Bikini Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis had been absolutely broken and made anew. A freshly forged slut dripping with cum and thirsting for her next dose. All she had to do was peel herself off the floor of the changing room and get back out there.

A few short minutes later she did exactly that. Blue bikini freshly placed on her sexy body she arrived back to the spot she had left her friends. They were still gathered with the older boys, hardly noticing her absence.

When she did walk up to them, they would notice a lot different about her. Her auburn hair was messier than usual, the neatly kept girl more devil-may-care as she sauntered towards them in her bikini. There was an awkwardness to her walk, but they would never guess it was because of the cum between her legs. But most noticeably of all, there was confidence on her face, a devious smirk hardly hiding how good she felt after being forced to fuck a stranger.

"About time you got back." Her friend Zoe came up behind her and gave her a playful swat on the ass. Alexis giggled as she smiled at her friend.

"You are looking good girl, do you feel more... loosened up?" Zoe's eyes had a twinkle in them as they shared a silent moment.

Alexis wondered, but tried to not think about the implications. Instead, she saw the group of guys her friends were flirting with. Most were staring at her now, a certain glow about how she carried herself. It certainly was a nice affirmation of her newfound confidence.

"I feel great, yeah." Alexis smiled brightly and walked through the group. Playfully she turned to face Zoe while walking backward, the blue bikini girl purposefully backing her ass into one of the cuter more chiseled guys.

"Oops!" She grinned, looking back at him suggestively.

Zoe nodded her head proudly as she watched her friend blossom. Who knew it would take drastic measures to make her grow?