Biblical Proportions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan felt the cool touch of metal as some kind of device was fastened around his penis. He yelped as his balls were pulled through a much-too small hole and the sinister toy was ratcheted and locked shut over his pathetically small, flaccid dicklet.

"Most cock cages allow the slave's cock to get somewhat hard. This one allows no erection whatsoever. Your sorry little button-dick is going to stay a button-dick from now on!"

Ethan's nostrils flared in his first show of anger as Asha cackled at his predicament. He'd only been wearing it for a minute and his balls ached brutally. He cold feel the rigid steel pressed against his soft glans. He didn't want to think about how painful it would be the next time blood rushed to his crotch.

Asha wandered off and examined her toys as Ethan looked on. By contrast, her penis was an impressive specimen even when limp. It hung from her pelvis twice as long as most men's cocks when they were hard. In time, she settled on a Cat-o'-nine-tails and withdrew it from one of her many toy racks. As she returned to the stocks, she sent the multi-whip whizzing through the air. The ominous sound made Ethan's every hair stand on end.

"I knew you'd be perfect as my new David."

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

All nine lengths of the braided leather implement of doom raked across Ethan's back. He groaned into his gag as his body shook. The stocks rattled and his small frame jolted the tiny bit his bondage would allow.

"Lonely fuck-boy with soft lips and a nice, round little ass."

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

The tails lashed across his already wounded ass cheeks and Ethan screamed muffled nonsense around his gag. All he could taste was rubber and jizz as fresh torment inflamed his tortured bottom.

"And, if I'm not mistaken, a fetish for big women... That's why you're here, isn't it, bitch?"

She waited a moment, then unleashed fresh hell.

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH* *WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

"MMMPPPGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

"I asked you a question."

"YETHHMTHHRHHH! YETHHHMTHHRRGOLATTH!!!"

"That's more like it."

She stalked around him, examining his bound body with an evil smile.

Asha sent one volley of lashes flying up into his chest.

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

Two more across his back, now painted with thin red lines.

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH* *WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

Three more into his already reddened ass.

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

*WHHHPPPPIIISSSHHHHHHHH*

Ethan's torso and legs quivered as the pain overwhelmed him. Her strength was monstrous. His cheeks would be bloody hamburger soon if she didn't stop.

Asha tossed the whip aside on a nearby bondage table. "Ah, would you look at that? I'm hard again already! Can't imagine why..."

She glided one latex-clad hand up and down her shaft as she approached Ethan's locked form. The massive meat missile pulsed angrily, lustfully, ready to claim a new hole for the first time.

A bottle of lube was shoved into his pucker and squirted hastily. A thick stream of cold slime ejected into his depths, coating his insides with greasy goo.

"I could've done this raw. I'm way too good to you, aren't I, David?"

"THANNNYUUU MMTTRITTTHHHH."

"Good. You're learning."

Asha brought the fat glans of her cock to his small, stretchy pucker and pushed it in fiercely. Ethan groaned loudly as it passed through his fleshy ring, stretching it wide. She moved in hard and fast, ten inches of thick cock gliding into him without stopping. His arms and legs yanked on their bindings. The stockade creaked and shuddered as she entered him roughly. His sea of silky flesh and the ocean of anal lube parted as her gargantuan schlong filled him beyond measure. As his muffled protests grew louder, she stopped briefly.

"I'm barely halfway in... Brace yourself, slut."

Ethan felt strong, latex-clad hands on his hips and Asha began pumping herself back and forth. The colossal cock began re-arranging his insides, sliding out a few inches and plunging home a bit deeper with each thrust. Her cock-head speared harder and further into his anatomy with each stroke, causing Ethan's eyes to water again. He grunted and groaned into the slick, cum-soaked ball gagging his mouth.

Asha moaned in intense satisfaction as she drilled into his ass further with each fuck. The soft ring of his pucker squelched as lube-drenched cock entered and exited unabated. This was what she loved more than anything, Stretching out a new slave for the first time. Molding his ass to the impossible dimensions of her penis. Hearing the moist sounds of deep dicking as her weapon grew ever closer to being buried in the ass of her bound David.

*SCHLUURRRP SCHLLOPPPP SLLLUURRRRPP SLLORRRRP GLUUURRRP GLLLOPPPP SCLOPPPP SCHLORRPPPP*

"Oh fuck!!! Definitely picked the right one..."

Her fucking grew frantic as her bulging cum pipe sank in ever farther. She was three quarters of the way to the hilt and Asha's pleasure was building rapidly. She wanted to go balls deep before she came, but she didn't know if she could hold out. The warm tightness of his luscious walls were firing off her nerve endings like magic. Ethan's nonstop grunting and the rattling of the stockade was turning her on powerfully.

"Fucking whore... You wanted a big woman and now you got her! Is it everything you hoped, DAVID?!?"

"MMMMPPPPGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

*GLORRRRP GLUUURRRP SCLLOPPPP SCHLLUURRRPP PLLAAP PLLAAP PLLAAP PLLAAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP*

Asha's rhythm grew furious as she reached the point of no return. She moaned like a woman possessed as her fat, fleshy cannon railed in and out of his helpless rear. Asha fucked Ethan as fast as her hips could pump. Lube and pre-cum sprayed all over the floor as her balls seethed and prepared to unleash their second torrent.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! OH GOOODDDD!!!! HHHHHMMMMMGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Mistress Goliath didn't slow her fucking even as her glans burst with its second volley of ropy jizzum. Impossibly thick semen blasted from her tip, rippling into Ethan's depths and congealing in the furthest reaches of his intestines. He wailed into his gag as Asha continued shafting him right through her climax. With nowhere left to go, the cum doubled back, coating her thrusting cock before spraying from the seal of his anus.

Ethan felt his stomach begin to bulge as Mistress Goliath wailed and her fucking slowly came to a stop. Once her powerful thrusting had ceased, he could still feel thick nut bursting from her tip. It shot out in forceful bursts and pushed mounds of clingy seed through every inch of his digestive tract.

* * * * *

A beaten, bruised and cum packed Ethan lay in Mistress Goliath's bed, pondering his fate. He wanted to fall asleep but his flesh screamed at him and his stomach was filled with the Goddess' viscous semen. She had used numerous other tools of corporal punishment on him throughout the night. Asha had locked him in two other cruel bondage devices and fucked his ass twice more before bringing him back to the ground floor.

She was showering in the bathroom of the master bedroom, not far from where he lay. Ethan wondered if he would ever taste anything but her pungent seed ever again? If his ass had gone from "exit only" to "entrance only" for good? His shackled hands, locked ankles and the cum-slathered gag in his mouth suggested those answers were obvious.

How long would she keep him like this? Would she grow tired of him and let him go eventually? Use him until he died from illness or injury? Sell him into perpetual sexual slavery? Or would he be there for a very long time? Possibly until the end of a long life? Those answers were less clear.

Ethan heard the click of the bathroom light and a freshly washed Asha sauntered into view. A silky, flowing nightgown hung from her powerful, seven-foot frame elegantly. She studied his bound form for a while before giggling to herself. She turned off the overhead light and crawled onto the bed.

Mistress Goliath surrounded him with her muscular, tattooed arms and massive legs. She stroked him up and down, showing some tenderness for the first time since they'd arrived at her home.

"I know it's hard the first night, but I promise you, it'll get easier. You're going to love being my little cock sleeve, pain slut and bondage slave. Isn't that right?"

Now that she was relaxed, Ethan wanted desperately to keep her that way. He would give her no reason to subject him to any more punishments tonight.

"Yettthhh Miththreth Goliaff."

"Very good, David."

She shifted her body into a "big spoon" position. Half of her weight leaned over and pressed him into the mattress firmly. Ethan felt her semi-erect monster poised at his backdoor. He knew that in the morning, or perhaps even some point in the night, he would be in for a very rude awakening.