Britney 06: The Big Sleepover

Story Info
The girls are shared and used in papa's playroom.
6.7k words
4.49
21.9k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Trent, Roger, and Charles spend the day with Britney and Katie in Charles' playroom.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic. I like my characters deeply unrealistic.**

**Everyone is over eighteen. Chapter 6 of a series that's also intertwined with my Katie series, though both can be read separately.**

* * *

Sometimes Trent still couldn't quite believe his life. It had only been months since his wife passed, and he stilled missed her every day, but the pain and grief had been lessened so much by his new relationship with his daughter. He'd been fucking her since shortly after she'd turned eighteen and it had been life changing. Now Britney was always ready for him, she presented her body for her daddy to use like the perfect cumslut he'd trained her to be. Even though he wasn't gentle, her little holes were still cherry tight and Trent couldn't get enough of them. And now, he'd bred her, and just in time.

It had been two days since Trent had confirmed his suspicions, his daughter was pregnant with his baby, her own sibling, and he still hadn't told her. He was waffling over it, he knew she was still a little hesitant about the whole idea, so he didn't really see the point in worrying her so early on. He'd wait until it was necessary, until she had too many questions about her changing body and he couldn't avoid it any longer. Until then, though, he was more than ready to share the news with his dad. But he wanted to do it in person, and today was the day. Together he and Britney would join their friends Roger and Katie, and visit Charles for a sleepover. It was something Trent had been looking forward to since he began fucking his daughter upon her turning eighteen. And when he'd introduced his best friend and his little girl to the tradition, the anticipation only grew. Trent could only imagine how his dad felt, if Trent was so eager even with Britty at his disposal, his dad must have been aching for it.

"Britty!" He called for his daughter, aware that she was somewhere within earshot of him. He'd been enjoying his morning coffee over the newspaper, but now...

"Yes daddy?" She called from the other room.

"Come in here, kiddo, daddy needs your mouth." He took a sip of his coffee.

Seconds later, Britney's feet were padding softly across the kitchen tiles. He'd already pulled his cock from his sweats, it was half cut and waiting for her. He watched, sipping from his mug, while his little girl dropped to her knees and shuffled between his legs.

He gazed down at her, smiling, and brushed her hair out of her eye, tucking it behind her ear. "Such a good cumslut, aren't you baby?"

Britney grinned. "Yes daddy." After a few small licks, she sucked his cock deep into her throat. Trent let out a groan and threw his head back. Fuck, she was able to take him deep these days. She'd come along way since those first days using her, when more than once his rough fucking of her throat had her passing out with his cock lodged in her mouth.

Earlier in the week, Trent had taken Britney to work with him for Take Your Daughter to Work Day. She'd joined him where he was a surgeon at the hospital, greeting his colleagues in her quiet little voice, all while she had a vibrator shoved up her pussy, rumbling away while she shook their hands. She'd been so good, letting him edge her until she was a soaking wet mess, begging for his cock to fill her. And he had, along with the help of his good friend George who'd enjoyed fucking a load into Britney's throat. It wasn't something Trent normally concerned himself with, pleasuring Britney without any for himself, but that day she'd practically begged him to fuck her.

After he'd shared her in his office, Trent had later given her tight little asshole a fucking in a spare exam room. He'd taken her hard, ramming into her with as much force as he could manage. Even had to hold his hand over her mouth so the squeals and cries and garbled "so full, daddy!", that his efforts elicited didn't give them away. By the time they'd left hospital, to much the same kind smiles and waves from his colleagues, and a sly wink from George, Britney's tight teenage holes were both dripping with cum. He could just imagine it between her thighs, slippery and wet. The thought of it had made him so hard he fucked her again the second they got home, though that time Britty herself had been desperate for it.

Trent was certain he had the pregnancy to thank for the sudden wanton nymph that was his daughter. She'd been just as needy the next morning, stumbling into the kitchen on wobbly feet begging for him to make her cum. Trent wasn't sure how long these symptoms would last, but he was intending to make the most of them.

That night, though, the one after the day they'd spent at the hospital and the eve of the big sleepover, Trent had left Britney alone for a couple of hours. His dad had been over for dinner so Trent knew she was in good hands, if she needed to cum he'd have no problem helping her out. In fact he was fairly certain he'd come home to find his daughter dribbling with her papa's cum, if he hadn't watched it all pool on her tongue before letting her slurp it down. Trent had originally planned to share the good news about Britney with his dad, Charles, after that dinner that night, but Roger had called with an offer Trent wasn't about to refuse. His wife, Lacey, Katie's mom, had only recently learned about the relationship Roger had developed with his stepdaughter, and she was fascinatingly keen on it, if a little bit controlling of the whole situation. She'd found out that Roger intended to share Katie at the sleepover, and insisted that she be around to help Katie through her first DP.

Needless to say, when Roger had called asking Trent if he wanted to help fill Katie's little holes in advance of the sleepover, Trent had his keys in hand and was out the door before the call had fully disconnected. And it had been worth it, Katie's asshole had his cock in a vice grip, and he'd cum so hard he could barely see straight.

Now, with the sleepover only hours away and his daughter's throat encasing his cock in her tight, teenage heat, Trent was already imagining how he'd fill her best friend Katie's holes again, and the rest of Britney's, all with the help of his dad and best friend. "Fuck, baby!" Trent groaned, his fingers tightening on Britney's hair as she bobbed on his cock. "Daddy can't wait to see you in papa's playroom."

It was going to be a good day. Not that it hadn't been already, it was only the morning and he'd already been balls deep inside Britney, groaning as her tight teen pussy gripped his cock like a vice. And now he was about to shoot another load down her throat, maybe watch a little of it dribble down her lips. Britney wasn't allowed to waste her daddy's cream, but sometimes Trent liked to spill it for her, just to watch it marking her face. He moaned, long and loud, when his little girl swallowed around his cock. "Oh, kiddo, daddy's going to cum. Make you sure you swallow it all down." He told her through gritted teeth, before fucking into her throat a few times as his cum spurted down it in long ropes.

* * *

Later, at noon, there was a knock on the front door. "Britty!" He called to his daughter in her bedroom. "That's your uncle Roger and Katie, let them in would you?"

"Yes daddy!" She was already bounding down the stairs.

Trent was finishing up in the kitchen. He'd decided to make the girls a couple of cocktails for the road. Making them all warm and fuzzy with alcohol had worked well enough the last time, but Trent had added a little something extra to these. He'd gotten a couple of prescription pain meds from work, nothing dangerous or addictive, just enough to dull their senses so they'd only feel the good parts and the guys wouldn't have to worry too much about being gentle. He'd crushed them and was mixing the powder into the sweet pink rum cocktails he'd already made and poured into a thermos. Just as he was screwing on the lid, Britney lead Roger and Katie into the kitchen.

Katie was wearing a pretty pink babydoll dress and she shuffled in behind Roger, her chinks bright pink. "Hey man," Trent greeted his friend. "Thanks for coming here, seemed like it would be nice to all drive over together." He handed the thermos to Britney and asked her to put it in a bag by the door so they wouldn't forget. She rushed away, leaving the three in the kitchen.

"Oh it's our pleasure, isn't it Katie?" Roger winked and nudged at his stepdaughter. She was looking at her feet, her hands, anywhere but in Trent's eyes. "Say hi to your uncle Trent, baby girl."

"Hi uncle Trent." She said in a quiet voice, still not looking at him.

Trent grinned and kneeled before her, taking her chin so she had to look at him. Trent was a tall man and it went a long way toward getting the girls to behave as he wanted, he wasn't an unintimidating man. "What's up, little one, you're not shy with me now are you? I had such a nice time fucking your tight little asshole last night, didn't you like it?"

Katie chewed on her lip. This close, Trent could see something crusted on her cheek. He grinned. "Did your daddy get cum on your face?" His finger gently traced it. Katie's cheeked burned even hotter.

"Katie, don't be rude." Roger chastised.

Trent tapped her on the nose. "It's okay, you won't be shy for long. Uncle Trent's going to have his cock back in that tight asshole soon enough."

"Katie, I think you need to apologize to your uncle Trent. Why don't you give his cock a little suck?"

Katie's mouth dropped open. She looked like she wanted to speak, but was interrupted by Britney's return.

Trent laughed. "No need, man, she'll make it up to me soon enough." He stood and turned to Britney. "All set, kiddo?"

"Yep! Can we go to Papa's now?" Her words finished in a gasp when Trent's hands went under her skirt and dipped between her pussy lips. She was hot and wet, just like he'd hoped, though whether the wetness was her own or daddy's spent cum still leaking from her cunny, he couldn't be sure. Not like it mattered, anyway. "Daddy!"

"Just making sure you're ready." He told her with a wink and a pinch on her clit.

"Why don't you do the same for my Katie?" Roger added with a grin.

Before Katie could react, Trent had his fingers under her skirt and between her pussy lips. She gasped, her mouth dropping open, as he pressed into her. "Someone's been filled with her daddy's cream down here, too, hasn't she?"

Katie's cheeks turned a bright pink. "Yes, uncle Trent."

"That's a good girl." He winked before holding his cum-covered fingers out for her. "Clean these up and we can go." Hesitantly, Katie opened her mouth and sucked his two fingers clean.

* * *

Trent and Roger were silent on the drive over, much preferring to listen in on the chatter of their girls in the backseat.

"What's wrong, Katie?" Britney asked.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous."

Britney giggled. "Don't be! We're going to have so much fun."

Trent smiled and gripped the steering wheel. He was so impressed with how far Britney had come, just a short while ago she put up a little stink when her daddy tried to use her, at least in certain ways, and it was Katie who talked of how nice it was when her daddy soothed her aches. Now it was his little girl doing the reassuring, Trent couldn't be prouder. She'd make a great mother, not that she'd have the chance this time around, but it was reassuring for when she was ready for a baby to keep. Trent couldn't wait to give her one of those, too.

"Are you sore?" Britney asked her friend. Trent's gaze flickered to the rearview mirror and he caught sight of Katie winching and squirming in her seat. "Did your daddy put it in your bum?"

"Yeah." Katie's cheeks went even redder. "And then yesterday..."

"Last night your uncle Roger and I both fucked little Katie, Britty." Trent announced, to Roger's encouraging laughter. "Daddy's cock fit real nice in that perfect little asshole."

Britney's mouth formed an O shape as she took it in. "Were they in both your bum and your cunny at the same time?" She asked her friend.

Katie nodded.

"Did you like it?" Britney whispered, though it was still easy enough for the dads to catch her words.

Katie hesitated, sucking in a breath before she replied with an equally decipherable whisper. "A little, yeah, after it stopped hurting so bad."

"Daddy can I have cocks in both at the same time?" Britney called loudly, her voice a little breathy.

Trent laughed and his cock stiffened. "Of course you can, kiddo." Roger groaned from the passenger seat.

Katie and Britney went back to their quiet chatter and Roger turned to Trent. "What's changed with her? Last time she was still putting up a bit of fight."

"I know, I'll miss that a little, actually. But I'm not complaining."

"So what'd you do to get her so keen? My Katie's been a little more hesitant lately, now that I've started using her holes a little more often, I miss the girl who begged for me to make her cum."

Trent grinned. "Well... It's not the easiest to replicate. We've got some news..." He dropped his voice low enough that Britney wouldn't hear. "I've filled her up real good, if you know what I mean."

Trent tried to watch his friend's reaction while keeping his eyes on the road. Roger's face slowly transformed from shock and surprise to pure satisfaction. "You don't fucking say."

"Oh yeah, only a few weeks along but she's already turning into a wanton slut, just begging for cock."

"Just in time, I've been waiting to fill those holes ever since I walked in on you two in the kitchen."

"I haven't told my dad yet, so mum's the word until I share the good news."

Roger laughed. "My lips are sealed, and Britney's will be too as soon as I can get my cock between them."

* * *

Charles opened the front door to welcome them in before Britney had even had the chance to knock. "Where's my favourite granddaughter?" He announced, sweeping her into his arms in a punishing hug.

"Hi Papa!"

"Hi baby girl, papa's so excited to have you here." He pulled away, setting her back on the ground with a final squeeze. "And Katie, dear, it's so nice to see you again." He grinned down at Katie.

She had her hands behind her back, her fingers twisting as she shifted on her feet. Trent felt himself getting harder as he watched, Katie was so clearly shy. "Hi Dr. White."

Something sparkled in his dad's eyes. Britney was also watching her papa and her best friend, she'd twined herself around Trent's side, her fist gripping the fabric of his t-shirt. "Oh Katie dear, you can call me papa just like my little Britty, if you life?"

Katie blushed, but a smile formed. "Okay... papa."

From the corner of his eye, Trent caught Roger adjusting himself in his pants. He could only imagine how he felt watching Katie call the man 'papa', knowing what was in store for her at his hands.

"Well, don't just camp out on my porch, come on in." Charles laughed, waving the four of them into his house. "There's snacks on the kitchen counter, help yourselves girls."

Before the girls could rush off, Trent grasped Britney's wrist. "Daddy brought cocktails for you too, in the thermos. Make sure you drink that before it melts, okay kiddo?"

Britney nodded and then turned to her friend. Giggling, the pair of them rushed into the house and made for the kitchen. The men moved a little slower, watching the girls before they disappeared out of sight.

"So are we headed straight for the playroom, dad?"

"Papa! Are these drinks on the counter for us too?" Britney called from inside, distracting Trent's dad before he could answer.

Charles winked at Trent and Roger before he replied. "Yes baby! But you each need to take one of the vitamins I left out with them, they're good for you."

"Okay, thanks papa!" The sound of cans cracking open followed.

"What'd you give them?" Roger asked. They stood hovering near to the door to the basement.

"Just a mild muscle relaxant, washed down with a bit of vodka in juice. I thought the girls could use a little softening up."

"Hey, you're the doctor." Roger grinned.

"Lucky I'm one too," Trent laughed. "Great minds, dad. Those cocktails I made have a nice mild painkiller that should make the girls nice and pliable."

Charles let out a rumbling laugh. "Well, we'll have to make the most of it!" He slapped his son on the shoulder and lead them deeper into the house. "Kathy finally gave Christine the okay, by the way." He added. Roger's eyebrows raised.

"Oh? Ginny's coming to stay is she?"

Charles' jaw tensed. "She's all mine. I'm picking her up at the airport next week."

"Ginny's my niece." Trent explained to Roger. "She's been a little... How did Chrissy describe it, dad?"

"Slutty." Charles boomed with laughter. "She's been messing around with the boys at school. Her mom's worried, so she's sending her to me for a little..." He groaned. "Discipline."

"You don't say." Roger adjusted himself in his pants. "Katie bear!" He called to the kitchen. "Finish up in there, we want to play."

* * *

Before they brought the girls down to the basement, they had a little visit in the living room. Trent wasn't too worried about Britney, she knew to take what her daddy and papa gave her, but Roger wanted to ensure Katie felt a little less shy and nervous before throwing her into the deep end. So they sat around chatting a little while, asking the girls about school and their lives. Roger had Katie on his lap, his hands slowly drifting until his fingers were under her skirt and Trent knew with certainty that they were twiddling her little clit, softening her up. Katie's eyes were fluttering and more than once she gasped. At the sight of her friend, Britney had given her own daddy a look, so he'd pulled her into his lap and followed suit, playing with her wet hole and swollen clit. When it was clear both girls were nice and ready, and Katie's eyes were shimmering to match her smile, they finally moved things downstairs.

Charles waited with his hand on the doorknob of the playroom. Trent could see the excitement in his eyes, how long he'd been waiting for this. "Now girls, papa's been working on this room for a long time. I didn't think I'd get to use it, at least not with precious girls like you. It's a dream come true." He laughed, squeezing the handle tighter. "Well, enough from silly old papa. Make yourselves comfortable..."

He opened the door, letting the girls take the first steps into the room. They both let out little gasps that had Trent's cock throbbing.

"What do you girls think?" He asked them, a hand on Britney's shoulder. His dad's playroom was a work of art. It had a bunkbed in the corner, the same one his sister's had shared when they were little, now repurposed for adult use. He had a little exam room setup, clearly having taken some of his work home with him. Some other furniture around, one, if Trent wasn't mistaken, was a breeding bench. He made a note to ask his dad about that one. There were toys scattered around the room, restraints, floggers and paddles hung on walls, and on nearly every surface there were vibrators and dildos, everything imaginable.

She took a moment, taking it all in, before she looked up at him, eyes wide. "Daddy, I think I need to cum."

Trent's hand on her shoulder squeezed and he let out a throaty laugh. "Oh baby, you're going to cum very soon."

"Why don't you get your little girl started, son." Charles announced. "Roger, would you mind if I took little Katie's pussy? I've been aching for it ever since our little examination and I imagine you made it nice and wet when we were upstairs. Trent laughed, watching his dad take control of the situation, he knew how long he'd really been waiting for this. Ever since his sisters moved out, if he had to guess.

12