Brain Busting Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she repeated the process several more times, only stopping after she had masturbated herself to an organism. As scared as it made me, I was intensely excited, certain my cock was going to explode, yearning for some relief from Diana---my mistress---but there was no indication she too concerned about my needs. It wasn't about me. I could only hope she would give me some relief before she was through with me.

Brain-Busting Diana

Diana now untied me from the bed and retied my hands behind my back and tied my feet together. We were taking a bit of a rest, but Diana made it clear she wasn't done. She snuggled in beside me, resting my head near her breasts gently stroking my hair. "Don't worry, Kevin, I haven't forgotten about you. I know you want to come, but I am having too much fun to take care of that just yet (giving my cock a firm squeeze), but we will. You won't leave this room as a submissive virgin."

"Thank you, Mistress," was about all I could manage in the swirl of emotions and sensations of the evening thus far.

"You still have to learn what the nickname you heard is all about, before you decide you want to continue dating me." After about 10 or 15 more minutes of idle chatter in which Diana asked about a few scars on my body or shared a story or two about some of hers, or other small talk, she began to maneuver our bodies suggesting our activities were resuming. The hotel had a king-sized bed.

"Scoot down, Kevin," she said, pointing to the lower half of the bed. In the meantime, she had taken all of the pillows and propped them up behind her. She laid back and parted her legs. I was laying on my side on the bottom-half of the bed and saw once again her magnificient body in all its splender. With a twinkle in her and slight smile on her lips, she said nothing but called me forward by repeatedly curling her index finger in the universal "come here" motion. I was to worship at her female alter once again.

With some difficulty that amused Diana, I wriggled my face and body where she wanted them and resumed licking her pussy again. As she did before, Diana grabbed my head firmly with the hands, but unlike before, she immediately enclosed her muscular thighs around my head, locking her ankles and resting them on my back. I could not move my head an inch and could hear very little. As she took pleasure from my tongue, she began to squeeze.

The more exited she became, the harder she crushed my head between her gorgeous thighs. As it became uncomfortable, she suddenly let go and pulled my head up and looked me in the eye.

"Continue," was all she said, before shoving my face back into her pussy and applying the vise-like clamps of her legs again. A couple of times we did this, start, stop, start, stop. But then she didn't stop. As I continued it became clear that she would soon come again, but rather than stop she squeezed harder and harder. She was moaning loudly, had a fiece grip on my hair with her hands, but was crushing my head so hard between her thighs that when she lifted her legs off the bed as she came, my whole head and chest went with her and I blacked out to a state of semi-consciousness, and barely able to hear her scream of sexual peak.

When I became more awake, I had a tremendous headache, I was still down again on the bed, and my cock was semi-hard. Diana laid beside me and seeing I was coming to offered me some water. "Yes, thank you, Mistress."

She had me sip from a cup with straw from the hotel room. "Well, Kevin, I guess that is where my 'nickname' came from.' I hope you can recover quickly, because we aren't quite done yet."

"My head really hurts, but it is getting better already," I answered.

"That wasn't what I was hoping would recover quickly," she dead-panned. She climbed onto and then straddled my chest. As she looked me in my eyes, and I into hers, she quickly stroked my cock back to a raging erection.

"This is it, lover," she said, "say good bye to your virginity forever!" Those were words I had been desperate to hear since I was 12!

She moved down and impaled herself on a part of my body that had never known such bliss before in its life. It was warm and velvety, and I was in physical and emotional esctasy. Alas, it did not last long because I did not. I came within a minute or two, screaming so loudly she put a pillow over head to muffle the sound. A fitting end that Diana clearly expected and probably wanted.

Epilogue

I am Diana's now. We're both in college and still have lots to do, but we try to see each occasionally during the week. Every weekend night, however, I must submit to her demands. I am working on trying not to pass out when she "brain-busts" me but I don't always succeed. Her friends and mine know that we are "dating," but I never talk about it.

When I first told Georges, he first thought I was joking and then pumped me for details, which I never gave, and then asked, "how can you do it?" My answer is always the same: "I don't know what you are talking about. We have a great, normal relationship. The stuff people said about her wasn't fair." Diana heard about the whole exchange, although I am not sure how, was extra special (read, a little gentle) with me the next time we got together. When we had finally, intensely climaxed together, she whispered in my ear: "I was right. You are a gentleman."

What I told Georges were all lies, of course, but in this case lying was good for my soul. So very, very, very good!

12