Breast Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

"Let me...let me take...these off." Riley finally managed to say between gasps for breath. Teri's hand was already searching her out, finding an abundance of moisture waiting for her gentle probing.

Riley stepped away briefly, shucking her Levi's off as quickly as it was possible for her to do. When she did, her panties came with them of course, leaving her entirely naked. Teri had by this time moved over to once again sit down upon the bed, but she had removed her tee shirt, and sat fingering one of her own nipples.

"I still can't believe we're doing this." Teri admitted. "But since we're obviously going to, I might as well tell you its something I've been thinking about...fantasizing about for a very long time now."

Riley laughed, smiling wickedly at her friend. "You have no idea Teri. Ever since our camping trip together, I've been wondering...thinking about it too. I even masturbated that night in bed imagining myself being with you."

"You did? So did I!" Teri nearly shouted. "Oh God Riley! If I'd only known then! I lay there that night next to you, touching myself, making myself crazy with desire for you. I wanted so badly to roll over, kiss you...hug you, make love to you."

Riley was smiling even more widely than before. "I wondered if you were. I almost approached you that night too. I think I actually heard you cum, and it made me so fucking hot that I thought I was going to die! Why didn't you say...do something?"

"I don't know...afraid I guess. I didn't know then that I could feel this way towards you. But I've since learned, that maybe I have felt this way all along. I never felt that comfortable with men...not all of which were that bad, but there was just something missing for me."

"I know...I knew it too. But I refused to admit it, always doing what everyone expected, wanted me to do, to be."

"That's really why my marriage failed I guess. There just wasn't anything there for me emotionally, physically. Not the way I'm feeling now at least...not the way that nearly every waking moment I'm away from you, I'm imagining being with you, touching you, kissing you....making love to you."

"Make love to me now." Riley told her. "And let me make love to you."

Riley moved up onto the bed beside her friend. Taking one of Teri's firm pink colored nipples within her lips, she gently, sweetly, sucked the tiny morsel of flesh into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. After she'd devoured both of Teri's breasts, paying equal attention, equal homage between each, Teri then pushed Riley down onto her back, returning the favor.

"Oh Teri...it's been so fucking long since anyone's done that to me!" She confessed.

Riley felt Teri's gentle probing of her sex with the soft tip of her middle finger. Easing it inside of her, she slid it slowly, softly in and out of her quivering femininity. Riley closed her eyes, focusing on sensations she had forgotten even existed for her. Teri continued to lick, nipping at her aroused nipples, her finger now increasing with rapidity as she stroked her friend's juicy quim, delighting in the sensations of playing with, and masturbating another woman.

"Fuck me Teri...fuck me!" Riley pleaded with her.

Moving around on the bed, Teri easily positioned herself against Riley's pussy. Locked in a "scissors-like" embrace, she eased her puffy swollen lips against those of Riley's soft silken furrow. As wet as they both were, she glided against her opening, as though having poured a full bottle of baby oil between them, they moved. Slippery beyond description, Teri felt her lips pressing, sliding against those of her friends.

"Pussy-kissing" as she called it a moment later, hearing the sounds of their slits pressing, sucking, kissing one another as they held hands, grinding delightedly in a semi-circular motion.

"Oh fuck Teri...this is amazing!" Riley cried out rapturously. "Did you have any idea it could feel like this?" She asked.

"No. But I have certainly fantasized about doing it enough times." Teri admitted to her. "And especially that night." She said, once again alluding to their camping experience together.

"You realize we could have been pussy kissing one another that night instead of simply getting ourselves off?" Teri said laughing almost hysterically. "And now...here we are."

"Yes...here....we....are!" Riley said, purposely grinding herself even harder against Teri's slit than she had been.

Teri moaned, pressed back against her...moaned again.

"Fuck Riley...this feels so damn good!"

"It does. But what I really want to do...is lick you Teri. I want to taste you with my tongue."

"Really? You want to lick my pussy?" Teri asked somewhat surprised at something so obviously simple as that.

"Yes. And I want to feel what its like for you to lick me too." She told her.

Somewhat reluctantly, they separated. As nice as the "pussy-kissing" had been, both Teri as well as Riley was eager to experience what it would feel like to pleasure one another orally.

Riley approached her friend, who somewhat shyly, fought against her as Riley gently spread her legs apart even more obscenely than they already were. She toyed with her slit for a moment, spreading the juices, which ran in tiny rivulets from the opening of her sex. Placing her finger just barely inside, she exposed Teri's tiny swollen clitoris. Gently placing her cum-coated finger upon it, she slathered it in sweet juicy ecstasy, rolling the nubbin of pleasure with the tip of her finger, gliding across it tenderly, smearing Teri's own juices across its polished glistening surface.

"Oh fuck Riley! You're driving me insane!"

Riley wasn't done however. Playfully, still in a teasing mood, she again smeared a freshly dipped coating of Teri's nectar upon the extended nipple of her own breast. Holding it within her hand, she leaned over, licking, kissing Teri's belly-button while she did, placing her nipple, pressing her breast at the opening of Teri's burning desire.

"You like that?" Riley asked as she tit-fucked her friends split.

"Oh hell yes. That feels really nice. And the fact that you've got your boob pressed against my cunt makes it feel...sort of naughty. You know what I mean?" Riley laughed. "Yes, I know exactly what you mean."

She continued to press her nipple against Teri's clit, fucking it with her firmness, mashing her soft breast against the wet slippery furrow of her split.

"Suck me now." Teri moaned. "Please Riley...please. Lick me." She begged.

Removing her breast from Teri's pussy, Riley placed herself comfortably between her friend's legs. Tentatively, she allowed the tip of her tongue to slide over the hard little nub of her pleasure center. She felt Teri squirm pleasurably beneath her as she did. Riley then ran the length and flat of her tongue down her split, allowing it to drag luxuriously down her slick groove. Her juices were incredibly sweet. She'd not really known what to expect, but as she tongued her again, she found herself hungrily lathering her friend's pussy.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...don't stop, please...don't stop!" Teri wailed excitedly.

Riley drew Teri's clit deeply inside her mouth, pulling on it with her lips, sucking it in. As she did, she slid her finger deeply inside her slit, hooking it gently so that it caressed the smooth inner walls of Teri's moist fuck-tunnel.

"Fuck me!" Teri screamed, letting her emotions boil over, thrashing atop the bed almost violently as Riley continued sucking; chewing on her lovers captured clitty.

"Oh Riley....Riley! Make me cum baby....make me cum!"

Riley renewed her oral onslaught against Teri's pussy. As her juices continued to flow, she greedily drank them up, exploring her wetness, digging for the abundance of rich creamy nectar that awaited her. As her fingers continued to explore, gently teasing and caressing her most inner reachings, Teri began thrusting upwards, meeting her strokes, urging her on as she neared her much needed, desired orgasm.

Clenching her arms, Riley felt Teri raking her fingernails deeply, almost painfully into her flesh. As Teri shuddered ecstatically, thrashing around beneath Riley's ministrations, her screams of mixed laughter, pleasured moans and groanings, told her that Teri was enjoying one spectacular orgasm.

Lying between her legs, the pleasure-pained torment of ecstasy finally ebbing, she continued to softly tickle her furrow with her tongue until Teri could no longer stand the super-sensitive joy of her lovers tongue.

"Now its your turn!" She said dangerously. "Now I get to drive you crazy!"

True to her word, she did. Riley fingered her nipples, playing with them, pulling on them letting the added stimulation enhance the delightful tingle that Teri was bringing to her clitoris. Tenderly, she felt her nubbin caressed in ways she'd long forgotten how they felt. As Teri sucked, kissing her clit, licking the satin slickness of her womanhood, she heard herself moaning as though from afar. Hearing the sounds, wondering briefly, almost stupidly as to "who could be making them?" Realizing instantaneously of course, that it was her. As her cries of pleasure continued to escape her lips, she felt her clit throbbing expectantly. Teri added the sensation of her searching fingers, placing first one, and then two inside her. Walking them back and forth, finding her sensitive spot inside, producing even more feminine cum-cream which began leaking out of her slit in tiny rivers of lubrication that wet her lovers face, as well as drenching the sheets upon the bed.

Gritting her teeth, Riley placed both hands on either side of Teri's head when she came. Nearly suffocating her friend, she mashed herself hard...fully against Teri's face as she exploded. She felt her pussy liquefy, felt it churning and gushing in a torrent of juice that covered Teri's face. Even through all this, Teri licked, sucked...devoured her until there was nothing left, nothing but the sweet mind-numbing joy of pleasure beyond words.

#

It was difficult to spend any real time together over the course of the next two days. Though they shared a room together at Riley's aunts house, the walls were paper-thin. With her aunt sleeping next door to them, it made it virtually impossible for them to even think about doing anything.

Their first opportunity came when Riley's aunt made her annual visit Sunday morning to visit one of her friends. This left the two women alone for a few hours. Teri had already headed upstairs to shower when Riley decided to pay her a surprised visit and join her. Entering the bathroom, she quietly stepped inside, wondering as she did if Teri was "doing anything", feeling mischievous herself as she stepped inside the room. Pulling aside the shower curtain just enough to peek around the corner, she was pleased to see Teri bracing one hand against the wall, the other between her legs while the shower spray cascaded down over her head. Standing as she was, Riley knew the likelihood of being heard as she quickly stripped off her tee shirt was unlikely. Stepping into the tub, she approached Teri, reaching out to cup both of her breasts, nipping her on the shoulder as she did.

"I was hoping you'd join me." Teri replied, not at all surprised to find Riley standing behind her. "I was standing here...imagining that you were."

Riley continued to caress one of Teri's perky breasts, allowing her other hand to slip down in front of her. Pressing her middle finger, nestling it within the folds of Teri's legs, she proceeded to tease her labia as she stood leaning into her from behind.

"You like that?" Riley asked.

"Oh yes! It feels good! Very, very good!"

Riley semi-straddled Teri's leg from behind, forcing her to part her legs even more fully as she did, slipping her finger deeper inside Teri's quim.

"I think I could cum just like this." Riley breathed into her shoulder, still nipping at her flesh with her mouth, rolling a hardened nipple between her fingers, while busily twiddling the rapidly lubricating lips of her sex. Rubbing her own aroused lips against the back side of Teri's thigh, she felt her lubrications coating her leg, making it easier for her to slide up and down in a gentle, yet firm coupling with her flesh.

"I'd enjoy feeling that." Teri moaned, now using both hands to brace herself against the wall of the shower with.

"I would too. But I have a better idea." Riley told her.

"What?"

"We need to make a small trip."

"A trip? Where?" Teri questioned turning around.

Riley was grinning. "Remember passing that little store I pointed out to you on the way into town?"

Teri thought for a moment. "You talking about that X-rated video store?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Well...they don't just sell movies Teri. The sign out front also said something about adult novelty items."

"What do you mean?"

"You know...toys. Dildos, vibrators...things like that."

"You serious?"

"Very!"

Before she could say anything more, Riley stepped out of the shower and began to immediately towel herself dry. "Come on Teri...lets go shopping and see what we can find that will be fun to try."

Teri was surprised to find the thought of purchasing a vibrator, something they would no doubt end up sharing with one another to be extremely exciting.

"Maybe we should get a movie too." She added as she finished dressing.

Riley really was grinning now. "That's the spirit Teri! Let's do that...something to watch while we get one another off with a couple of new toys!"

#

To Riley's as well as Teri's amazement, there was a wider selection of "toys" than either woman realized. Browsing up and down several isles, they'd briefly considered purchasing a strap-on dildo, but discarded the notion due to the slight inconvenience of actually using it. There was also a double dildo, something they could insert inside one another simultaneously. But truth was, as they stood there discussing the possibilities, they settled on two similar, though slightly different hand-held vibrators.

Having also selected a couple of movies, the two girls made their way back to Riley's aunt's place. They'd be heading back home that afternoon. Riley was already looking forward to the drive back; it would be a far more interesting one than the drive up based on what she had in mind.

They had gotten a goodly distance out of town. Teri was driving at the moment, which Riley had anticipated. Reaching into the back seat where they had stored their purchases, she removed her selected toy from the packaging, inserting the new batteries she had also purchased.

"What are you doing?" Teri asked.

"Thought I'd give this a test drive." Riley said flippantly.

"Here? Now?"

"Why not? Who's gonna see?"

Teri checked the rear-view mirror, glad that there was no one coming up on them from behind. This particular stretch of road was lightly traveled, yet she still glanced nervously ahead as well as behind as Riley slipped out of the pair of shorts she was wearing along with her panties. Placing herself comfortably against the door, facing towards where Teri was sitting, she turned the device on feeling it purring within her hand.

"Hmmm. That feels nice. I bet it will feel even nicer inside my pussy." She commented lustily.

"I can't believe you're actually going to do this." Teri said laughing.

"Why? Won't you enjoy watching me?"

Teri blushed, but nodded her head yes. "Didn't say I wouldn't. Only said I can't believe you're really going to do it though."

Riley began rolling the toy up and down her exposed slit. Teri continued to glance three ways at once, forward, checking oncoming traffic as well as the rear-view mirror for anyone coming up from behind in the event she needed to warn Riley of approach. But her primary interest of course, was seeing her friend actually pleasuring herself while sitting there in the front of their car.

"Ok, I admit. Watching you is making me horny!" Teri giggled excitedly.

"Good...because after I've cum, it will be your turn to sit here while I drive."

"I don't think so." Teri said cautiously.

Sitting up, Riley moved over, leaning forward inserting the toy between Teri's legs, turning it up on high.

"You sure about that?" She asked.

"Shit Riley, you trying to make us wreck? Ok, ok! I get the point here." She laughed pleasurably. "But at least let me do that without trying to drive the car too!"

Riley settled back into her own seat, once again inserting the tip of the toy between her lips, drawing it up and down her slit, toying with her clit rather than actually inserting it.

"Oh. This could make me cum really quick if I let it." Riley announced.

"Well...don't cum yet. I want to watch you for a while first." Teri admitted, feeling her arousal suddenly soaring as she sat there watching Riley uninhibitedly pleasuring herself.

"This really is turning me on!" Teri told her as she continued watching.

Riley could only moan in agreement at this point, slipping the vibrator more fully inside herself now, spreading her legs even more obscenely apart, allowing Teri a full and unobstructed view of her glistening pink slit.

She began fanning her exposed clitoris with her palm, teasing it excitedly as she continued the slow in and out movement of the softly buzzing toy.

"God Riley...you look beautiful baby!"

Riley opened her eyes briefly to glance towards her friend. But she was already teetering on the edge of ecstasy as the combination of her own hand upon her clit, and the toy stroking just inside the opening of her pussy had pushed her dangerously close to the edge.

"You're about to cum aren't you?"

By way of an answer, Riley's face contorted into a grimace of pleasure. She allowed herself a deep, low agonized moan of joy to escape her lips as she felt her pussy contract in a series of pulsations that sent wave after wave of orgasmic delight coursing through her entire body.

Teri watched as several "after-shocks" shook her friend. Though she had already removed the toy, turning it off, Riley continued to sit there eyes closed, trying to regain some measure of composure.

"Find some place to pull over so we can switch places." She finally said coming around.

"You're still going to make me do this aren't you?"

Riley fixed her with a semi-threatening stare. "Either that...or I'll reach over and do you myself." She warned.

Moments later, Teri found a place to safely pull off to the side. Jumping out, Riley ran around to the driver's side, still naked from the waist down as Teri walked around behind the car towards the passenger side.

"Aren't you going to get dressed first?" She asked her.

"No. Maybe you can't drive and play with yourself...but I can. And I have every intention of doing that while watching you." She said finally.

Once again ensuring that no one was coming up from behind them, Teri removed her Levi's along with her panties and climbed up into the seat. Riley had already produced the slim, purple toy she'd chosen for herself and was inserting the new batteries.

"Here ya go baby. All primed and ready for you!"

Winking at her, she handed Teri the toy, put the car into gear, heading back out onto the highway.

Teri now experimented with the toy, pleased when she produced the perfect sensation as she placed the vibrating dildo against her already wet quim.

"You're trying to corrupt me you know." Teri told her.

"I know. Ever since that night in the tent I've been thinking about doing just that."

"Too bad we didn't have these with us then. Neither one of us could have hidden what we were doing."

Riley burst out laughing. "Well hopefully, we'll never have to do that again either."

"I'd like that." Teri admitted.

Riley glanced towards Teri lovingly. "I want to tell you something...and ask you something else."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers