All Comments on 'Blackmailed Bride Ch. 13'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrrrrr

I was hoping that she would outrun him, too bad. But it was really great when she threw up!!! That was genius, she really should learn to throw up on command so that the blackmailer would suffer.

badinbedbadinbedabout 5 years ago
When do the aliens land? Chapter 117?

Oh snap, now we have body heat powered butt plugs, so our villan must work for some three letter govt agency, especially since a highly motivated PI, with personal reasons to catch this guy (well, unless we find out in Ch47 that she’s part of the vast conspiracy), has a scanner that easily detects said plug, but has no access to a gps tracker that our heroine (?) could put on his van before getting inside. Of course, like all CIA (or ?) operatives, he’s mortally afraid of vomit. Oh, and our heroine is now so distraught by the whole situation that she’s contemplating suicide, but not thinking of buying a gun and just shooting the dude!??? Then again, she’s apparently not worried about diseases, either for herself, or her “husband”, despite unprotected sex (including now anal) with multiple strangers. You went from implausible, briefly passed through unbelievable, stayed overnight in farcical, and now have landed in comical. So, when is the alien plot revealed? I’ll just skip ahead to that chapter, if you don’t mind.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 5 years agoAuthor
Responding to badinbed

I looked you up after your comment, since it was dripping with vitriol and sarcasm and noticed you've never submitted any writing of your own. How typical. You seem to have no concept of technology. It's not body heat powered. Battery powered, but body heat allows it to turn on, nothing magical about it. Not all that different from infrared motion detectors to turn on your floodlights. There are devices to locate the sources of radio signals, which this device has to give off in order to track it. I clearly state several times in the forwards of several of the chapters that in this particular fantasy world, STD's are not the problem they are in reality, so that comment is nonsense as well. No one is forcing you to read anything. If you don't think you'll enjoy it, don't read it. I'm not averse to constructive criticism, but it doesn't appear you bothered to pay attention when you read it the first time. Let's face it, the whole concept of people enjoying non-consensual sex is kind of ridiculous, so anything in this category is ridiculous by definition. One of the guidelines of submission to Literotica is people having sex have to enjoy the sex, at least on some level, or it doesn't get published. I by no means promote non-consensual sex, nor feel it is something that should ever exist in real life. It doesn't mean I can't enjoy the fantasy. So accept it for what it is and when you write something yourself, let me know so I can check out the quality of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous