All Comments on 'Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 03'

by JHErotica

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
swfb70swfb703 months ago

so does he fuck his sister in the next chapter

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

This is a fun series

JHEroticaJHErotica3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to read my story! I hope you're enjoying it, and that the slower build up from parts one and two helps this hit harder. I'm aiming for chapters dropping chapters on Literotica on a weekly basis, so keep an eye out for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hilarious denoument, with our intrepid hero not even making it inside his sister's wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I suspect the finale involves a cumshot where both ladies indulge in some tribbing where the cum goes back and forth resulting in two pregnancies...if it doesn't, perhaps it should!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I do not care for one page one chapter writers, just my personal preference. Good luck with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

you're such a TEASE, lol!!...another 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not enough stars, this merits 7*

Tc

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

this chapter a whole lot better. I liked how he did not make inside and how Alena enjoyed herself. so does she start enjoying so much that they start cuckqueaning Kate? maybe? or maybe Kate gets jealous and want to receive his cock as well.

JerryDancerJerryDancer3 months ago

I started with this chapter, and I felt I already had a good sense of the characters. The descriptions were hot! Good job.

cjb511227cjb5112273 months ago

swfb70, does seem rather likely that some boundaries will become fuzzy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please Proof Read and Spell Check.

BTW, Past tense of dive is dove, as in she dove between us . . .

exfighterexfighter3 months ago

It starting to look like he ends up knocking both of them up .

JHEroticaJHErotica3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous re: one page-one chapter. Thanks for your feedback! And I totally understand if it's not your thing. With a busy day job 3k words per week is about the most I can do, and I find if I'm publishing less than once a week I get discouraged and don't want to get back to it. So most of the chapters will be in the 3-4k words range ongoing, though I totally understand where you're coming from.

rodavrodav3 months ago

Getting very exciting. I like the casual interacting of the brother and sister specially the sister’s legs opened up and the brother clearly see her pussy. Would be very so thrilling when they joke and tease and they ended up playing wrestle on the bed and more hand or mouth touches on the genital parts and they laugh at it. Specially the sister's mouth accidentally pressed on her brother’s cock or the sister’s pussy accidentally pressed on her brother’s face and nose.

TheMasculineMindTheMasculineMind3 months ago

This is a really good series. Nice, steady build up. I like the fact that i started reading it the day you posted the first one. I've been edging for 3 days now, so the finale better be good hahaha.

RanethekingRanetheking3 months ago

Very interesting, though I really hope it turns from Breeding My Sister’s Wife to the much hotter Breeding My Sister.

JHEroticaJHErotica3 months agoAuthor

@TheMasculineMind I... hate to break it to you, but I have plans for at least another 9-10 chapters before the finale! I already have the next 5 written. I'll be updating roughly weekly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I feel like there is a continuity error. At the start of the series, you said Kate was the older sister. Then later, she is the younger sister. And now she's older sister. Which is it?

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Nice slow build up, very enjoyable.

I liked that he shot his load unexpectedly over Kate and Alena rather being to unfailing stud that can cum or order or hold off as long as he needs to - at times we just have to unload and have no say in when or where it’s going to happen!!

It does seem that the brother and sister are crossing some very blurred lines in what is acceptable between them, which is good and could lead to more happening between them. I’ll just have to wait to read the next installments!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is done so well and organically. Your great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJHErotica@JHErotica
Erotica writer as a hobby. Interested in a bunch of different kinds, mostly anything with ethical boundary crossing and play. Open to commissions and writing prompts!