Blackmailed Bride Ch. 19

Story Info
Brooke's darkest and most shameful experience yet.
10.7k words
4.52
42.5k
19

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reminder that STD's are not a thing in this fantasy world. This chapter contains anal and oral sex, including ass to mouth sex. Brooke decides to go after Oliver and his blackmail material in a more proactive way, including spying on her friends to see who the Judas is.

Ch 19 - It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn

My alarm was set the next morning for 5:30 and after rising to use the toilet, shower and douche, I FaceTimed with Tanner. We masturbated for each other and not having to restrain my orgasms, climaxed twice before he did. His cum shot up from his cock like a geyser, so I guessed if he was getting sex himself, it wasn't nearly as much as I was getting, or it would have dribbled out. I blew him a kiss, said goodbye and got up to meet Suki for my posing.

Suki was late, as usual, and Jackson noticed I was less than the chatty, vivacious person he was used to seeing. A weekend as a well abused sex slave will do that for you. I was still sore from all the times I'd been used, though the punishment pain was all gone.

"What's up cupcake? Why so glum?" Jackson asked.

Of course I couldn't tell him it was because I'd been used as a fuck toy all weekend and sort of enjoyed it, no matter how much I'd hated it. I was so sick of myself.

"Tanner's gotten an assignment in Osaka, and I miss him so much," is the excuse I gave.

"Not getting enough anymore, huh?" Jackson teased.

The opposite problem was more the case. I was getting too much.

Still I managed to put a smile on my face as I said, "Why? Are you volunteering as a stand in?"

Jackson threw up his hands and backed up a step. "No, no, no, no, no. Not me. Never get between a man and his wife, I always say. It only ends in misery. Just teasing you is all."

Too bad all people didn't feel the same way.

"It's more the emotional support," I replied, "not the sex."

"I could see that. There's a lot of camaraderie in the military. They become like family. When I discharged, I lost some of it. There's a little with the other security people, but it's not the same. Everybody has their own lives. In the military, we all had the same life. I'd like to meet a good woman and start a family, get a little of that feeling back."

"What's stopping you?"

"I haven't met the right person."

"Who's the right person for you?"

"Someone who's smart, and funny. Well grounded emotionally, not into much booze or drugs, wants to settle down and have kids. I wouldn't mind if she was tall like you."

"You don't want much, do you?"

"No, not too much," he laughed.

"You didn't say anything about looks."

"I'm not saying I wouldn't want someone who was beautiful, and I admit, it's one of the first things you notice about a person, but it's not the basis for a permanent relationship. Looks are fleeting. We all get old and wrinkled at some point, and the other things are a lot more important."

"You sound fairly well grounded yourself, Jackson. I know quite a few women who would go for a man like you. Would you like me to set you up with one?"

"I don't know, wouldn't it be awkward?" Jackson asked.

"How so?"

"If it doesn't work out. If one or both of us are disappointed."

"People do it all the time. It shouldn't be that awkward. Have you ever come close?"

"I thought I'd met the right one once. Turns out she was married."

"Oh, oh. Is that how you know not to get between a man and his wife; personal experience?"

"Thankfully, I found out before anything happened. Stepped back and left it alone."

"Good for you. So, what do you say? Should I hook you up?"

"Let me think about it."

"Do you have any preferences, white, black, lesbian?" I teased.

"Color doesn't matter too much. I guess I'll stay away from the lesbians."

"One of my girlfriends, Yvonne, is getting married, so she's off the table. Tiffany is getting serious about the man she's been dating, so we'll stay away from her at the present. Taylor is a bit on the flighty side. She changes boyfriends about once a month whether she needs to or not. That leaves the Donna, a nurse, black, Cheyenne, the sales manager, also black. Hmm. Also Tanner's sister, Sydney, white by the way. Erin is bi, but in a quasi-committed lesbian relationship with Shizuko, and Maria, who's also bi and never had a relationship lasting past two dates, so I guess we could call her uncommitted or decommitted."

"Quasi-committed?"

"Yes, committed to each other but allowed to have lovers on the side, usually as a couple." I noticed the look on his face. "Strange, I know, but it seems to work for them. I know another couple who does the same thing. Just met them on my honeymoon in fact."

"I don't know if I could ever do something like that."

"I'm with you." I wish I wasn't having sex with everyone Oliver wanted me to.

Suki chose that moment to arrive. "Sorry I'm late," she said, gathering her supples.

"I'm used to it," I said.

"What were you talking about?"

"You're unusual relationship with Erin," I replied honestly.

"Ha. You should talk. You didn't have sex with anyone until you were married. The last remaining 24 year old virgin in Atlanta."

Jackson's eyebrows went up.

"It's true," I admitted. "I thought saving myself for my husband was the right thing to do." I'm not so sure I should have waited anymore. Tanner may have gotten to have all the firsts with my body if I'd started having sex when we got engaged.

"Most people don't wait anymore," Jackson said.

"Apparently, that makes me special," I said. Special in an unhappy way I wish I wasn't so special for.

"Let's get going," Suki said. "Daylights burning."

"You could have been here earlier," I reminded her.

"I know. I said I'm sorry."

"Later, Jackson. Let me know if you want to be introduced."

"Introduced to who?" Suki asked as we rolled away.

"Any one of my single friends not in a committed relationship."

Suki turned back to look at him. "If I weren't a lesbian, I'd give him a second look."

"If I weren't married, so would I."

******

The following weekend, Oliver kept me to himself, though I soon regretted the reason why. On Friday night, he used all of my holes, letting me sleep after fucking my ass. He led me down to his basement on Saturday morning after I sucked his cock. He brought me to a sanitary looking, white tiled area with several chains and cuffs and a huge drain in the floor. It looked ominous to me; the sort of place where a serial killer confined his victims before killing them and draining their bodies of blood. If I didn't think he planned on returning me to Tanner, changed but alive, I might have worried more.

I still joked about it. "How many people have died down here?" I asked as he fastened my wrist cuffs to a chain descended from the ceiling.

He finished fastening me up, then looked around, perhaps seeing what I saw for the first time. He smiled again. God, I hated his smile. It had depraved lechery written all over it.

"Down here? Nobody's died down here." Not nobody's died, but they haven't died down here.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"To break you of some bad habits."

"What bad habits do I have?"

"You'll see."

He moved behind me where I couldn't see him and I heard him running water in a sink. I wondered if he was washing his hands.

"Spread your legs, Brooke, like the good little slut you are."

He was still behind me so I assumed he was going to fuck me in the ass. I spread my legs. This assumption took more root when he smeared lube around and in my sphincter. Instead of his cock, something else went into my bum, something not as large. He hung a rubber bag beside me and there was a tube running from the bag down behind me. He opened a spigot on the bag and my rectum filled up, pushing my stomach out some. It was warm and stung a little, but not too much. The bag emptied. The other end of the hose was removed from my bottom, leaving the fullness behind.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Giving you an enema. Three of them actually. We're going to clean you out. It's only warm soapy water, so easy on the system. I want you to hold it as long as you can. When you can't hold it any longer, evacuate your bowels. Everything will go down the drain. We'll clean you up afterward. You can shower in the corner when you're done."

"Why are we doing this?"

"Because I want your asshole to be nice and clean when I fuck you today."

Having a dirty asshole had never stopped him before. Still I wasn't mortally opposed to being cleaner when he fucked my ass. Seemed it would be less messy that way, so I did as he instructed. I stood there as long as possible until I felt ready to burst.

"It's going to come out soon," I warned.

"Let it."

"Can I squat? I'll get less on my legs that way."

"So squat."

I shook the chain to which I was attached. "Right." He lowered it down so I could squat over the drain and I let it all out with a loud whoosh accompanied by some unladylike farts. When it was all drained, he wiped me down and washed everything down the drain so we could start again. Filling the bag, inserting the plug, opening the bag and more warm water filling my rectum. He raised the chain again so I could rest against the tension a little as I stood. When I was close, he lowered it, and I squatted; the water running much clearer this time. There was a lot less shit to rinse away. We did it a third time and the water ran clear.

"Good," he said. "That should do it. Very nice, Brooke."

He unhooked my cuffs from the ceiling and bent me over what looked like a gymnasts pommel horse, without the pommels, fastening my wrist cuffs to a bracket on the floor, and my ankle cuffs well to either side so he'd have unrestricted access to my ass.

Having secured me firmly, he approached me with what appeared to be a gag.

"Why? I'm not fighting you. I've never fought you."

"You will," he replied ominously. Given his words, I didn't want to take the gag and I did fight him, trying to keep my mouth closed. He didn't fight me. Instead, he held my nose until I couldn't hold my breath anymore and the second I opened my mouth to breathe, he shoved it into my mouth, securing it in back of my head. It wasn't the ball gag I thought it was. It was a metal ring, open so I could breathe, but wide enough to keep my mouth locked wide open. He stripped off his clothes in front of me, his cock hard and ready.

I suddenly remembered the video I'd seen when my friends were preparing me for my wedding night.

"Nootth, noootthh." I couldn't speak properly, my no's coming out as garbled nonsense. Saliva was dripping to the floor. I started fighting my bonds to little effect. I was as secure as a condemned man in an electric chair. Fuck!

Oliver smeared lube on my star and pushed into my ass, moving slowly, sliding all the way up. He fucked me for a few minutes, then approached my head, lifting it by my hair.

"Nooottthh attthhh to muuttth," I said, crying.

Oliver pushed through the ring in my mouth, filling my throat with his cock and I vomited. I hadn't eaten anything but his cum since last night, but everything in my stomach went all over him and down the drain. He pulled out, calmly washed himself and the floor, went behind me and fucked my ass some more. A couple minutes later, he was back at my head, fucking my throat. I vomited again, not as much this time. The same process repeated over and over. It wasn't long before I had nothing left in my stomach, unable to bring anything up, but a bit of spit. Pretty soon, I was finding it hard to even gag, my throat raw.

It finally reached the point nothing happened. He fucked my ass, then fucked my mouth and nothing happened. I had no fight left. I couldn't throw up anymore. He climaxed in my throat and I swallowed what I could, the rest running out my mouth and dripping on the floor. He cleaned up everything again, putting it back in pristine condition while I remained bent over the horse, drool running out of my mouth.

He squatted down in front of me.

"We have to repeat this process without the ring gag. I know you'll be tempted to bite my cock off. Can't say I blame you, but you have to learn to take it. I remind you, should you bite off my cock, I will likely bleed to death down here. You're tied to the horse, having emptied your stomach and you won't be able to get away. It's sound proof down here; no one will hear you scream. You'll slowly starve to death. People will wonder where you went to. After awhile, my disappearance will cause your slutty films and photos to be released to the internet. At that point, people might think you were running to avoid the shame. Maybe after some period of time, when your disappearance becomes public, your private detective agency will figure out where you are. Your car is in the garage. No one will see it. If this is the ending of your life you see for yourself, go ahead, bite if off. I think you have more to live for than that. In a couple months, this will all be over and you can go back to your normal, white bread, life. I'll be out of the picture and you can settle down, have a couple kids with the husband. Do you understand your situation?"

I glared at him, but I nodded yes. It was very clear.

He removed the ring gag.

"You're a fucking, rat prick, bastard!" I said. "I hate you so much it burns."

"I understand," he said. "Many of the women down here have felt that way. Are you going to behave yourself?"

"What choice do I have?"

"Only the choice to comply or die a slow death. I told you before, no one's died down here. I'd hate for you to be the first. I'm rather fond of you."

"You have a funny way of showing it."

"It won't be so bad," Oliver said. "It's why I cleaned you out. Right now, you're rectum's probably as clean as your cunt and you've sucked many a cock which has just fucked it."

He patted me on the head and disappeared up the stairs. He returned several minutes later with a movie camera which he set up to record from my rear quarter. You would be able to see his cock, first in my ass, and later in my mouth. Fucking prick. This is one movie of his I might destroy. I wouldn't be able to bear watching it or for anyone else to see it either.

By the time he was set up, his cock was hard again. He smeared a little lube around my back door and pushed in. He went the same way he did the first time. Fuck my ass a little, then my mouth, back and forth. At first I tried not to touch his cock. To let it go to my throat without touching my tongue, but that was a pointless exercise. I couldn't do it for long, and my tongue would circle his cock so I could swallow. Despite it being in my ass and my belief I would be licking my shit off his shaft, he was right, damn him. It didn't taste awful. It had an earthier taste, sharper and more pungent than before, but not horrible. Worse yet, I orgasmed while his cock was in my ass.

Ass, mouth, ass, mouth. It wasn't long before I was sucking his cock as I normally did, as distasteful as the prospect was. He finally finished up in my ass and I sucked his cock clean of his cum. He readied up a package for me, an enema bottle like the one he used, hose, nozzle, and a small bottle of soap.

"I'm going to release you now," Oliver said. "I told you it wouldn't be that bad and it wasn't. You can either go home or I'll take you out to dinner. Before coming over in the future, I suggest you do three enemas as you did today to thoroughly cleanse yourself. You can choose not to, if you wish, but you will be expected to suck any cock, whether it's been in your ass or not, and I think you'd prefer a clean ass to one that isn't."

"I'd like to go home," I spit out.

"As you wish."

He finally released me and I slowly stretched my muscles. It was all I could do to not kick him in the balls, but he looked as if he were prepared and I'd prefer to be wearing big fucking boots when I did it. I took a shower in the place he indicated, cleaning his cum from my ass as best I could without a douche.

Before I went upstairs to dress, I said, "I hate and detest you with a passion you'll never understand."

"You say that now, but I'm only unlocking the person trapped inside."

"What? The slut? The whore? That person?"

"I would say the results speak for themselves. You've responded very well to your training. You're fucking like someone who's been sexually active for nine years, instead of nine months."

"As if you've given me any chance in the matter."

"You decided at the very beginning that sucking my cock was better than stopping your wedding and explaining what happened was an accident. It would seem you were born for this. At every point, you've chosen the response of a whore rather than a loving and devoted wife. What would you think?"

"If I'd had a moment to decide, I would have chosen otherwise. You gave me like thirty seconds. I know I made a mistake."

"When you have no time to decide is when you follow your deepest and most basic impulses. You chose cock sucking. Given one cock sucking incident, you chose fucking other men rather than telling your husband and throwing yourself on his mercy. Even if your husband left you after you said anything, you wouldn't be at risk of exposure for all you've done since to all those people you don't even know. Now, I would agree you have little choice left, because you've always chosen the path of the slut, and your upbringing says you can't expose your true nature. I say you've followed your true nature, what my Father would call your True Will."

Shit! Was he right? Was I a natural whore? I imagined acting as I did to save my relationship to Tanner, the first man I ever loved. That if I somehow managed to keep everything from Tanner, I could go back to the way things were. Did every choice I ever make reveal a true nature, a fucking, debauched, cunt licking, cock sucking, orgiastic inner whore?

No. No. No. I hated this. I didn't want this. I detested everything about my life and I detested Oliver even more, but, Oh, God, if he was right. Why had I made all the choices I made? Granted, he'd given me no fucking time for any rational choices, but was a choice made in haste indicative of my true nature? If I was what he said, wouldn't I like this more, not just having orgasms, but wanting everything he made me do and not dreading it with every fiber of my being.

"I refuse to believe that," I said. But still worried he might be right.

"Actions speak for themselves," Oliver replied calmly.

I departed, no words left.

As soon as I was in the car, I started crying. I called Tiffany. She heard me sobbing and without another word being said, told me she'd be right over.

"Give me an hour," I said. "I'm leaving Oliver's now. Let me get home, and take another shower. I'd like to get a little more presentable than I am now."

"Okay. Please don't do anything rash."

"What could be more rash than all I've done." I hung up.

At home, I took the hottest shower I could stand after using a douches to cleanse my sex and bottom. I gargled with mouthwash for five minutes, but even leaving a minty taste, I still remembered the taste of his cock after it was in my ass. I put on a t-shirt and shorts and opened a bottle of wine, waiting for Tiffany to show. I'd stopped crying, but tears lurked in my eyes, waiting to spill over. Tiffany knocked on the door and I let her in and clasped her in a close embrace, my tears escaping again. Tiffany hugged me back, patting my back, letting me get it out. When my crying was reduced to a few gasping sobs and hiccups, Tiffany led me to the couch and had me sit down.

"Rough day?" Tiffany asked, while she poured us both glasses of wine from the open bottle on the coffee table.

She handed me my glass and sat down beside me with her hand on my knee.