Blackmailed Bride Ch. 10

Story Info
The honeymoon's finale results in more embarrassment.
12.7k words
4.49
35.2k
18

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final part of Tanner and Brooke's honeymoon on St. Lucia. This contains scenes of exhibitionism, voyeurism, oral sex, public masturbation and sex, and lesbian kissing. If these things don't appeal to you, don't read further.

Chapter 10 - Honeymoon Finale

The next morning I was alone when I awoke. Tanner wasn't in bed nor even in the bungalow. I had no idea where he was. Getting up, I had breakfast. Tanner had asked our butler, Roberta to keep the bungalow stocked with breakfast items and it was no problem finding something to eat.

Done eating, I looked at my phone to see if Tanner had texted me or left any information for me. I didn't see anything from Tanner, but my blackmailer had texted another movie to me. All 90 plus minutes of my sexual degradation last night condensed down to an eight minute video. It definitely looked done on the rooms security cameras. I hadn't even thought to look for cameras when I entered the room, concentrating instead on the disgusting task I was facing. If I'd known I was being filmed, would it have made any difference? I'd managed to extract three concessions regarding my servitude last night. Getting more compromises would be difficult. I watched the whole lurid thing. He'd managed to include every time the two men had cum in me and every time I'd cum for them. It ended with me begging for them to fuck me. Tears flowed down my cheeks. Every thing I did was more disgraceful and terrible than the last.

He left one additional message with the video. I had to give a copy of this to the management of the club in return for your use of the VIP room. They loved it.

Wonderful! My shame was now being shared with others. I wiped the tears off of my face. This was intolerable. I couldn't take anymore. I ran water into the tub. It was time to end it all. The equipment and accoutrements of the resort were first rate. The knives in the kitchenette were razor sharp. A couple slices up my arms would end my misery forever.

I climbed into the tub and looked at my arms, now tan and brown from nearly a week in the sun. I looked at the knife, the edge glistening in the sun. I leaned back, thinking of all I was prepared to give up; my friends, my parents, my husband. None of them would know why I was doing this. All they would know was I'd gone on a honeymoon after marrying the love of my life and then killed myself. Stan and Kathy would know why, but no one else. Would they tell Tanner so he wouldn't blame himself? What about my parents? Would they blame Tanner for my death if no one knew why I'd died? Would they believe he'd done something so heinous I was forced to kill myself. What about the police; would they think Tanner had something to do with my death? I couldn't kill myself without an explanation. Something handwritten in my own hand and with my signature would help exonerate my husband, even if I couldn't explain why I'd done it.

Getting back out of the tub, I looked for paper and pen to write my note. I found a pen in my purse, but no larger sheets of paper. I wandered around the bungalow looking for large sheets of paper. I finally found some resort stationery in one of the desk drawers.

My Dear Tanner, I started, I wish my life never reached the point where living no longer seems worthwhile. I know you may blame yourself, or others may blame you, but what I'm doing has nothing to do with you. I love you with all my heart, and what I do now has no bearing upon you or our marriage. It is due to my great shame for things beyond yours or my control, I take this step. Kathy and Stan know what's happened. I do not want them to tell you what I've done as I know it will hurt you horribly, but they can assure you my actions are no reflection on you or my love for you. Know always .....

"Brooke, I'm home. Are you up yet, sleepyhead?" Tanner called out. I could hear Tanner outside on the dock.

Shit! I'd missed my opportunity. Why had Tanner chosen this moment to come back? I left the knife on the counter and I crumpled and stuffed my note into the garbage disposal, the only place I could think where Tanner wouldn't be likely to find it. I slipped back onto the deck and into the tub.

"Brooke, where are you?"

"I'm in the tub. Why don't you join me?"

"Great idea." He came out on the deck. "Oh, great, you're naked. Just the way I like to see you."

"I forgot to get towels before I got in. Can you get some before you get in?"

"Sure thing, honey."

He disappeared in the bungalow and came out with a couple towels and our robes. Stripping off his clothes, he climbed in with me, facing me. He didn't bother drawing the privacy curtain.

"Where did you go this morning?" I asked.

"Since you were sleeping so late, I decided I'd go for a walk on the beach. I met the nicest old gentleman out there collecting shells."

I knew exactly who he was speaking of, having made his intimate acquaintance a couple days ago.

"Did he talk to you at all?" Did he talk about the tall woman who sucked his cock before he fucked her?

"No. He only spoke French and I only know a few words. He gave me some great shells though. Really nice ones. I'll show them to you later."

Relieved, I turned around and leaned back against his chest so I wouldn't have to look at him, afraid something on my face would give me away; what I'd been ready to do.

"Tanner, would you mind if I got together with Kathy this afternoon? I'd like to speak to her about something."

"We're going to see them this evening. Can't it wait until then?"

"Then you and Stan will be around. This is girl stuff which I need to discuss with another female, not two randy males getting ready to play strip poker with two, soon to be naked, women."

"Getting tired of me already, huh? Need to ditch hubby on your honeymoon and get a girl fix."

"Not tired of you, dear," I turned back to kiss him. "Some things are best discussed with a female friend is all."

"It doesn't have anything to do with our strip poker game tonight, does it? We don't have to do it if you really don't want to, Brooke. It sounds like it might be fun, but I'm perfectly willing to skip it if you're uncomfortable playing."

"I've already said I'm willing, Tanner. This has nothing to do with tonight." It does have to do with last night and this morning and I'm ever so sorry, but I have to leave you now.

"If you must."

"Thank you, darling." I reached back to stroke his face. He nuzzled into my neck and kissed my neck, shoulder and ears.

One last time. One last time to love him before I said goodbye forever. "Take me into the bedroom and make love to me, Tanner."

I stood up and grabbed a towel, holding it over myself. He got out of the tub and dried off, his penis already starting to rise in anticipation. He didn't seem to care about the people in their watercraft a hundred to two hundred yards away. Why should he? He was a god of old, hard, chiseled from stone, magnificent in every way. I wondered why I should. It was my last day on earth. I didn't know anyone here. I dropped my towel and let him breathe me in, take in every molecule of my nudity as I'd done him. Taking his hand, I led him into the bedroom, wanting him to fill me in every conceivable way.

Sitting him on the bed, my mouth enveloped his cock, thick and hard. I took as much of him as I could, wishing I could take all of him, every inch of his spectacular instrument which had given me so much pleasure in so brief a time. I stroked his shaft, encouraging his growth, my other hand weighing the stones in his sack. I wish I could have given him a child, some particle of me he could keep.

I'd been so foolish, allowing myself to be pressured into what I'd done. Rushed, afraid, worried about what others might think. I should have trusted his love in the first place, never kneeling to take the cock of another man. I supposed my blackmailer might send his videos, his pictures, my shame; to Tanner in retaliation for my ruining his fun. At least Tanner would know why I killed myself and not hold himself responsible. He would hate me, the thing I'd become, but at least he wouldn't blame himself.

Fully hard now, I pushed him back on the bed and mounted him. Not completely prepared for him, the water from the tub helped ease his entry into me. Fully spearing me on his shaft, I waited for my body to catch up to his. To feel his heat and hardness, his thickness in the depths of me, releasing my fluids, preparing the way for him to have me. His hands palmed my breasts, rubbing and caressing, conjuring my juices, the slickness I required to ride him.

Ready at last, my body moved up and down Tanner's shaft, and I tried to imprint this feeling of fullness, this pleasant pressure in my mind, so it could be the last thing I remembered as I slipped away. I surrendered to him, his cock, my body shivering as the waves of ecstasy flowed through me. So good, so right, so perfect in every way. My cum made me wetter, and I rode him harder, faster, bouncing vigorously on his cock, striving to bring him with me, to feel him explode in me. He was breathing harder, and I leaned over to capture his breath, to feel it meeting mine, our lips touching. Tanner grunted, his wetness invaded me, adding to my own. I didn't stop. I was close again. My eyes closed and my pussy convulsed, milking his balls of his seed. I waited until my tremors stopped.

"Thank you, my love," I whispered. "It was exactly what I needed right now."

"The pleasure was all mine," he answered.

"Not all," I whispered. "I enjoyed it too." I laid full length on him, listening to the beating of his heart until his cock retreated from my body.

He started to stir. "Not yet, Tanner. Please lie with me a moment. I'll reward you for your patience."

Tanner relaxed and I felt his body go slack, his breathing settle, his heart slow, no longer driven by our need. For five minutes, I lay on top of him, remembering, wishing I'd had more time with him. One last thing I'd do for him. I got up and when he tried to rise with me, I pushed him back on the bed. "Not yet. I'm not finished."

I knelt over his penis, now limp, and gently cradled it in my mouth, tasting myself and him, finally able to take all of him. I cleaned him, removing the detritus of our love, not ceasing when he was clean, but feeling him grow again, filling my mouth. One last time I wanted him to spend over my tongue, to feel the heat, the saltiness, explode inside me. Gently, I coaxed him to his full length, coaxed the stirring in his sack; coaxed the eruption of thick cream into my throat to the sounds of his rapture, gathered it all, swallowing his offering. Now I was done.

Getting up, I sent a text to Kathy asking her to meet me at the pool in an hour where we'd become acquainted and to bring paper. I didn't take a shower. I wanted to smell Tanner and our passion on me as long as possible. When I was sure Tanner wasn't looking, I slipped the knife and pen into my purse. I put on one of my more modest suits, not wanting my demise to be more lurid than it would already be. When it was time to leave, I kissed Tanner on last time, putting as much of my heart and soul into it as I could, hoping he would remember his last kiss from me with fondness.

"I'll see you later, Tanner," I lied; the last of many lies.

"Okay, honey. Have fun. Tell Kathy I said I'll see her tonight."

"Of course you will." Maybe she and Stan would be willing to let her comfort you. I could ask her.

I walked up to the pool, finding the grotto where we'd been before. It was still deserted. Good, I didn't want to look for another place and this was as pretty a place as I could find to spend my last minutes on earth.

Kathy arrived a few minutes after I did. She was topless, assuming we were going to be sunning ourselves.

"Hey, Brooke. What's up? Why did you need paper? They have stationery paper in the desk."

"I threw mine in the disposal so Tanner wouldn't see it."

"Why would you care if Tanner saw paper?"

"It had a suicide note on it."

"Fuck, Brooke. What the hell were you thinking?"

"The same thing I'm thinking now. I need to end it. I can't live my life like this, Kathy. It's too much. I'm so ashamed of myself. I don't want to keep doing what my blackmailer wants me to do. I can't. It's only going to get worse and worse and I can't see an end for myself. I will be forced into ever more degrading things, all in the hope Tanner won't learn of what I've already done and each one of them will be worse. Each new one will force me into doing another, even more humiliating and demeaning act. It will never end and he will probably learn of it all anyway. I will have saved myself only time with him, all so he can hate and despise me more when he finally knows what I've done. I can't do it anymore."

"Suicide isn't the answer, Brooke. It's a permanent ending to a temporary problem."

"There's nothing temporary about this, Kathy. He has me by the throat and will keep shaking me until I'm dead."

"There has to be another answer. Killing yourself isn't it."

"I've wracked my brain for anything else. I don't even know who he is or how he's taking pictures of me. Well, I suppose I know how he got the last ones. I didn't even check for security cameras last night, I was so wrapped up in what I was being forced to do. Every second of my fucking humiliation clearly recorded and condensed down to eight minutes right up to where I begged to be fucked by two strangers on my honeymoon. What else would you have me do? I can't stand my life now. I've made my peace with it."

"Let me see it, Brooke."

I opened the text and let her watch me degrade myself for the second time.

"Jesus," was all she said when it finished.

"I can't live my life like this anymore. I want you to make sure Tanner knows it's not his fault. I hope he never finds out the details, but make sure he doesn't blame himself, even if you have to tell him why I've killed myself. It's my own fault."

I pulled the knife and pen from out of the beach bag and asked for the paper.

"I can't let you do this, Brooke. You'll have to kill me first."

I looked at her. "I know you're trying to be a friend, but a friend would know when my life has spiraled out of my control. If not now, I'll do it soon, when I've returned to Georgia. You can't stop me forever. I would like it to be now so you can tell Tanner it's not his fault, but I'll wait if I have to. I'd even like you to hold my hand, but if you're here when they discover my body, they might hold you responsible for failing to stop it. Just give me the paper and walk away."

"Brooke, no. Don't do this. You can't."

"What am I living for, Kathy? My utter ruination? The loss of every ounce of respect I have for myself? The looks of disgust and shame on the face of every person I love when they learn what I've done? That's no life. Better to end it now so I never have to see what I become if I continue."

"What if you could get it to end; to stop it before you reached that point?"

"How? I don't even know who's doing this to me. I'm not even sure who my friends are anymore. I can't speak to anyone about it. If I go to the police it will all come out."

Kathy thought for awhile. "What if you hired a private detective? Someone who could find out who's doing it to you? Maybe they could make it stop. They could keep your information confidential and if you knew who it was, maybe you could end it. It's another way, a better way than suicide."

I thought about it. I hadn't considered someone other than the police. I didn't even care if the person or persons responsible were arrested and prosecuted. I only wanted it to stop, without it ever coming out. I could at least talk to one, see what they could do. I put the knife back in my bag. Kathy hugged me and I started crying and she cried with me. Finally, a glimmer of hope; a speck of light at the end of a long, dark tunnel. As long as I had any hope at all, I could endure. I cried for several minutes, relieved to have any other option at all, knowing Kathy had saved my life, at least for now.

When I finally sobbed myself out, Kathy said, "Can we get a little sun now? I have to go home in a few more days and I want to get as tan as I can before returning."

"Yes, you can get some sun now," I replied, giving her a sisterly kiss. "Thank you."

"Good, put some lotion on my back. I've probably burned to a crisp while we've been sitting here."

I laughed, feeling lighter than I had in days. "Of course." Kathy pulled out some lotion and I rubbed it all over her back, neck and shoulders. I turned and she did the same for me, rubbing the tension out of my neck and shoulders as she worked. I had knots on knots, so tense from my decision to end my life this morning. It was all melting away now I felt another choice existed. She handed me the lotion to finish off my front. We spent the next couple hours talking about anything else.

Finally, our afternoon drew to a close and we said our goodbyes for now.

"Thank you, again," I said. "I was at the end of my rope."

She hugged and kissed me again. "No problemo. What are friends for. I'll see you later."

"What time are you coming over?"

"I think the boys arranged a date for 7:30. Are you nervous?"

"A little. I'm concerned about the penalties."

"I'll make sure Stan doesn't put anything too outrageous on the list of penalties. You can have final approval of any choices remaining."

"That's comforting."

******

I went back to the bungalow and gave Tanner a huge hug and a kiss, relieved to be seeing him again after thinking I'd said my last goodbyes to him earlier.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Because I love you so much."

"Did you have a good talk with Kathy?"

"A wonderful talk. She's a great friend."

"I called Roberta and arranged for another meal to be delivered. I ordered a tuna steak for you with a salad if you don't mind. I figured you wouldn't want to load up too heavy before our game. It's early enough you can change it if you need to."

"It sounds wonderful." Since I'd expected my last meal to be the bagels and cream cheese I ate this morning, anything sounded good to me.

"I got a text from Stan telling us to wear seven items to be removed for the game tonight."

"All right." I knew what I could wear.

I removed my top and went out on the deck to sun myself a little more before our food came, making sure to spread high SPF lotion on my breasts.

Tanner whistled. "God, you're beautiful."

"I bet you say that to all your wives."

Tanner laughed. "You're right. I say it to every one of them."

He bent down for a kiss while he caressed one of my breasts, making my nipple pucker for him. He went in and worked on his computer for awhile, answering emails and the like. Our food arrived at six and I devoured it like I'd starved for weeks. I was so glad to be eating another bite, it tasted so good. After eating, I went into the bathroom to shower and dress, having skipped it earlier after our sex. Seven items, two shoes, shorts, blouse, bra, panties and my tiny bikini bottoms. I chose a lacy bra and panty set. It was fairly see through, but since there was a possibility I'd lose everything anyway, it didn't seem to make much difference.

Kathy and Stan came over at seven-thirty and Stan was carrying a bottle with a green liquid in it, and some tiny glasses, even tinier than shot glasses.

He held up the bottle, saying, "Absinthe. Part of the penalty for losing."

"The green fairy," Tanner said. "Interesting choice."

"I've never heard of absinthe. What is it?" I asked.

"It's a very potent liqueur which was originally made from wormwood with other ingredients for flavoring, and it mostly tastes like anise or licorice. It was very popular at one time, particularly in France, then it was banned in much of the world for awhile, but is coming back," Stan said.