Britney 06: The Big Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the host, Charles, it's only right you start the festivities." Roger replied, nudging Katie toward Trent's dad.

Trent was torn, he wanted to watch his dad fuck Katie for the first time, but his cock was aching for Britney's pussy and he knew she needed it bad.

"Go with papa, Katie, he'll take care of you." Roger gave her another nudge. Katie was looking back at him, eyes wide, but she nodded and took her own tentative step.

Trent watched, his hand grasping Britney's shoulder tighter than he needed to.

Katie's hands were grasped behind her back, her fingers twisting. "Where should I go, papa?" She asked and Trent groaned. He couldn't have imagined how much he'd like seeing her call his own dad 'papa', but it was enough to force another drop of pre-cum to bead from his own cock. He was rock hard, aching to fill Britney, but he couldn't look away.

"I think your uncle Trent is having a little trouble, Katie." Charles noted, laughing as he shot his son a look. "Why don't you and Britney go lie on the big comfy mat over there," He pointed to the thick foam exercise mat that took up a large section of the floor. "That way we can all play together and no one misses out."

"Okay papa." Katie turned to Britney who looked up at Trent, he nodded and released her shoulder. The girls stumbled to each other, linking hands as they lay down on the mat.

"Roger, you can take one of their throats for now?" Charles asked rhetorically.

"My pleasure." Roger grinned.

"Come on son, you look like you could use a tight teenage hole." He clapped Trent on the shoulder.

Trent laughed, finally pulling himself free of the stupor. He was surprised he was so affected, given how often he'd already fucked his daughter twice that day and even Katie the night before, having had a good go at her asshole. Still, something about having them all together was intoxicating. "Why don't we get the girls just a little more prepared first, dad?" He noted, looking between the girls splayed on the mat and his father who looked about ready to burst.

"Of course, son. I could use a nice drink of pussy juice." He grinned and kneeled next to Katie on the mat. "Papa's going to lick your cunny." He told her before dropping between her thighs and, with any more warning, ramming his tongue into her hole. Katie jolted, crying out, before she fell back on the mat, her eyes fluttering.

Trent watched for just another moment, as his dad went to town on her tight little cunt, before taking his place between Britney's thighs.

* * *

Once they had each of the girls cumming, flooding father and son with their juices, both Trent and his dad sheathed their cocks in the tight teenage pussies in hard thrusts that had the girls huffing out breaths of air as their bodies slid on the mat from the force of it. "Oh!" Katie grunted as Charles pressed into her. "Ah!" She let out a little whimper.

"My papa's really big." Britney noted with a quiet laugh. "You'll get used to it." Britney reached out and grabbed Katie's hand, lacing their fingers together.

Katie's face contorted a little as she adjusted to the size of Trent's dad. Trent watched carefully, slowly fucking into his little girl as his father took her best friend. Finally Katie let out a breath and seemed to relax.

Trent gave Britney another few thrusts, he wasn't sure it was possible but her pregnant pussy seemed even greedier, even hotter and tighter than before he'd filled her with her own little brother or sister. He was nearly lost in her heat when movement caught his eye. Laughing, Trent turned to Roger. "You waiting for a more formal invitation, men?"

This pulled Roger from his own stupor, his mouth quirked into a grin. "Not a bad show, but it could be better." He dropped to his knees next to Britney's head, freeing his cock from his pants. "I've been waiting to try your little throat ever since I walked in on your daddy fucking you over the dishes, Britney."

Britney looked hesitant, sucking her bottom lip between her teeth. She looked at Roger, then to her daddy. Trent nodded. "Suck your uncle Roger, Britney. All of your holes are fair game today, kiddo." Britney's eyes fluttered, Jesus she really was getting sluttier with the pregnancy. He'd miss her hesitation, though, even the times she tried to stop him with her little fists. Still, having a wanton slut as a daughter wasn't something he'd complain about.

Trent kept fucking her pussy as Britney suckled and sucked down her uncle Roger's cock, moaning and humming around it. "Fuck that's tight." He muttered to himself, his hand going to her hair so he could fuck her throat hard and rough.

"Have a little fun with her, man, you know she likes a little force." Trent told his friend, groaning as his cock hit a new, deeper bit of his little girl's tight hole. A glance at his own father found his lost in Katie, he was rutting into her frantically. Her body shook, sliding on the mat as she cried out, whimpering and moaning about the size of his cock.

"You going to cum, princess?" Roger asked her, holding Britney's lips to his crotch.

"Ah!" Katie whimpered louder, longer. "Yes daddy!"

"Me too." Charles gritted his teeth. "I can fill her up, right?"

"Of course." Roger replied before he too was holding Britney's head tight as he came down her throat, she gagged around him but swallowed it down. It was lucky he said yes, because Trent could tell his dad was already cumming. Katie's eyes went wide at the feeling of cum pulsing into her, filling her pussy. Trent's eyes went to the place where his dad's cock was rutting into the little girl, cum was starting to ooze out around it.

"Jesus!" Trent grunted, his own orgasm spilling over unexpectedly. "I'm cumming, kiddo." His words were choked and stuttered as he gave Britney another few thrusts as his own cum poured into her fertilized womb. He was laughing as he caught his breath, holding himself over her. "Sorry baby, guess you didn't have time for another cum hey? Daddy got caught up watching your papa fuck Katie."

He looked back at Britney only to find she'd pulled free of Roger's cock and was also watching her papa and best friend closely, her eyes wide as she watched the cum come rushing out as her papa pulled his cock from her friend.

Katie's eyes fluttered and her head lolled to the side, a soft smile on her lips.

* * *

Together they fucked the girls in as many ways as possible, using as many of Charles' toys and tools as they could manage. It wasn't many, in the end, the tight teenage pussies were so distracting that the thought of floggers and restraints fell away. Trent wasn't big on BDSM, anyway, his daughter's pussy was more than enough. And of course, they used far more than just the girls' pussies.

"Oh!" Britney groaned, her eyes rolling back. "Hurtsss daddyyy." Her words were drawn out, punctuated by the ramming of Roger's cock into her tight asshole while Trent's filled her pussy. "So full!"

Trent could barely speak, the pressure around his cock was blinding. "It's a good hurt, kiddo." He grunted, finding a rhythm alongside Roger's. He could feel his friend's cock in his little girl, they were separated by so little as they fucked into both her holes at a punishing, mind numbing pace. "You're doing so good." He grunted again, the force of the pleasure causing his fist to grip her hair tight enough that she winced at a new sting.

Charles had Katie's throat wrapped around his cock nearby, groaning as she swallowed him down.

Trent couldn't even keep track of how many rounds they'd already gone with the girls. He briefly worried they didn't have the stamina to keep it up, but then his dad had produced three little blue pills that had Trent and Roger bursting with heavy laughter. He should've known his dad would be more than prepared, especially at his age.

So they'd kept going, filling all three of the girls holes, sometimes all together and sometimes separate. At one point, Charles had Britney in a little rocking horse he had set up nearby. Trent hadn't understood it at first, thinking it really was just a remnant of what the room used to be, but that quickly changed as his dad positioned his granddaughter so that the rocking could aid in the fucking of her throat.

Katie had proven to be a champ, too. She'd taken Charles' cock in her asshole shorted after he'd filled her pussy with his cum, only whimpering a little as he filled her. It was good timing, seeing as she'd taken it up the ass a few times over the past days, it made for an easier fit.

They hadn't always filled the girls' holes with their cum, either, a few times the men had pulled out at the last moment, pumping ropes of it onto Katie and Britney's faces and perfect little teenage tits.

Because they were in the basement room, too, it wasn't easy to tell how much time had passed or how late it had gotten. Eventually, though, the girls were pretty worn out and the three men decided to give them a little break while they ordered pizzas to refuel for later. They left them curled up next to each other on the mat, Katie's face nestled between Britney's tits as they both sighed, clearly already drifting off. The sight of her lips so close to his little girl's nipples, though, gave Trent all sorts of new ideas for Britney's soon to be changing body.

"She's pregnant, isn't she?" Charles asked, smacking his son on the back, as soon as they'd shut the playroom door behind them.

Trent laughed and shook the hand off, making for the stairs. "Can't pull anything past you, can I?"

"Well I am a doctor, and her papa." He grinned. "And you didn't stop me from filling up her pussy this time."

"I should've known that would give it away."

Roger followed close behind them, a dopey kind of grin on his face. He stumbled on the stairs before righting himself. "Not sure I've ever cum so much in my life." He noted, laughing. "Britney's holes are fucking ridiculous, man."

"I swear they're even tighter now, I still can't quite believe it."

"She's not putting up any fight, either. Her body knows what it needs now." Charles noted, his eyes glassy with lust.

"Sure does. She came to me begging for it the other day, that's when I knew it'd finally taken. But the test proved me right."

"How far along?"

"Only a few weeks, she won't be showing for some time."

"You're not telling her?"

"Not yet, I don't want to scare her. We'll talk about it when she starts showing."

Charles groaned and adjusted his cock before grabbing his phone and pulling up the pizza place's website. "I still can't believe we'll be adding a third set of holes to our little group."

"Jesus," Trent laughed. "I nearly forgot about Ginny."

"What's she like?" Roger asked, leaning over the counter.

"Oh she's so fucking hot, man." Trent laughed, slapping the surface. "Let me show you." He pulled out his own phone, pulling up Christine's social media where he knew she had lots of pictures of her adopted daughter.

"Jesus!" Roger laughed, gazing at the photo. It was from Ginny's eighteenth birthday and the exotic beauty was gazing at the camera with a dazed kind of smile.

"You're telling me." Charles added with a throaty laugh, his hand going straight to his cock. Trent laughed, watching his dad. Ginny was in for quite the summer with her papa.

"Pizza's going to be a while, what do you say we give the sleepyheads downstairs another go before it gets here?" Trent suggested, putting away his phone.

"You read my mind." Roger replied, already walking back down the stairs to the basement.

"Shall we give Britney another round of what she asked for in the car?"

Roger groaned. "I think we should."

Trent surveyed the girls as they dozed on the mat. Britney's tits were splattered with cum from a particularly unexpected orgasm Roger had while fucking her throat. She was curled on her side so her little pink pussy and asshole were visible, cum still oozing from both. Katie was snuggled up to her still, but she'd shifted so she was on her back, legs spread even in her sleep.

Trent lay down behind his daughter and curled himself around her, gentled easing her into position. He pressed the head of his cock to her asshole, it was still a little stretched from earlier and there was more than enough cum to act as lubrication. Holding it there, he spoke gently. "Daddy and Roger are going to give you another DP, kiddo, you ready?" He didn't wait for her reply, as soon as he saw Britney's eyes fluttering awake, Trent slowly pushed his cock into his daughter's asshole, letting out a long groan. "Oh baby, you have such perfect holes for daddy." He pulled her back, rolling so she lay pressed to him and Roger could access her pussy from the top.

Britney stirred awake and when he pulled her hips back to fully impale her on his cock, she let out a squeal of surprise. "Daddy!"

"I know, kiddo, just hold still, uncle Roger's going to fill your pussy and then you're going to feel real good."

Katie had woken now, but whether it was from Britney's cry or his dad's cock pressing into her asshole, he didn't know. She was letting out a low groan as he filled her, her eyes scrunched shut tightly. Roger was staring, his mouth open.

"Hey man, you fucking Britty's pussy or not?" Trent called, laughing.

Roger's attention snapped to him, his eyes going straight to the pussy fluttering at him for attention. He laughed, dropping to his knees and holding himself over Britney. "Don't want to leave you aching, little girl." He told her grinning, before thrusting his cock into her pussy.

Britney threw her head back into her daddy's chest, a howled moan echoing from her as she gasped for breath. "So full!"

"I know baby, daddy's so proud of you." Trent told her, craning his neck to press a kiss to the crown of her head. "Daddy and uncle Roger are going to fuck you now, just relax kiddo."

Britney's eyes fluttered and her mouth opened and close on silent moans and cries as Trent and Roger fucked her hard and fast, finding a rhythm that had them ensuring there wasn't a moment when at least one of her holes was filled to bursting. She was oversensitive from the hours of fucking and came on their cocks a handful of times before either of the men finished. They went on for what felt like glorious hours, having cum so many times and having the aid of the little blue pills meant they could last much longer than usual. Britney sputtered and shook, her body seeming to maintain one long, drawn out orgasm that had the girl limp and gasping for air through the perpetual moan. Her pussy and asshole gripped them tightly.

Then the doorbell rang from upstairs. Grunting at the interruption, Trent stilled, holding Britney's hips tight. "Fuck." He muttered, laughing.

"Don't worry, boys." Trent heard his dad's voice but he was so deep in Britney, so mindless that he barely registered it. "Katie and I will get the pizza, you finish up with Britty." When his vision finally focused, Trent watched as Charles lead Katie out of the playroom. He'd put her in one of their t-shirts, it dwarfed her little frame, and he wore just sweats. With the cum crusted to Katie's face and between her thighs, Trent could only imagine the look on the pizza guy's face when they opened the door. Trent was almost sad to miss it.

Roger groaned, and Britney whimpered out a quiet "Daddy!", pulling his attention back.

"Daddy's here, baby, just relax and let us finish." He told her softly. Then they found their rhythm again, fucking her hard and fast until Trent was groaning and grunting, his thrusts awkward and out of time. "Daddy's going to cum, baby!" He groaned, pulled her tight and holding her hips as his cock pumped out ropes of cum deep into her tiny asshole. "Fuck!"

"Jesus Christ!" Was all Roger said before he too was cumming, filling up Britney's pussy with pulses Trent could feel in his own cock. Finally, breathless, Roger slumped, nearly crushing Britney between them before he groaned and rolled off her. Trent felt the cum spill out onto his cock still rammed in her bum.

He was laughing, his chest heavy. "Britty baby you did so good, daddy's never cum so hard in his life." He turned, gently rolling her so he could pull out. Her asshole had seemed to tighten around him, the drag to free his cock made Britney wince. "Sorry baby, but you did so good for daddy." He kissed her temple and then pulled away to watch her carefully.

Britney sighed, then finally turned to look at him. "Thank you daddy." Her eyes fluttered. She seemed to try to move, but her limbs wouldn't let her.

"Don't worry, kiddo, I'll bring some food down for you. That'll give you energy, just rest now." He gave her another kiss on the cheek. "Daddy loves you, Britty."

After they'd filled the girls, and their own, stomachs with pizza and lots of water to keep hydrated, Trent, his dad, and Roger, were back to fucking as many holes as they could manage. The pills worked wonders and by the time it was late enough that they couldn't justify keeping the girls awake any longer, Trent had cum so many times he felt a little woozy. In the end they all fell asleep together on the mat, a mass of limbs, softened cocks, and cum-coated teenage girls, their holes ragged and oozing with evidence of the day's festivities.

12