All Comments on 'Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince Ch. 06'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Ah, very good.

I hope the next chapter is not such a long wait. Way too long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh my god!!

its been like 4EVER!!! ive been waiting for SO LONG!!... not that it wasnt COMPLETELY WORTH IT! ... I loved the ending because i was really hoping for some romance... its beautiful!.... Please finish this without making us wait so long again!!! pretty please!??

pandycantspandycantsabout 14 years ago
Fabulous

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!! So glad that you wrote another chapter. And thank goodness that I check you specifically! I had missed you in the New Stories section somehow. Can't wait for the next instalment. Don't make us wait tooooooooo long. Mwah xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Publish

Dearheart you need to submit to a publisher.

adjoaqadjoaqabout 14 years ago
About time!

What took you sooo long? drop the next chapter already! COMEON!!! I just luv you my dear. l always tell people you'r the BEST writer not only on literotica.....but in the WORLD! Damn! pls make by week.....drop the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love yous stories...

But this one is the best. I just love a strong male character trying to overpower an unwilling female and later falling in love with her. Keep up the good work, I shall be checking weekly to your profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

Your stories are incredible! You are an amazingly talented writer! I've devoured everything you have posted and am still hungry for more. Please please please keep posting, and posting soon! I will keep checking......

ingonyamaingonyamaabout 14 years ago
please continue...

I absolutely love your stories. Hm...I'm not so crazy about the dirty talk in this one but maybe you were going for mockery. I like the character development, especially Akim's change. He's really grown on me. Any who, I hope Jade gets her chance to turn the tables on him. I'd love to see him tied up and at her mercy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh my gods

For most of the series I've loved the sexual back and forth between the characters. For this chapter, though, I loved the emotion. I actually cried at one point, which I did not start this series expecting. I love your writing, and I am -dying- to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please post the next chapter!

I love this series! I like how you've developed Akim into a more likeable person. I hope that Jade ends up happy somehow and that it doesn't involve anyone else getting hurt--Akim or Nahid.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please post it soon! Your writing is very evocative. I love that it is emotional and not just sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love this

you should keep going

this is a really good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome :) keep going great story

Great story I really want to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Such a great series

My mind is just blown away by the absolute EROTIC nature of this story. I know this site is called "Literotica" but I've seen so many stories where they are just "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" and it was just unsatisfying. This story is getting great character development and is great EROTICA as well. I'm aroused and thoughtful at the same time ;] Well done!

CaseybearCaseybearalmost 14 years ago
Continue please

this is such a good story and you could do a lot more with it. Please continue with more chapters and let us know what is going on in Jade's mind (is she in love with the prince or not and if she is what's she gonna do about it). Is Jade going to get out and escape home, ect.

RowanSpiritRowanSpiritalmost 14 years ago
Augh!

I check this story every week, hoping a new chapter will be posted! XD Please, please post a new chapter! *sobs and begs*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Omgggg

I can't take this I check to see if I a new ones been written constantly please keep going!!!!!

featherfoxfeatherfoxalmost 14 years ago
Please

Please finish this story!!! Save Jade! Send her home, make her a Queen, just don't leave us in this state!!! Now I know how Jade felt in those seven days. You must complete this tale. I beg you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please come back :(

I check this story nearly everyday and it breaks my heart to see it uncompleted im extremely curious what happens next I would love to see Jade escape just to see what Akim would do,theres so many things you can do.I miss your talented writing please come back and finish this.

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Worth the wait......I hope so!

Well, you weren't wrong in your bio when you said you take your time to get your stories ready for us to read! I have really enjoyed your work and can only hope that you continue...maybe an update for everyone would reassure us all you are still writing about Akim and Jade?! I have no doubt that if/when you finish it'll be fab!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best Story!

This is my favorite story here, I check your page regularly for updates :( Please write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
soo good

plz plz write some more ,it's such a hott story

explorer900408explorer900408over 13 years ago

please please please write more i dont think i can live without more of this

vesperlynndvesperlynndover 13 years ago
More please!!!

I feel the way Jade did when Akim teased her for a week straight >.<

Please write more! I NEED to see how this ends!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please!!

please dont tease us this way; dont leave the story at the peak of the climax! please finish the story!!

(its honestly one of the best i've read on the site!!)

honnabeehonnabeeover 13 years ago

I would love a new post on this story, and the Prize. All of your stories are wonderful, and I've been reading them for over a year. I understand if you can't or won't finish your stories, but I would love it if you did. Cheers, and happy holidays!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't stop here!

This is one of the best stories/series on literotica! I truly hope you come back to finish it!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

I do hope you havent forgotten about this little wonder! I just got finished reading all the chapters and am dying to know more. Terribly erotic and well thought out. Please dont keep us waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't stop !

Don't stop writing about Akim and Jade, please !!! This is such a wonderful story and soooo bloody sexy !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awwwwwww!!!!

So cute don't stop now! I LOVE your writing technique and your style!!!!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Powerful

This story is so strong and powerful. The intensity of the words, and the fierce conflict you bring about in your readers is magnificent. Love is both pain and pleasure, joyful and depressing, fearless and terrifying, and you emphasize that in this amazing storyline. I applaude you on this work. Encore!!!

4Anita4Anitaabout 11 years ago

Brilliant powerful both mentally and physically , one of the best stories I've read, thank you. I hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm loving this story and really hoping that is not one more story that's left unfinished. Thanks for sharing your imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous