Blackmailed Bride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at Kathy and she shook her head yes. She'd complained of a miserable morning too, so if she was willing to drink again, I supposed I could risk it.

"Two glasses, no more," I agreed.

He asked for two bottles of Dom Perignon to be brought to our table. The arrangement of the table were twelve chairs around a wide counter in a U shape. The center of the U was the cooking surface where our chef would prepare the meal. We were on one of the arms of the and only Stan and Kathy were close enough to speak to anyone without shouting. I sat next to Kathy and Tanner was at the very end. I heard enough to know the two closest couples were from New York and Ohio and not much else. The ones on the other arm were too far away to speak to.

The waitress delivered our champagne and glasses and took our orders for appetizers. I hadn't eaten anything at all today and suddenly realized how hungry I was. We all ordered ginger-sesame salad and Tanner and I ordered the scallops, shiitake and sake marinated shrimp to share. Stan and Kathy got the asian dumplings with shrimp and vegetables and ponzu dipping sauce. Stan poured our champagne and handed everyone a glass.

We'd had a champagne fountain at our reception and the champagne was supposed to be good, but the taste of the Dom was on a whole different plane. It was so light and silky, it almost danced on the tongue. Holy smokes it was good. Remembering how lousy I'd felt this morning, I tried to sip it, but it was hard. Each sip begged for another and I'd gone through the first glass before we got our salads.

"Good, isn't it?" Kathy said, noting my empty glass.

"Unbelievable. I didn't realize there could be such a difference in champagne. I imagined they all tasted pretty much the same. Other champagnes I've had would be harsh in comparison."

"Stan knows his wine. He's a bit of a connoisseur. I always let him pick the wines for dinner and I'm never disappointed. Do you want another glass?"

"If I have another one now, I'll be done before we get dinner. I'd like to wait."

"If you want, you can have more than two glasses."

"I'm afraid to have more given how I felt this morning."

"Drink lots of water with your meal and I'm sure a third glass won't kill you."

"You temptress. Satan get behind me. At least, let me wait until I get my food."

Kathy laughed and whispered, "If I get behind you I might be enticed to squeeze that very fine ass, Mrs. Mason. We wouldn't want that, would we?"

I laughed back, but she didn't pour any more champagne just yet, but when our salads and appetizers were delivered, my glass filled up. Like all the food we'd had here, everything was tasty and well prepared. Our appetizer came with a tomato and lemongrass-flavored dipping sauce and it was delicious. When those dishes were cleared, our chef showed up and took everyone's order. We all ordered the Emperor's Feast, a tasting menu consisting of beef strip steak, chicken breast, jumbo shrimp and seared snapper filet with seasonal vegetables with three sauces, ginger-sesame, spicy mustard and a yakisoba sauce.

Our chef was a magician with the food, both preparing and showing off. He put on an entertaining display of talent all the while maintaining a running commentary of jokes and observations which would have done a stand-up comic proud. The food was excellent and I had a third glass of the champagne as I ate the main course. Keeping Kathy's warning in mind, I also kept drinking lot's of water.

At one point, before dessert, I had to go to the ladies room and Kathy went with me to touch up her make-up.

"Thank you for convincing me to go out tonight," I said, washing up. "It has been a lot more stress free than I imagined it would be."

"Just don't talk about it. Nothing more to be said, really," she replied, smoothing her lipstick.

"Is that Stan's lipstick again?"

"My God, yes. After the way he fucked me last night, he's not getting near my pussy today."

"You, too. Tanner was particularly rough last night. Even after soaking in the tub for a few hours, it's still sore."

"Men!" She said disgustedly. "They have no regard for a woman's tender sensibilities. It's why I like women sometimes. I'm almost never sore after being with a woman. Not unless she's used a really big strap-on, and even then, most women are more gentle than a man is. I suppose it's partly our fault for getting them so worked up without any relief."

I hadn't wanted anyone to get any relief while we played cards. No sex at all. I suppose I had as much responsibility as anyone for their explosion.

"There, done," she said. "Let's have some dessert, maybe another glass of champagne if the men haven't had it all."

I followed her out and we took our seats again. Kathy and I had pineapple rolls, Tanner had guava pudding and Stan the sticky coconut rice. I did have a fourth glass of the champagne. After all, they were small flutes. It was after eight when we finished. Outside the restaurant we said our good-byes. We promised to stay in touch with them. Stan kissed me when he said goodbye, on the lips instead of the cheeks, his hand resting lightly above my buttocks. The kiss was just long enough to remind me of last night, but short enough not to look unseemly. Tanner's kiss with Kathy was much the same. The men shook hands while Kathy kissed me, much the same as Stan, though long enough for her tongue to slip between my lips. A reminder she was still interested in me.

We said goodbye and parted ways. On the walk back to the bungalow, Tanner held my hand. I was starting to feel a little closer to him again, taking more responsibility for my own behavior and throwing less of the blame on him. When we got back to our room, Tanner wanted to make love, but I told him I was still too sore to do so, but said I would be happy to pleasure him with my mouth if he desired. He accepted my offer and offered to return the favor, but even the thought of his mouth or tongue on my kitty was too much. I had him strip and lie on the bed while I removed my dress. I left my panties on to reinforce my desire it not be touched.

He was limp enough for me to get all of his penis in my mouth when I first started, but rapidly outgrew my capacity to hold him. It had been many hours since we'd had sex, so it didn't take long for him to finish and I felt the hot, salty spurts of his seed in my mouth. I tugged on his penis to get the last few drops remaining in his shaft and swallowed his sperm. Afterward, I took two more aspirin and drank another bottle of water to be on the safe side, washing the remainder of his taste down my throat. We both went to bed after and I let him curl around me with his hand on my breast. I felt him slip into slumber before me, and I thought of all which had happened to me on my honeymoon. I hoped the rest of my marriage would be less eventful, but didn't believe I would be that lucky.

******