All Comments on 'Boytoy Ch. 02'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

When it comes to stories about being forced to suck cock I can relate. My first time the pizzaman caught me checking out gayporn on the net, and he pushed me to my knees and proceeded to force me to suck his cock. Within 2 minutes I was eagerly gulping his cock like I was starving to death. Ever since that day I have become addicted to mens cocks and will serve my fellowman upon request. Irealize that I love sucking cock and go down on my fellowman with pleasure and pure joy. I just wish I hadent waited so long because the feel of a mans cock in my mouth is the greatest feeling ever. So guys dont be afaid to suck your fellowmans cocks, and you will find like I did that a mans cock is something that men are born to love. So men give a blowjob today you will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`d rate this story a 10 on a scale of 1-5!! Unbelieveably HOT!!! I long to be fucked like that, to be used and abused by cock after cock!! Bigger the better, and to be double fucked how fuckin sweet that would be!! To have my asshole shreaded beyond belief!! God that story made me so fuckin HORNY!!! Sounds kinky to have someone piss in your butt, I`ve had that happen once a long tima ago. It was nice. I want to have 2 cocks spear my throbbing hole at the same time though, any volenteers? Please fuck me HARD!!!

FreekyFreekyover 16 years ago
WOW ! !

I could'nt stop squeezing my dick, while reading this story

(Oh sweet memories of life).

FreekyFreekyover 16 years ago
WOW ! !

I could'nt stop squeezing my dick, while reading this story

(Oh sweet memories of life).

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
So Nicely Used

...leaving me a cum and piss soaked wreck... MMMMMMMM! Yeah! I love to read about well-used and abused holes. This was great and well-paced. Had my heart pumping :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous