All Comments on 'Breast Friends'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DiJiTDiJiTabout 17 years ago
FANTASTIC

You've done it again my friend. Once again your mastery of the written word has produced another wonderful story. I loved the characters and their interactions, the love scenes(As this wasn't mere sex) were perfect. I can't wait for chapter two.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I loved what a seductress Riley was with the shy Teri. Great buildup to with sexy love scenes, ending in a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it was ok

I didnt think that it was that fantastic. The story build-up was too fast. Before i knew it, the two women were falling in love and i couldnt even feel the love between them. The emotions werent there. good try though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
emotions

I think the emotions WERE there. Even though I too think this moved along a little too fast. The stay with Aunty was not described at all. Maybe she would have been sympathetic.The camping scene was portrayed very nicely, but their later confessed dreams about each other was barely mentioned. I think more time passed in this story than the writer describes, or, at least I hope so. The car scene was hot, but confessing their love to each other should have come at a later time. You should have described their move together and their first time as lovers in their new home. A sort of wedding night scene. This story is really good, but is little more than precis or outline of a story with wonderful potential. The love is there, but you rush getting there way too fast. There is no point in there where they really, seriously, consider their feelings and proclivities. Ask themselves, if I am a true Lesbian, why do I want to play with a solid object such as a vibrator or a double ended dildo in my pussy. Why isn't my lover's touch, lips, and tongue enough? Or am I, are we, really bi-sexual? With the love of a woman's touch, but at least occasionally needing something long, hard, and attatched to warm flesh also pleasant. I have found that, once in a while, my love's fingers aren't quite as filling as I need. I want her with me as I would never be unfaithful to her, but sometimes I need something that is hard and soft at the same time, Warm and not plastic. Though I don't care for the cum, I see his need too and accept it and just clean up as soon as I can and get rid of him. But thats just us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet.

UncertainT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous