Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hanging up, Gesa said, "The congress is boring, Georg will be back tomorrow at noon. What a bummer! I wanted to have a picnic with you at my favorite spot in the forest tomorrow."

It was already past midnight when we got hungry. Still naked, we went down to the kitchen and raided the richly stocked fridge. After all, Gesa had prepared a Sunday picnic. Before I had put on Marvin Gaye´s album "What's going on".

After refreshments and a few sips of wine, Gesa sat down on the kitchen table, spread her thighs and said with a giggle, "Would you like to fuck me on the table tonight?"

Of course, I wanted it and my cock agreed. I stood in front of the table and penetrated her vagina with my penis. She moaned, leaned back and demanded, "Oooh yes, that's good. Fuck me hard now."

The table wobbled menacingly with my thrusts, but it would hold while I tried to delay my orgasm until Gesa came.

"How did you like it on the table?" she asked me after we had both come and my cum was dripping from her pussy onto the table and from there onto the kitchen floor.

"Yes, it was something, but your table edge is a little hard." Indeed, clear red marks appeared on my thighs.

"So next time better in bed again?" Gesa jumped off the table in a good mood with these words. She wiped up the remnants of our action with a paper towel and then went promptly to the stairs.

"Come on, let's get comfortable upstairs again."

That was going to be the best night of my life.