Blackmailed Bride Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Then you're not a slut or whore. You're a person who had a normal physiological response to physical stimuli. When you don't want it to stop anymore, then you might have a problem. Until then, keep fighting and don't listen to his bullshit."

"You sound as if you have personal experience with this?"

Jolene looked at me for awhile, apparently deciding if she wanted to discuss whatever it was with me.

Making a decision, she said. "I was raped when I was twenty-six. The rat prick bastard didn't get convicted because he made me cum. The jury believed him when he said I wanted it because I climaxed. Sure, he made me cum, but it didn't mean I wouldn't have ripped his balls off when he was finished if I could have. I didn't want to be raped, but he wanted to make me cum, so he did. Worse yet, my boyfriend is at the trial and hears how I orgasmed as this pond scum raped me and decided I was a fucking slut who was asking to be raped, so he dumped me. The whole experience soured me on the justice system when it comes to sex crimes."

"What happened to the guy who raped you? Has he hurt anyone else since?" I asked.

Jolene smiled at me. "I heard he drowned in a boating accident. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. The streets are a little safer as a result. Maybe the same thing will happen to your bastard when we find him. Who knows? The world is a dangerous place as you and I both know."

God! I suddenly realized she might have killed her rapist. She was certainly hinting she might have done so, without actually coming out and saying so. Could I do the same thing? It took me about three seconds to decide I could. It might actually be quite easy.

I hugged her. "Thank you, Jolene. I appreciate you sharing your story with me. I'll try not to fall into his trap, but it's hard. I saved myself for my marriage and to realize he can make me feel the same things as my husband does, makes me disgusted with myself."

"Don't be. Almost anyone can. If you're capable of accepting pleasure, nearly anyone can give it to you. It may be more enjoyable with the people you love, but it's not impossible with others. Please believe me on this. Try to get out of the house. Go to the movies, go to the library, go shopping, spend time with your friends. Any place other than your home he tries to contact you will be riskier for him."

"Thanks for coming over. It really has helped."

"Like I said earlier, I'm sorry we couldn't corral the asshole today, but we will get him. I'll let myself out."

******