All Comments on 'Brain Busting Diana'

by oliver57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Fun story.

Very erotic…made me rock hard!

Tell us more about this couple.

Thank you!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 1 year ago
Love your stories

Your "Jocelyn" stories still reverberate.

oliver57oliver57over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you both! Part 7 of Jocelyn’s Parents coming very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love tales of dominant women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I won't embarass you, but I won't put up with any macho behavior on your part for show." This is exactly the kind of dominant woman I'd love to find, or be found by!

One issue I have with many otherwise wonderful femdom stories is that the woman often takes pleasure in humiliating the man in front of his or her friends, who lose all respect for the poor guy. When I read such stories, I can't help but think that the woman is not a true dominant, capable of handling both the power and the accompanying responsibility of owning a submissive, and is simply power-drunk. So I really like Diana's perspective here.

Her testing Kevin over two or three dates before getting intimate was also a nice touch. Not only does it tie in well with her having been burned before, I love it when the submissive is kept on their toes, kept guessing, during the early parts of the relationship. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I read this story years ago on a different website. When did you write it?

oliver57oliver5712 months agoAuthor

MyDyingSoul, I first wrote this around 2006. I have posted it and improved it slightly on more recent platforms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroliver57@oliver57
Just an ordinary guy who loves intelligent, strong, dominant women. My stories are generally about lives I would have loved to lead as the male in them. olivercromwell2004@yahoo.com