All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
More like tug if you dare

Got an idea of how John Bobbitt felt...building and building, harder and harder, then SWIPE, all gone.

The eroticism in this chapter built and built beautifully, before coming crashing down, nicely done.

I think I can see where this might be going and it would be a shame if it is the old trope of honesty would have been the best policy you bunch of dipshits. I hate to shorten the story, but tell Tanner and either he's an arsehole and dumps her or he understands and marries her. Either way no one can hold anything over her and Tanner might also kick Jeremy's arse, which ever way he goes.

Fingers crossed, and having read WBDP, Thors_Fist has some other devious plan up their sleeve and the whole Jeremy thing is either a distraction or taster (pun intended) for the main attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am looking forward to the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All the bitch whores at the party wanted his big cock, he should have given it to all of them starting with the little Miss Tiffany. Should have bent her over the couch and spanked her arrogant ass while he fucked her into submission.

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimes4 months ago

This build up is slow. Excellently paced nevertheless. Expected penetration and start of blackmail at end of Chapter 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous