuation for the bulky Goddess.

After one cup too many, not only was Ethan's buzz beginning to overwhelm him, but he realized how badly he needed to pee.

"Asha, I'll be right back. Need to use the facilities."

He started off, but his advance was caught short by a stern tug from her strong arms. The leather collar constricted around his throat and Ethan was yanked back in Asha's direction fiercely. Her light gray eyes glared down at him, cold as the grave.

"You don't tell me. You ask permission! And you address me as Mistress Goliath."

Ethan was taken aback. She actually looked miffed. "S-Sorry, Mistress Goliath. Can I use the bathroom?"

"You may use the bathroom" she corrected him. "I'll take you."

She guided him through a mass of dancing guests while tugging his leash much more aggressively. They walked down a short hallway where she opened the door and shoved Ethan in. He got another surprise when he felt Asha's heavy curves just behind him. She followed him in and pushed him further into the small bathroom. Like most of the doors and entrance-ways they'd passed, Asha had to duck just to get inside.

He turned, shocked to find her beside him as he was about to take down his pants. She locked the door before turning back to Ethan and folding her arms.

"Go ahead" she instructed with a wicked smile. "Do your thing. I want to see what I'm working with here."

Ethan wanted to protest, but he'd already gotten in trouble for not sticking to his role. Plus he badly needed to urinate. His costume had no zipper, so he pulled his trousers down without delay. A steady stream of piss hosed into the bowl as Asha watched.

The towering woman in Dominatrix gear giggled as she leaned side to side, observing his front and back. "Mmmmm" she intoned as she reached one gloved hand down and seized his right ass cheek. "I thought I detected a bubble butt in one of those pictures. Nice to see I was right. And you have a cute little cock, too."

Ooof. There it was again. The c-word, but this time in relation to his penis. It was only four and a half inches when hard and he didn't want to think about what it measured right now in a cold bathroom. Not the compliment he would've liked, but at least Asha wasn't mocking him or running for the hills. That had to be good news, right?

His cheeks burned with embarrassment as he finished emptying his bladder. Ethan moved to pull up his pants but he was interrupted by another firm yank of the leash.

"NO! Not yet. You owe me something, first."

Asha wrapped a tattooed arm around his back and gripped the front of his torso with her open palm. She bent him down, his arms trapped at his sides as she tightened her grasp around him. Ethan's bare ass was hanging out. Asha grinned deviously as she got a closer look at his plump little tush.

"You're getting a round of spankings for speaking out of turn. Understood, David?"

He was surprised she was taking it this far, but Ethan had promised to be open minded and adventurous. He didn't want the date to end badly. Asha was a woman who'd stepped directly out of his dreams. Maybe it was the alcohol or jut how beautiful she was, but despite being a little weirded out, Ethan agreed.

"Yes, Mistress Goliath."

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

"One! Two! Three! Four!"

The loud slaps echoed through the bathroom as her hand blistered his ass with incredible force. Ethan let out a few grunts as the trauma accumulated and his ass started to burn. He bit down on his tongue, not wanting to cry out and disappoint her. Or perhaps that's what she wanted? He had no experience with this kind of thing. Either way, his pride told him to 'take it like a man' even as the pain ratcheted up.

Asha's strength was massive and each shot to his ass cheeks sent them rippling with fresh ache.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

"Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! TWENTY!"

Once she was finished, Ethan opened his eyes. He was startled to realize he was dangling over the floor. Asha had lifted him into the air in the course of her discipline.

She set him down and took a step back, a pleased smile on her face. The huge woman put her hands on her hips and waited for a reaction.

Ethan was overwhelmed. His face registered conflicted emotions. This kind of kinky play wasn't really his thing, yet he was in awe of her prowess. There was blood rushing to his cock purely from her ability to manhandle him so easily. On top of that, Asha seemed to be into him. Being desired, even in such an unconventional way, was a feeling he craved after many years alone.

"May I pull up my pants, Mistress Goliath?"

"You may" she answered. She watched as his half-hard cock and bright red ass disappeared under the faux animal-skin pants. "Now, let's get another drink and find some more trouble for you to get into."

* * * * *

The loud diesel engine rumbled as Asha and Ethan cruised into the night. Their fun evening had grown hazier the longer it went on. Ethan must have drank nine or ten cups of the punch before they left. Michael Jackson's "Thriller" pulsed through the speakers and eerie moonlight crept down on the road between patches of dark clouds.

Even through his stupor, Ethan was growing aware that something was off. More than 10 minutes had passed since they left the party. They should've been back at his car by now.

"Is this the way back to the parking lot?"

"You could barely get in the truck. There's no way I'm letting you drive home tonight."

"Oh... yeah. That's probably for the best. Drop me at a hotel then?"

"Don't be silly, David. You can stay with me tonight."

Ethan chuckled. "Why are you still calling me David? Isn't our role play over?"

She shot him a lustful glance. "It doesn't have to be."

His eyes grew wide as saucers. A chill shot through Ethan's body and he couldn't tell if it was from fear or intrigue. Maybe both. Asha seemed so wild, dangerous and sexy. It didn't sound like he'd be sleeping alone tonight if she had her way.

"You mean..."

"I've enjoyed our little game" she interrupted him. "So, why don't we keep playing? It'll be a night you won't forget. I promise."

He laughed nervously. "I don't even know if I can get it up right now."

Asha's looked his way again, a soothing lilt entering her voice. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. Just let Mistress Goliath take control."

His body tingled with giddiness at the thought of this Giantess overwhelming him again.

"I can do that."

* * * * *

Everything that occurred between Asha's garage and her bedroom was a frantic blur. Once she parked the truck, the dark-haired Goddess crossed to his side and kissed Ethan as he stood on the foot rail. It was the only time their faces had been level and she used it to sink her hooks in deep. When the long kiss was over, she helped him down. Asha tugged his leash and led him into her swanky home. Ethan was only too happy to follow her like a love-sick puppy.

The trip through her kitchen, the view of her living room and the journey down a long hallway revealed Asha was a woman of considerable means. Ethan didn't have long to study her lush furniture, collection of antiques and multiple framed works of art. He was ushered into a bedroom hurriedly and his costume was torn from his body in short order.

Once the mighty woman had disrobed all but his boxer briefs, her smile turned devilish.

"Hands behind your back" she instructed as she crossed to a toy chest and dug through it. As she returned, Ethan could see a set of thick leather cuffs with a short metal chain dangling from one of her hands. Asha motioned with the other for him to turn around.

Any reluctance Ethan might have had been banished by booze, a deep tongue kiss and the stunning vision of a leather-clad Amazon in heat. She wanted him and Ethan had never wanted a woman more in his life. He turned and gladly offered Asha his arms. In a hot minute, she buckled the cuffs around his wrists securely.

"Stay right there" she commanded as she stalked back to the chest and rummaged around some more.

When she returned, Ethan got a surprise as a blindfold was pulled over his face and the world went dark.

"Sensory deprivation, eh? Kinky."

"Mmmhmm" she acknowledged.

"WHOOOAAA!!!" Ethan lost all sense of balance as he was swept off his feet and slung over Asha's shoulder.

"Relax" she assured him. "I got ya."

She walked a dozen paces and ducked down, no doubt passing through the doorway.

"W-Where are we going?"

"Somewhere fun, my little David."

"What's wrong with the bedroom?!?"

"It doesn't have all the things I need."

"What things???"

Ethan felt her reach up with her free hand and yank his boxers down fiercely.

*SMACK*

Her left palm scorched his already-sore ass. Ethan had lost track of the spankings she'd delivered at the party.

"Stop asking impertinent questions. You will speak only when spoken too."

Ethan's nervous laughter returned as he started to wonder if he hadn't bitten off more than he could chew. "Yes, Mistress Goliath."

"That's better."

They traveled down the hallway briefly. A door was opened and Asha's boots clomped down a long line of stairs. The temperature grew cooler and the smells of leather and rubber grew intense. Ethan could see nothing but blackness, but his other senses clued him in as the alcohol began to lose its sway on his mind. Their "role play" tonight had not just been some contrivance of the party. Asha enjoyed this kind of play regularly and she had a dungeon.

Once they reached the floor, she carried him a little further before hefting his body and laying it down. Ethan felt the embrace of cool leather as he way laid on a long, supple couch. Asha turned away, but was back in moments. She pulled off his boxer briefs and tossed them aside.

She strapped leather cuffs around his ankles and bound them together with a short chain, just like his hands. She hooked her arms around his shoulders and pulled his body to the end of the sofa. Soon Ethan's head was hanging off the soft, leather arm-rest; his vision upside down.

Unbuckling sounds rattled not far from his head. They were followed by the unwinding sound of a long zipper. He could hear her leather skirt fall to the ground as a sigh of release escaped Asha's lips. After a few seconds of silence, the sigh was replaced by low moans as the moist sounds of fingers on flesh pierced the quiet darkness.

'Holy shit! Is she masturbating while I'm laying here, bound?!? She's a super freak!'

Ethan had dreamed of pressing his face into her giant, moist muff all night. It seemed like his chance to please this humongous Goddess was finally upon him. He licked his lips in anticipation.

The blindfold was snapped off his head and there was Asha stroking an incomprehensibly huge length of steamy, bulging cock.

"WHAT THE FU---" he started, but his words were halted by her giant hand closing over his mouth. Likewise, his spasm-like jump on the sofa was cut short by his bindings. All he could do was squirm on the leather cushioning as Asha stroked herself up and down.

Thick beads of pre-cum oozed from the tip of her enormous weapon and drooled down on Ethan's neck and chest. His line of sight was pushed down as she arranged his face just how she wanted it. It was then that Ethan caught a glimpse of her massive scrotum. They were like two fleshy cantaloupes shining with leather-soaked perspiration.

Asha lifted her hand from his mouth and immediately began slapping her cock against his face. Her rapidly hardening shaft smacked into his right cheek. Then his left. The force of it took Ethan by surprise. It was nothing compared to what her hands could do, but one doesn't imagine getting slapped by a dick; let alone it being painful. Asha's weighty python smacked his face repeatedly, leaving small red marks and globs of pre-cum all over his face.

She looked down at him sternly, her body pulsing with lust. "Sorry to leave you upside-down like this, but there's no way you'd be able to deep-throat me otherwise."

Asha brought the tip of her drooling weapon to his soft, sealed lips. "Open."

Ethan's lips remained sealed. And yet, what could he do? If he opened his mouth to protest, he was in trouble.

Asha held up a thick leather crop in her right hand, displaying it to her bound bitch-boy. "I said, OPEN!"

He didn't budge. The reckoning was swift.

*WHHHHHHHHHAAAAPPPP*

The business end of her crop slammed into his crotch and Ethan felt agony he didn't imagine was possible surge through his body. He belted out a yell, followed by coughs and retching. In his flailing and gasping, Asha shoved her thick, fleshy length into his gaping mouth. Her long, supple rod plowed down into his throat, plastering his tongue to the bottom of his mouth and bloating his cheeks to their maximum width.

"If I feel a single tooth, you'll get five more like that" she warned him.

Asha squatted down with her strong, meaty thighs and began sawing in and out of his mouth. Ethan got a swift lesson in what it was like to gag on an eighteen inch sausage. Actually, a sausage would've been more pleasant. The She-Hulk's cock had the taste of sweat and leather and viscous pre-cum continued to dribble from its tip. The sludge-like substance trailed down his gullet as she seized his head on both sides and began pummeling his mouth full-force.

*GWWWUULLCKK GWWAACKK GWUUUULLCKK GWWWOCCKKK SCHLLOOORPP SCHLLLUURRRP SCHLLLOOORRRPP SCHLLLUURRRPPP*

Ethan's eyes bulged and watered as she sodomized his mouth powerfully. His body spasmed, unaccustomed to deep-throating anything, let along a behemoth length of cock. His convulsing body was kept in check by the tight leather and metal bonds on all four limbs. All he could do was try to breathe around her fleshy python and not panic as her hips grew ever closer to his face. Soon, her fat cum-sack was smacking into his nose and eyes as she buried herself to the hilt in his drooling stretched-wide mouth.

"OH GOD!!! THIS IS WHAT MOMMA NEEDED!!! Suck it, David, you little whore!!!"

Her pounding hips mashed Ethan's head into the leather cushioning over and over. She withdrew a foot of cock from his velvety maw each time and plowed it back into his helpless body. With his throat stretched as wide as it was, Ethan couldn't have closed his mouth if he wanted to. If felt like his jaw was going to unhinge any second as she fucked his face with abandon.

*SCHHHLLUUURPPP SCHHLLAAAPP GLOOORRRMMMPP SCHLLOOOORRRPPP SCHLOPPP GLURRRMMP GLORRRRRP SCHLLOORRMMPPP*

Saliva and pre-cum leaked from his mouth and nose as Asha approached her climax. Her pace grew more frenzied and her glistening scrotum smacked into his face with as much force as her cock had minutes ago. Ethan got an up-close view of her massive balls clenching as the well endowed Amazon buried herself deep in his throat.

"UUUNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Her nuts shuddered against his eyeballs as long streams of sticky filth fired through her cock and hosed into Ethan's insides. A river of hot, creamy custard rushed into his stomach as the Goddess wailed in climax. Her copious emissions backed up, flooding his mouth and nasal passages as spurts of silky cum drizzled from his face. The deluge of warm, glue-like spurts went on for forty seconds as she drained her balls in her new fuck-toy's mouth.

"Ahhhhh...." Asha gasped in delight as she pulled her mighty cock from his lips with a wet slurp. As much as she was enjoying her new cock scabbard, she didn't want to drown him in his very first feeding. Ethan gasped for breath, his chest heaving as pungent nougat filth was coughed up and ran all over his face.

Asha laughed wickedly and admired the view of her despoiled cock-slut for a few moments before disappearing from view. He gasped and wheezed, his air passages slowly unclogging as thick seed slid from his nostrils and lips. When she returned, Ethan barely got a glimpse of her face through cum-slathered eyes before a fat rubber ball was shoved into his mouth.

The thick gag was instantly bathed in the foul smelling batter. It locked a considerable amount of jizzum in his mouth, the pungent paste no longer able to escape his cheeks. She buckled the cruel leather harness around his head before standing back and taking up her crop once again. She swatted his chin lightly as his muffled yells mingled with syrupy choking noises.

"You need to get used to my taste, so you'll be wearing that for the rest of the night."

Just as his breathing had returned to normal, Asha placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed Ethan back down the couch a ways. Laughing haughtily, she turned and lowered her gigantic ass on his face. Ethan muttered panicked gibberish as the two gigantic mounds of ass flesh lowered onto his head.

Asha's massive ass cheeks crushed Ethan's head into the leather cushioning. She had to weigh at least three hundred pounds. Probably closer to three fifty. If it hadn't been for the soft, pliable leather, she might have broken his face.

She shimmied her bulbous bottom all over, enjoying her new seat as Ethan squirmed below. The gag and deluge of semen was uncomfortable enough without his face being squeezed between her giant, rank glutes. Asha lifted herself every now and then, giving him just enough air to stay conscious before lowering her bulk back down and enjoying a rest on his squashed face. Time became meaningless as the enormous Amazon queened him again and again.

Ethan was still in a daze when Asha picked him up like a rag doll and carried him to his next ordeal. She brought him to a sturdy wood and metal stockade and began loading her latest fuck-pig into its iron-clad slots. As she released his hands and legs from their chains, he offered what mild resistance he could, but his strength was feeble compared to the well muscled Mistress Goliath.

She forced his arms and legs into new bindings one by one and locked them anew. Within minutes his head and hands were sticking out of the holes in the front of the stockade. His back and ass were exposed behind him, defenseless with his leg cuffs chained firmly to the floor.