Blackmailed Bride Ch. 11

Story Info
Brooke Returns Home from Honeymoon, used again.
8k words
4.46
48.1k
23

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, Brooke returns home and moves in with Tanner. Her blackmailer makes contact with Brooke and fucks her in her own home. It contains non-consensual intercourse, oral sex, and ass play. If those things don't float your boat, don't read further.

Chapter 11 - Return Home, Used Again

Roberta helped us check out the following morning. It didn't take long to pack, and we didn't have to be to the airport until eleven. We hadn't been able to get a direct flight back, so had to pick one with a connection in Miami. On the plane, Tanner mostly read his book while I stared out the window, lost in thought.

He finished his book and said, "I loved this book. It's the third of a series. The rest haven't been published yet, but I need to read the first two to catch up and maybe the fourth one will be published before I catch up. It's kind of like Game of Swords in that people don't always survive. Even the hero's and heroine's can die along with some of the more despicable villains."

I turned to him and asked, "What are the names of the first two. Maybe I can pick up the others up at the library for you."

"The series is called Legends of the First Empire and the first two are called 'Age of Myth' and 'Age of Swords'. The author is Michael J. Sullivan. He's also got a couple other series I want to check out. Supposedly, they take place on the same world during a later period of time. This series is like a prequel."

"Give me the book and I'll look into it."

He handed me the novel and I looked it over. I usually wasn't much for fantasy fiction, but the story did look interesting, so maybe I'd check it out.

"How are you feeling?" Tanner asked. "You've been fairly quiet."

"I feel fine."

He whispered, "Are you still sore?"

So that's what he was about. "No, but we can't make love on the plane, so what difference does it make?"

"Not in our seats, but we can. They even have a name for doing it on a plane; joining the mile high club."

"So having sex in Denver wouldn't qualify?"

"No, it has to be on a plane."

I thought about what he was suggesting. It was more risqué than I anything I would have considered, but in line with the things Tanner considered peachy on our trip. I'd be willing to consider it if I didn't end up having sex in public and the whole plane knew about it.

"How is it done?" I asked.

"I go to the bathroom now and get ready. You come and knock on the door, two knocks, pause, two knocks and I'll let you in."

"There's not a lot of room in one," I said.

"No, there isn't. You'd have to be ready when you come in. No panties, so you can sit down on me right away. It will be too crowded to take anything off in there."

"Our bathroom is right next to the flight cabin. The pilots will be right next to us. We'll have to be super quiet."

"So you're considering it?" Tanner asked.

"How many chances would I get to join the mile high club?"

"Not too many."

"Then I should seize the opportunity, don't you think, Mr. Mason?"

He kissed me. "Way to play along, Brooke," he whispered. "Take off your underwear now while I'm kind of blocking the view."

Tanner started adjusting his lights, the air, turning this way and that as if he wasn't comfortable, all to block me from the people across the aisle. I loosened my seat belt and edged my bottom off the seat so I could slip my panties off from under my dress. I tucked them in my purse, smiling at Tanner when he noticed.

"Good girl," he whispered. "Give me four minutes, okay?"

I nodded and he got up and went to the rest room. It was unoccupied and he went right in. I started my countdown, waiting for my internal timer to tick off the minutes. I felt myself becoming moist, thinking of what I was going to do. One of the stewards went into the front galley and I thought I'd have to wait for them, but they left again quickly. I got out of my seat and knocked just as Tanner said and the door opened for me and I ducked in. His cock was hard and he was stroking it to keep it so as he locked the door behind me.

"I think you're going to have to face the door," he said. "This room isn't made for you to face me."

I turned without a sound and he held my butt and helped lower me over his erection. I was wet enough he slid right in and I gave a choked gasp. Spreading my feet slightly, he raised and lowered me over him. It felt good and naughty, sinful, to be doing this on a plane full of people with the flight crew a few feet away. The sheer audacity had him excited too. He was breathing hard within minutes. I didn't think I would be able to orgasm, the quarters were too cramped and we had to be so quiet and slow, but it did feel good. Within minutes, he grunted softly and I felt my insides liquefy as he pumped me full of sperm.

I sat on his lap for a few moments after he stopped throbbing to regain my equilibrium and poise, then quickly left the bathroom. A stewardess was in the galley making coffee as I made my way back to my seat. I could feel Tanner's cum running down my leg as I took my seat. She glanced at me momentarily and I wondered if she knew what I'd been doing, but she quickly returned to her duties, so I figured I was safe. Tanner joined me in three minutes, a big smile on his face.

The stewardess came by five minutes later asking if we wanted beverages. Tanner asked for a whiskey and seven. I asked for a Diet Coke. She made Tanner's drink, handing it to him. When she handed me my drink, she asked, "Do you need some extra napkins?"

I didn't know what she was referring to when she pointedly looked at my crotch. "Extra napkins, ma'am?"

I finally realized what she was asking and flushed beet red.

"Yes, thank you," I stammered. "Extra napkins, would be nice."

"Your first time?" She asked, handing me a half dozen.

At first I thought she was asking if it was my first time flying, then realized it didn't fit in with the rest of our conversation at all. "Yes, it was." I answered.

She took some plastic airline wings from her pocket and put them in my hand. "Normally, we give these to the kids, but I think first times deserve them as well. Have a nice flight." She smiled at Tanner and went on to the next passenger.

"She knew what we were doing," I whispered to Tanner.

"I figured," he said. "I wonder why I didn't get a set of wings."

"Was it your first time?"

"Well, no, but I didn't get them the first time either."

I giggled. I put my tray down and set my Diet Coke on it and under cover of the tray, wiped the excess cum off my legs. About a half hour later, the stewardess returned with a bag to collect our trash.

"Are you done with your drink, ma'am?" She asked. I nodded and handed her the empty glass. "I'll take your extra napkins, too." I crammed them into the glass and handed them to her. "Don't forget to fly with Delta in the future. We appreciate your business."

"Thank you. It's been a very exciting flight," I said, smiling up at her.

She smiled back, connection made.

The stopover in Miami wasn't too lengthy and it was only about an hour's flight to Atlanta, barely long enough to get another drink and some peanuts. We were hungry when we got to Atlanta, so we stopped for food along the way, just burgers and fries.

When we got to our apartment, Tanner carried me over the threshold, setting me down after closing the doors. "Welcome home, Mrs. Mason." He slowly removed my clothes until I stood naked before him. "I'm going to love being married to you." He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and we made love once more, a lot louder and more energetically than on the plane. I fell asleep in his arms, warm in his love.

******

Tanner had taken the week off to help me move, so we had a lot of time to play in between trips to my old place and returning to mine. Since we hadn't lived together beforehand, I didn't really know what it would be like being with him all the time. What kind and how many adjustments and compromises would need to be made, but I enjoyed being around him. When he wasn't working anyway, he was perfectly willing to cook some of the time, help clean the house, and other household chores. He'd been living on his own for several years and was able to take care of himself if necessary. When he started back to work, since I wasn't going to be working, he would expect more of those things out of me, but it was one of the agreements we'd made before our marriage. I wouldn't work and I'd take care of the house until it was time to have children. I was okay with it. If I started working again or doing other things like volunteer work to take up my time, he was willing to readjust, but for now, this was our agreement.

As soon as I was home, my girlfriends started calling and wanting to get together. As I still didn't know who to trust, I was reluctant to meet with them. As long as Tanner was home, I had a ready made excuse, but once he started work, it would be tougher to put them off. On Thursday, Tiffany called, wanting to get together for the evening with some of the other girls. I told her I'd try to get together after Tanner went back to work, but for now, I wanted to spend time with him.

"Remember, men need a chance to get away just as much as women do," Tiffany said. "Play poker, shoot hoops, go drinking, do whatever. He'll resent you if you if you occupy all his time. You need to give him some space for guy things. Don't hog all of his time."

"I understand, but it's just this week, and I actually have a lot of things to do. I have to bring the marriage license and new address to Motor Vehicles to get a new driver's license, do some shopping to get things for the apartment. Tanner was kind of roughing it until I moved in so I could make whatever changes I wanted to make. I promise we can get together sometime next week."

"Don't forget who your friends are. We've known you a lot longer than Tanner has."

That was the trouble. I didn't know who my friends were and it made me nervous. Most of them were probably loyal, but I didn't know who. I actually saw Sydney a couple times with Tanner, once when we went to his parents and once when we had them over for supper.

The other thing I couldn't do while Tanner was home was hire a detective. I couldn't explain to him why I needed one, so I couldn't look for one while he was around. As soon as he went back to work on Monday, I would start looking. The fortunate part of my delay was I hadn't heard from my blackmailer since he gave me my last task on my honeymoon. Not a peep. I hoped it meant he was finished with me, but I had no expectation my travails were over. I assumed it was because he keeping tabs on me and knew Tanner was home.

The Monday Tanner went back to work, I was researching private investigators. There were a lot of choices in the Atlanta area, from huge mega firms to tiny one man operations. I worried the big places would cost too much and throw too many resources at it and Tanner would find out I'd hired them and the smaller ones wouldn't have resources enough. I looked for something in the smaller to mid range and made an appointment for 9:30 Tuesday.

At the appointed time I arrived and informed the secretary I was there to see Mr. Caponero. She spoke with him and said it would be a couple minutes and to have a seat. Five minutes later, she was leading me back to his office.

He stood up to shake hands with me. "Mrs. Mason, I'm Mauro Caponero. Please have a seat." The secretary left, closing the door behind her.

Mr. Caponero looked to be in his early to mid fifties, wiry and energetic. He looked to be my height, making him 5-9 or so. His black hair was peppered with gray. He waited until I sat down, then said, "You didn't really discuss why you needed a private detective when you made your appointment. Would you like to tell me why you need one?"

"I'm being blackmailed."

"For money?" Mauro asked.

"No, sir. For sex."

"Excuse me a moment. I need to get someone else in here."

He got up and before his hand was on the door, I said, "Please, sir. It's very sensitive. I'd like to keep it to as few people as possible."

"I understand, but any time there's a discussion about sex with a beautiful woman, I like to have another woman here with me. Let's just say it's for my protection in case there's any misunderstanding, but if it's going to involve surveillance, I'm going to need a female anyway for doing things like going into ladies bathrooms. The person I'm getting is one of my best operatives and I'd like her to sit in because she has a unique perspective on these types of cases."

I nodded and he left, coming back about eight minutes later with a woman, about an inch shorter than him, wearing dirty, nondescript clothes, some grime on her face and hands. She looked like a bag lady. Mauro introduced her.

"This is Jolene Baxter," he said, "one of my best. Sorry for her appearance, she's been doing surveillance this morning on another case. I yanked her in here before she had a chance to clean up."

I put out my hand but she raised both of hers. "Not yet, Mrs. Mason. My hands are filthy. Mauro, have you got some hand sanitizer and a rag?"

He handed her the requested items and she took a moment to clean up as best as she could. She still wouldn't shake until she had a chance to wash her hands with soap and water. "There's a limit to what you can do with sanitizer."

"Please proceed, Mrs. Mason."

I gave them the entire sordid story from Jeremy sticking his prick in my mouth at the party to my last task.

"You should never have agreed to his initial demands," Jolene said. "You should have stopped the wedding yourself, pulled Tanner and the women present at the party together, explained the whole thing and been done with it."

"I know that now," I said. "I thought I was ending it by getting his phone."

"It was clever of him to wait until right before the ceremony when you'd be the most panicked and had the least amount of time to think about the consequences," Mauro said. "Do you still have some of the things he sent you?"

"Not the first one of Jeremy. I destroyed that phone before I left the wedding and threw away all the pieces, but I still have the others. I'm so ashamed of these. Do you really need to see them?"

"We'd like to check the metadata on them, so it is important," Mauro said.

"Metadata?" I asked.

"All digital cameras store metadata about the picture in a separate file attached to the picture. This includes things like the date and time, camera make and model, f-stop, apertures setting, ISO, and even the location the photo was taken if the camera has GPS capabilities. If they haven't stripped the information from the photo before they sent it to you, the metadata may give us some clues about the blackmailer."

I opened my phone and the file with the disgusting stuff in them and reached out to Mauro to pass him the phone.

"Not me, Mrs. Mason. Give them to Jolene. It's one of the reasons she's here. I know it's difficult for you."

I handed the phone to Jolene and she opened the first one. You could hear the sounds of me sucking my blackmailers cock at the church. Tears started running down my face. Jolene turned the sound off. For the next several minutes, she watched silently without saying a word. Not even the expression on her face gave away what she was thinking.

"Mauro, take down this number and check it out on the internet," she said when she finished. She ran off a long number. "Here's another one." She gave him another number. "And this is the last one." She rattled off a third. It must have been from the metadata they mentioned. She handed me the phone back. Mauro copied them all down and pulled his computer screen over and started searching each of the numbers he'd written down.

Mauro announced, "The first two are nanny cam cameras. The last one is like a home security camera, probably the clubs security cameras."

"Nanny cams?" I asked.

"Small wireless cameras that can be hidden in teddy bears in nurseries so parents know nannies aren't abusing their children," Jolene said.

"I never saw any teddy bears," I said.

"They don't have to be in teddy bears. They can be in anything. Spy agencies and law enforcement use them all the time. They can go into clocks, knick knacks, toys; anyplace you want to hide a camera so it doesn't look like a camera. They can look like buttons, eyeglasses. If you didn't see one on the beach, it might have looked like a flower or a coconut or even a shell. You have to assume any time you follow your blackmailer's instructions, you're being recorded, and you may not know what or where it is," Jolene said.

"Just lovely."

"I know how bad these look," Jolene said. "Have you thought about telling your husband and being done with it? He's got no power if your husband knows."

"I explored the possibility of telling him as soon as I got the first one. I asked him if he could forgive me if I ever did something bad. He said he could forgive anything but my being with another man."

"Fucking men!" Jolene said. "They treat you like a fucking possession and if anyone touches their fucking toy, for any reason at all, you're thrown in the dumpster. Assholes!"

Wow. That was unexpected.

"Jolene. A little professionalism please," Mauro said.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Mason. I get a little worked up about cases like this one. Please accept my apologies."

"Okay," I said. "What brought that on?"

"I have my reasons, but I don't like to talk about it. I'm sorry."

"Obviously, I'd like to know who my blackmailer is and get him to stop. But I believe one of the people I've thought of as my closest friends is helping my blackmailer. I'd like to find out who so I can cut ties with them and go back to trusting the others. Heres a list of their names and addresses. Anything you can find out about them and their ties to my blackmailer would be appreciated."

"We're assuming you don't want your husband to know you hired us," Mauro said. "Are you going to be able to pay us without him knowing?"

"I had some money saved up from when I was working. It's several thousand dollars. Tanner makes a good salary and can support us both without my working. He told me I can spend it anyway I want. This is how I want to spend it. He won't know. He has no connection to the account. If I need more, I can probably tell my parents why I need the money without giving them details. How much are we talking about?"

"We'd need a retainer of a thousand dollars," Mauro said. "My services are three hundred an hour. Jolene's are two hundred. Anyone else is also two hundred. You only pay us for the time we're actually working your case. What we'd like to do is be at any future meetings and follow him home at the very least. You'll have to stall him until we get into place unless you can afford twenty-four hour surveillance, which might tip your husband off. Here's our two cell phone numbers. Call immediately if you hear from him. Try to give us at least an hour to get in place wherever we need to be. If we have to send anyone else because we're tied up, they won't have to know the reason they're tailing someone. We won't tell anyone else unless it's absolutely necessary."

"Thank you," I said, getting out my checkbook and writing out a check for a thousand dollars.

"Don't thank us until we've actually run the bastard to ground," Jolene said. "Until then, all we're doing is taking your money."

"You've given me hope and I haven't had any since my wedding. That's worth a thank you. I was ready to kill myself eleven days ago, after he sent me the last video."

"Please don't do that," Jolene said. "Don't even think about it. No one is worth your life. Don't forget that."

I stuck out my hand again and Mauro shook it; Jolene held up her hands again. "I'll shake it later," she said, "next time you see me cleaned up."