Breast Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"What?"

"First...that I'm in love with you."

Teri's mouth opened in surprise. Then broke into a massive wide-opened smile.

"I'm in love with you too Riley. I just wasn't sure how to tell you that."

Now it was Riley's turn to smile in gleeful expectation. "Well that makes the question I was going to ask you all the easier to do then."

"Which is?"

"Which is...how would you feel about moving in with me?"

"You serious?"

"Very serious. I want to live with you Teri. And not just live together as friends, not even as best friends, but as a couple. A real honest to god couple."

Teri didn't even need to consider it before answering. "I'd love that Riley. When can I move in?"

"The moment we get back, we'll start packing up your place, move you in by next weekend." She told her. "Now...lets worry about all that later. I feel another climax coming on...and you haven't gotten off with your new toy yet." She added.

"I love you Riley." Teri said softly.

"I love you too Teri. Now...shut up and cum for me. She stated seriously. "Because I'm really horny."

"You're incorrigible. You know that?"

"You haven't seen anything yet baby. Wait until after you've moved in with me."

"Maybe I'd better rethink this." Teri said teasingly.

Riley stuck her tongue out at her.

"Promises, promises." Teri said smiling.

As the sun began to set on the horizon, as the soft humming of Teri's new toy finally came to a halt, Riley could only smile in satisfied delight. It had been the perfect ending to a perfect day. And an even better beginning towards a new one.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers