All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
I'm surprised

Tiffany, who seems to have her head screwed on, didn't text Tanner asking if he knew the number because she didn't think it appropriate nor funny to un-nerve Brooke any more than she already was with text's like "You're going to suck my cock tomorrow."

If he didn't know the number at least it would put him on guard too.

Still, wonderful little web you're weaving, is it the stripper, is it one of the groomsmen, is it Tanner, is it one of the girls (strap-on cock), is it a complete stranger (to us at least)? All this and other questions may not be answered in the next episode of...

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago

I agree with kiteares. I figured Tiffany or one of the other girls would contact Tanner, of course they should have also let him know about the strippers problem. However, those things would probably mess up the story. So far I've loved all of your stories so....

But to reintegrate my comment from the last chapter "Please write some more WBDP also".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my wife had friends like that when we got married all of those years ago. We've been learning as we went, without any guidance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES