Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were talking, Marianne had started to stroke my cock very gently. Additionally excited by the sight of her pussy, it became hard again. But first I wanted to satisfy Marianne with my tongue, her naked vulva was just too tempting. I bent down to her pubic mound and began to kiss her labia. Then I tried to bring her clit out of its hiding place with my tongue. When I had succeeded and had licked her clit for a while, I felt another orgasm brewing in Marianne. She pressed her hands on my head, so that I could hardly breathe between her thighs, while she moaned loudly again and trembled all over her body.

Afterwards she let go of me and we lay next to each other again. She suddenly turned quite solemn.

"I gotta tell you something. I know I did a terrible thing when I blackmailed you for my own pleasure and now I'm sorry. Yet I would never have betrayed the both of you anyway. I'm not like that, you can really believe me. I don't know what got into me when I wrote you that letter. I guess I just had an incredible desire for what Gesa experiences with you. And because of this desire, I simply forgot myself. Can you understand that?"

I nodded.

"Does Gesa know about our meeting?" she then asked, and when I answered in the affirmative, "Okay, then I will apologize to her tomorrow. I didn't want to go behind her back either. I just thought it would be easier for you then."

After a pause, during which we looked at our naked bodies in silence, she began to speak, "When I was just 13, I had very strong desire, obviously stronger than the others. And at that time, it was really difficult. Talking about sex was taboo, even more so when it came to your own sexual needs. If you were a girl chasing boys, you were immediately called a slut or worse. We weren't educated about sex either. At one point, my mother told me about penis and vagina, but most importantly, "make sure you don't get pregnant."

"Questions were not welcome. Sex before marriage was absolutely out of the question anyway, a little petting was the utmost. And the pill didn't exist yet. I masturbated daily and fantasized about sex.

"There were no porn videos, and the porn magazines, including Playboy, were made only for men. For me, these were absolutely unerotic. Even classic erotic literature was not available to buy or borrow until I was 21. It wasn't until I was an adult that I read Henry Miller, for example, his novels were locked in a special cabinet in the public library. The other girls in my class at school or later in vocational training had no interest in such things, they were all quite demure and most of them seemed to be disgusted by the subject of sex.

"At some point I heard that there was such a thing as dildos and vibrators. I must have something like that, I thought. There was already the Beate Uhse mail order business, which was whispered about behind closed doors. But I was not yet 21 and was not allowed to order anything there, of course. Once I took the train to Flensburg, where Beate Uhse had a `specialist store for marital hygiene´," Marianne laughed.

"That was just before I turned 21, and you had to show your ID. I snuck in with my older cousin's ID. Wow, it was so great in that sex store. I was shown and explained everything, for hours. I was properly "educated" about sex for the first time by the saleswoman and ended up buying a dildo and my first vibrator. I was overjoyed and kept loving that vibrator for years. Yes, the vibrator was truly my lover."

Marianne laughed and ran her hand lasciviously between her labia. "I love to please myself. Of course, it's even better when a man spoils me, but that used to be quite complicated."

"Then 1968 must have been a real liberation for you. Sexual revolution and all that," I said.

"No, unfortunately it came too late for me. Ask Gesa, she must have been the right age in the late sixties. I had already met my husband before that. We got married quickly so that we could finally have sex officially, that was in 1965. Before that I had only had a few short affairs that weren't really satisfying, always with the fear that someone would catch us or that I would get pregnant. With Wolfgang, my husband, it was pretty good in the early days of our marriage. We had a lot of fun together. Unfortunately, as the years went by, that became less and less. That's the way it is with everyone," Marianne sighed.

"But since my husband left me two months ago, practically nothing is going on. And at 40, it's really hard to meet someone." She was silent again for a while.

"Can I ask you something else now? Nothing to do with sex," I asked, "What music did you like when you were my age? I thought it was jazz. But you didn't respond to John Coltrane that much."

"That was beautiful music when I came in to meet you, but actually jazz is not so much to my taste. And I don't know much about jazz music. Do you know who was born exactly my year? Bob Dylan. I loved him in my early 20s. I still buy all his records. Back then, I would have loved to have been Joan Baez touring the U.S. with Dylan. And Leonhard Cohen was my hero, too. `So long, Marianne,' do you know that song?"

"Well, sure, I even have the album here. Ah, I could have thought of that myself!" I exclaimed. I jumped out of bed and put on "Songs of Leonhard Cohen".

As the tone arm lowered she said, "I could make love again."

"Me too," I agreed.

"Do you like the doggy position?" she asked, but didn't even wait for my answer, instead getting on all fours and sticking her butt out at me. Gesa was right, Marianne really had a great, big and firm ass.

It now turned out to be an advantage that I had already tried many positions with Gesa in the last few weeks. I knelt behind her and guided my cock from behind to her cleft. Immediately she pressed against me, and I slid into her vagina.

"Take me," she yelled. I grabbed her hip and thrust my cock into her again and again, my loins slapping against her cheeks. Then I bent over her back, grabbing her melon breasts.

"Fuck me now, really deep," she cried out, pressing her forehead into the pillow so that her butt came even further up. After a few minutes, we both came again and then collapsed exhausted onto the bed.

"Wow," she said, "that was really good. You liked it too, didn't you?"

I just nodded. My eyes fell on the alarm clock. It was almost four o'clock already.

"Marianne, I think you need to go now. My sister will be back from work soon."

Marianne got up and asked for the bathroom. When she came back into my room, she gave me another glorious view of her clean shaved pussy before getting dressed again.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" she asked.

I took my bathrobe off the hook. "I'm sick today. Remember?" I replied laughing. Then I took her downstairs to the door.

"It was really nice with you, thank you. And please don't be mad at me for blackmailing you," she said as a goodbye.

Just as she was walking out, Andrea came around the corner on her bike. Phew, that was close.

At the dinner table, Andrea asked, "Who was that pretty woman who was with you today?" Crap, my sister had noticed something.

Cool as a cucumber, I replied, "Oh, that was a colleague from kindergarten. I accidentally brought the tool closet key home yesterday and she came to pick it up."

"Oh, that's what I thought. She's clearly too old for you," she said dryly.

I nodded and grinned to myself. If Andrea knew what I had done with Marianne this afternoon, she would probably fall off her chair. And even more so if she knew what regularly happened with Gesa in my room at lunchtime.

My mother took up the subject, "When is Christine coming to visit again? I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks."

"It's over with Christine. She left me for another guy," I mumbled as I chewed on my bread.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," my mother said,"She was such a nice girl and you guys had been a couple for so long."

Andrea, who at 19 was the same age as Christine, took over the conversation, "Mom, we're not girls anymore, we're women. And if she finds someone else better than my brother, then it's her own fault. Then this woman obviously suffers from an aberration of taste."

I liked the way Andrea defended me. I just didn't know if she would have defended me the same way if it had been about Gesa. But that remained to be seen.

I still was on sick note on Friday, which made it more plausible. During the lunch break, Gesa arrived. She had taken the afternoon off and was cutting back on some overtime so we could spend a little more time together. Of course, she was curious to learn exactly what Marianne and I had done on Thursday.

"She apologized to me this morning about the blackmail. She promised again that she wouldn't tell on us. But she said it was sweet, even for you. Was it really nice? Do I need to be jealous?" Gesa asked.

"The sex was great, and I also learned a lot about her life. But honestly, Marianne is not my type. I feel a little sorry for her. She desperately needs a boyfriend who will love her and pamper her sexually. Is that how it's said?"

"Yes, that's what you can call it," Gesa said, laughing, pulling down my pants and briefs, getting on her knees and starting to suck my cock.

After a while I pulled her up and lifted her sweater. She was not wearing a bra that day. I especially liked how her tits popped right out from under her sweater when I pushed it up. We helped each other undress and dropped naked onto the bed. I had to tell Gesa again exactly what I had done to Marianne and what she had done to me. And we repeated practically the whole Thursday afternoon, this time Gesa playing the role of Marianne. In between we talked a bit, just as I had talked with Marianne.

"Gesa, how did you experience the sexual revolution? Marianne said that 1968 came too late for her. She was already married by then."

"When I was 18, a couple of friends and myself founded a 'commune' in our town, with about eight people. We wanted to follow exactly the famous communards in Berlin. Everyone lived and slept together in one room, we had a communal fund into which everyone paid as much as they could and we shared everything, even our lovers. But the free love part wasn't so great after all. I think especially the men were not ready yet. They also completely pulled out of household activities, since doing politics was more important. And in bed they really wanted to be the big bosses, of course everything without a condom. After all, there was the pill, which we women had to take care of ourselves. Well, at least we could take the necessary money from the community fund.

"But if we didn't feel like having sex, we were considered prudes. And they were jealous if we brought someone from outside the group to have sex with. Life in the commune really wasn't quite as hostile to lust as it was with my parents, but it was still kind of stuffy. All the arguments soon became too much for me and I moved into a small apartment with my best friend Brigitte. I had told my parents anyway that I was moving in with Brigitte. They knew nothing about the commune. I was not yet of age, and they would never have agreed to it. The commune existed, I think, for only half a year."

Gesa and I also reenacted the last act with Marianne - doggy style. Shortly after I penetrated Gesa's vagina, she came with a violent orgasm. She clenched her pussy and screamed. One wave followed the other with a few seconds between them. After about her fifth wave, I came too. Exhausted, we dropped onto the bed again.

"Wow, that was crazy good. I haven't come as many times as I have in the last few weeks my whole life," Gesa said, "especially not in the '68 era."

"Me neither," I said with a serious face, "I was still in kindergarten then."

Gesa understood this as an allusion to her age and half-jokingly hit me with a pillow. "Tell me, I'm only 31, do you think I'm a grandma?" she laughed.

"I have another surprise, by the way. Tomorrow morning, Georg is traveling to a weekend conference in Munich. It's very short notice, he has to replace a colleague who got sick. He won't be back until Monday evening. Would you like to come to my place tomorrow evening?"

I can't describe how happy the news made me feel. We would be able to make love for a whole night, just like three weeks ago, and spend Sunday together, too.

Then my gaze fell on the clock. "Oh, it's already half past three. I completely forgot that today is Friday and Andrea is getting home early. Gesa, you have to get dressed right away so she doesn't walk in on us."

Gesa hurried, but when we stepped out the door downstairs, Andrea already arrived. Gesa just said, "Hi, you must be Andrea. I'm Gesa, nice to meet you. Unfortunately, I have to leave right now. Maybe we can talk another time."

With these words, Gesa walked over to her Golf, which was waiting on the other side of the street. Andrea looked at me with wide eyes, her look meant without words, "You have to explain that to me right away!"

We went into the kitchen and Andrea blurted out, "Who was that? Is that your new girlfriend? Isn't she a little too old for you? Or did she just pick up the key to the tool closet again?"

Before I answered, I made Andrea promise that she wouldn't tell anyone. When she nodded, I explained, "Yes, that's my colleague Gesa. And it's true, she's been my girlfriend for three weeks. She comes to see me during lunch break."

"And then you have sex?" Andrea asked curious.

"Yes," I confirmed, "it's the most natural process in the world, as my sister always likes to say."

"How old is she?"

"Gesa is 31."

"Great!" exclaimed Andrea. Then she came closer and whispered in my ear, "That's such a hot story. I'm so happy for you."

I hugged her tightly and just said, "Thank you, Andrea. Please really don't tell anyone about this. Right now it's still a secret affair. Gesa has a boyfriend, and he might not think it´s funny."

"Okay, it's a deal," Andrea said, "I'll keep quiet. But from now on, no more secrets with me, okay?"

"Fine," I said.

On Saturday evening, I took the bus to Gesa's house. She could not pick me up, because my visit had to be kept secret. Her neighbors were curious, and some of them had known Georg longer than Gesa. I was not to walk down the road from the bus stop into the valley but take a small unlit footpath that was used by hikers during the day, but was completely deserted in the evening. From there I could get directly to the back door of Gesa's house. By doing so, no neighbor would notice that she had a visitor in the evening. I told her on the phone which bus I would take.

When I arrived at her back door, the ground floor rooms were pitch dark except for a small light in the entryway. The door was only ajar, and under a little lamp stuck a note with my name on it, "Please close the door and then go into the living room. Take off your clothes (all of them!), leave your things on the sofa and come upstairs to the bathroom. I'm waiting!" Next to it was a mouth print with lipstick pressed on the paper.

I complied with her instructions and undressed. Some light shone into the living room from a streetlight outside, so I wasn't completely in the dark. Naked, I groped my way to the stairs and then slowly made my way up. The door to the bathroom was half open. From there came a flickering glow of light. I went inside. Gesa had lit at least 30 candles and spread them around the room. There were a dozen candles on the edge of the bathtub alone. Gesa lay in the bathtub, and except for her head and part of her breasts, her body was hidden under foam.

"Join me in the tub. The water is pretty warm, but I could still use a little more heat," she laughed.

I did not have to be asked twice, got into the tub and let myself slide into the water. We kissed passionately while our hands went on a journey under water. She grabbed my cock, which immediately became hard, and I stroked her labia and clit. After a while Gesa slid on her bottom to me and tried to sit forward in my lap so that I could penetrate her. In the process, we were producing so many waves that the water sloshed over the edge of the tub. Although my penis had quickly slipped into her vagina, fucking properly was not possible without putting the bathroom completely under water. We giggled the whole time and had a lot of fun, even though sex in the bathtub didn't work at first.

It wasn't until Gesa got down on all fours and I knelt behind her that we were able to fuck. Because of the water and the soap everything was gliding much better and there was less friction, so it took a long time until we climaxed. But then it was exceptionally intense. Afterwards I sank back into the now only lukewarm water. Gesa turned the hot water tap on again to make it more pleasant.

Then Gesa got out of the tub, went to the bathroom cabinet and took out shaving utensils. She put one leg on the edge of the bathtub, spread her thighs and lathered her Venus mound and vulva completely. She began to shave her pubic hair in plain sight of me. This was incredibly fascinating. Only two days ago I had seen a clean-shaven pussy for the first time and now I could watch Gesa getting rid of her pubic hair.

The small bright red curls fell into the bathtub and sank into the bath foam. My cock was already getting a little hard again under the water. To get to the hair right next to the labia and between her legs, Gesa had to contort quite a bit. "Do you want to help me?" she asked, handing me the razor blade.

I knew how to use a razor blade but using it on the soft and sensitive skin between Gesa's legs made me sweat quite a bit. At the same time, it was incredibly exciting to pull her skin smoothly with my fingers and then carefully drive over it with the blade. When the left side was completely shaved, Gesa rinsed off the foam with water. On one side her pubic was now naked, on the other her reddish curled bush was still standing.

"Which side do you like better?" asked Gesa.

"Hmm, the shaving totally turned me on. I also was fascinated by Marianne's naked pussy. But if you ask me now what I like more it's your bush on the right side. That red dyed hair and those curls - that's the original Gesa."

"Hm, I may let the hair grow back, after all. But now the other half must come down too, otherwise it would look laughable down there."

So she tackled the second half. Soon reddish hairs landed in the tub again and I was allowed to help another time to remove the hairs that were difficult for Gesa to reach.

When she was finished, Gesa handed me a small towel. "Would you wipe the shaving cream off me and then dry me with it?" she asked.

I scooped up some water with my hand and washed her pussy. I ran my fingers over all the folds of skin, in front of and between the labia and up to the anus. Gesa moaned a little with pleasure, but also made sure that no hair remained. When I finished washing her and drying her with the towel, she got back into the tub, but stopped standing before me and said, "Now please lick me, I really need to know if there's a difference."

I began to lick her naked Venus mound and suck on her labia, first on the outer, then on the inner. Finally, I played with my tongue on her clit. Everything was perfectly smooth, and her skin felt almost silky. With my fingers I stroked her perineum at the same time and felt my way up to her butt hole, which I circled tenderly and then penetrated a bit with my index finger. Gesa moaned, she came suddenly and very violently. During the orgasm she had to hold on to my shoulders to avoid toppling over in the tub.

Later we moved to the bedroom. We were now familiar with our bodies, my excitement from the first time was gone, instead there was only pleasure and joy of sex with her. In between we watched a video, the "Marathon Man" with Dustin Hoffmann, this time we even watched properly to the end. In the middle of it, the phone rang. It was Georg. Gesa told him that she was watching the video, but it was a bit boring all alone. She also asked him how the conference went, to which Georg gave a longer answer. Then she hinted at a "surprise" for him, by which she probably meant her shaved pussy.