Brooke's Game 02

Story Info
Brooke's evil game gets worse when she moves in.
9.5k words
4.82
22.8k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Olbroad76 for editing this story for me!

CHAPTER I

So there I was in my fiancée's 18 year old sister's small house. She had just told me that her boyfriend, Harry, had found out she had cheated on him with me.

When I fucked her, I was too overcome with anger and lust that I just came inside of her. Unfortunately Harry realised that when they went to have sex and left her.

"I said, get on your knees." Brooke said to me firmly, bringing me back to reality.

I looked at this beautiful, sexy, slutty 18 year old. She looked nothing like my fiancée. Brooke was small, had long blonde hair, kind of a plump body, and big, beautiful tits.

"Brooke," I whispered, "isn't hurting Harry enough? This is too dangerous."

"No, no," she said with an evil grin and slowly walked towards me. "It's your fault; I told you not to cum in me."

"I didn't want to do anything with you you made this happen." I told her.

"Oh please, I made you cum all those times? I don't think you would've been able to do that if you were so against it." She argued with me.

"Brooke," I whispered, making one last attempt to argue, but she cut me off.

"Either get on your knees or everyone finds out that you've been cheating on your sister with me. Plus, the fact that you raped me." She said firmly.

"That didn't happen." I argued, but I knew she didn't care.

"That's not what they will think." Brooke said, her voice was actually soft.

Then I felt two of her fingers slowly graze up and down my arm.

As I looked into her beautiful green eyes, I knew she was going to get her way. But just before I made my move, her phone started to ring.

"Urgh, what now." She grunted like a spoiled teenager.

Sometimes I forgot just how young she was. She was only 18! I was nearly 32!

I watched as she grabbed her phone and sat down on the sofa, her skirt slightly pulling up and revealing her sensual, soft thighs.

"Hi." She said down the phone.

"Hey, I just got your text, what happened?" I heard my fiancée, Charlotte's, voice on the other end.

Why did she have to call now?!

"I guess he just didn't want to be here, so he is going back to Ireland tomorrow." Brooke said to Charlotte.

Then she waved over to me, clicked her fingers a few times and pointed to the floor.

She can't be serious! But the evil glare she gave me told me she was.

Hanging my head, I got onto my knees and moved between her legs.

"I know, maybe it's for the best." Brooke replied to something Charlotte said.

She spread her legs a little wider, and I watched as she pulled her skirt up, revealing a small, black thong that covered her tight little pussy.

Oh, how I remembered how good my dick felt in there.

As I heard Charlotte say something back, I reached up and pulled her thong down and away from her feet.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me." Brooke said, carrying on her conversation with her sister and my fiancée.

I looked up and saw her beautiful, already wet pussy just waiting for me. It was like the picture of a perfect cunt - soft, smooth, and slightly wet.

My hands rested on her thighs and I felt the small hairs stand on edge.

Leaning forward, I pressed my tongue against her soft slit.

Oh god, she tasted amazing. Of course, she had the best tasting pussy I have ever had the pleasure of going down on.

"Only thing is," Brooke whispered as her hand rested on my head, "I don't think I can afford this place on my own."

My eyes looked up when she said that, but she tightened her grip on my head and held me still. Annoyingly, I ran my tongue up her slit, flicking against her clit.

"You can move in with me and George." I heard Charlotte suggest, and I nearly had a heart attack.

There I was, licking Brooke's pussy as my fiancée and her sister invited her to move in with us!

Please say no! Come on! Don't be this sick!

"Are you sure?" Brooke asked, and I sighed. "You don't think George will mind?"

I looked up and gave her an evil stare, but she just smiled back at me.

"Of course not, we will be happy to have you." Charlotte said back to her.

Brooke's grip on my hair tightened, and I carried on licking her.

My tongue ran up and down both of her lips. I hated to admit how much I actually enjoyed going down on her. I even sucked a lip into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue.

Her skin was so soft and so smooth. God, she tasted amazing.

"Okay, well it will take me a few days to get everything ready." Brooke said to her sister.

I looked up, and she had her eyes closed and then bit her lip. Fuck, she was sexy.

I found myself getting a little lost in the moment. The wetter she got, the better she tasted.

Eventually I pushed two fingers deep inside of her tight cunt. Watching and feeling it wrap around me just made me want to fuck her again.

"And don't worry about George. I'll make sure he stops staring at you all the time." Charlotte sighed.

What the fuck?

"Oh, don't worry, I don't think he stares at me." Brooke whispered, although I'm sure she was trying to hide a moan.

"Yeah, I guess." Charlotte replied.

I was partly annoyed at how little Charlotte trusted me, but I realised the irony as I was currently eating out her little sister.

I started to pump my two fingers in and out of her while my own cock was rock hard between my legs. Fuck, I almost wanted to make her fuck up whilst on the phone.

Her grip tightened on my hair, hurting me a little. Which just made me think again about when I fucked her. I was tempted just to stand up and shove my cock in her cunt as she spoke to Charlotte, but I managed to control myself.

When Brookes hand left my head, I looked up and saw her grabbing her tits through her top, her big, perfect tits.

"I should get going," Brooke said, "got packing to do."

"Do you need me to come over and help?" Charlotte asked.

Then Brooke looked down at me and smiled as I fingered her.

"Yeah, when are you free?" Brooke said.

What the fuck is she doing!?

"I can come now, I'll be there in... say 10 minutes?" Charlotte asked.

We did only live around the corner from Brooke's place so I knew she could be quick.

"Perfect, see you soon." Brooke replied before putting the phone down and then looking at me again. "You heard that. You'd better hurry up."

"You're a sick bitch, you know." I told her as I pumped my fingers harder in and out of her cunt.

"Please..." Brooke moaned out, "I can see it in your eyes, you want to fuck me right now don't you."

"Only to shut you up!" I shot back, really finger fucking her hard.

"Fuck.... Do it then..." Brooke moaned, "force your dick into me again, rape me."

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was tempted. I really wanted to just fuck this slut as hard as possible, but I knew that would actually be giving her what she wanted.

"Shut the fuck up and cum already." I argued and then started attacking her clit with my tongue.

"Oh god.... Fuck, that's good," Brooke moaned out as I licked and fingered her, "I bet Charlotte loves this."

I wished she would stop talking about Charlotte whilst I was doing that.

"Who's pussy tastes better?" Brooke moaned, "I know you prefer fucking me. There's no way you fuck my sister like that."

"Will you shut up." I argued and then sucked her throbbing clit into my mouth.

"Fuck.. yes!" Brooke moaned out, "That's it, you cheating bastard, lick this young cunt."

I curved my fingers in her warm, wet hole and pressed against her G-Spot. From her moaning, it was clear she was getting close, and I knew I had to be out quick.

"Fuck.. fuck... make me cum.... ucking hell!" Brooke panted over and over, "Yes! George! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum you little slut!" I told her between licks.

"Yees! FUUUUUCCKKKK!!!" Brooke screamed out.

Her cunt clenched around my fingers, and her legs twitched against me. Listening to her moans and tasting her sweet pussy had my own cock ready to explode.

I never once stopped, letting this hot slut cum harder than ever as I licked and fingered her.

"Fucking helllllll!" She moaned as her orgasm slowly died down.

I kept going until she pushed me away.

"Stop.... stop... too sensitive." She panted.

I just looked at her for a moment. She was a true beauty, with her legs spread and her pussy twitching between them.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. I probably had 5 minutes to get out of there.

"I need to go." I told her and went for my bag.

"Okay, I'll see you soon, roomie." She said with a giggle as I left.

CHAPTER II

I managed to get in my car and drive a different route home without being spotted by Charlotte. The entire time I could just smell and taste Brooke on me, and I was horny as fuck!

Plus, I knew Charlotte was going to be at Brooke's for a while, so I decided to have a quick wank. Truthfully, it was only Brooke that I thought about.

It literally took me a couple of minutes to cum whilst imagining her. The girl that was ruining my life, but fuck was she hot.

Then it was nearly 8pm when Charlotte got home. She had texted me that she was eating with Brooke, so I made myself something easy for dinner.

"Hey, I'm back." Charlotte said and joined me on the sofa.

"You were gone a long time?" I asked, attempting to act normal and not like I had been cheating on her with her sister.

"Brooke and Harry broke up." Charlotte told me.

"Ahh yeah." I replied and nodded my head.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

Oh fuck, I didn't sound surprised enough.

"I just... I didn't think they were a great fit, so it's not that surprising, that's all." I told her, sweat starting to form on my head out of panic.

"Why?" She asked me, giving me a deathly stare.

"I... dunno, they were just different. He was shy and kind of geeky." I tried to dig my way out of this hole.

"And she's what? Hot?" Charlotte grunted and moved away from me on the sofa.

"You know that's not what I meant." I moaned out.

"Whatever," Charlotte said and moved to the other sofa, "well she's going to be moving in here for a bit until she can find a more affordable place, so don't be some weird perv over her."

"I won't," I grunted, I knew I had no leg to stand on, but she was really annoying me. "Can you just give it a rest?"

"She's pretty much a teenager." Charlotte spat out.

"I know," I moaned and stood up. "For fuck sake, Charlotte."

I know I was being a hypocrite, but Brooke was blackmailing me. Sure, I was weak; I cheated, and that was on me, but Charlotte having a go at me for something she knew nothing about was pissing me off.

I went and got into bed, trying to come to terms with what was going on.

It was nearly an hour later when Charlotte entered the room.

"Hey," She said, her voice no longer angry but soft, "I'm sorry about before, I don't know why I got like that."

I looked at my fiancée, she seemed so timid and worried, and all of the guilt just crashed into me.

"You don't have to apologise for anything," I told her and extended my hand for her to join me on the bed. "I'm sorry I shouted at you. You didn't deserve that."

"I did," She whispered and rested her head onto my chest. "I don't know why I get so self-conscious around her."

"Well, you don't need to be, you're beautiful." I told Charlotte and kissed the top of her head.

"Thanks." She whispered.

With the mood calmed down, we both got undressed and into bed. Charlotte fell asleep easily, but this lump in my throat, most likely out of guilt kept me up for most of the night.

It went a few days after that, and I didn't hear from Brooke. Part of me was happy, and another part of me actually missed her sexual games.

Then Friday night came. I had an early finish from work, so I was sitting on the sofa watching tv when the front door opened, and I heard a voice that both excited and scared me.

"I'm home." Brooke's girlish voice called out.

Here we go.

I stood up, and as I turned around, Brooke entered the doorway to the living room. She was in jeans and a hoodie, nothing sexy but I knew what was underneath.

"Hey roomie." She said with a smile, and then Charlotte appeared behind her.

"I've got your bags, don't worry." Charlotte joked and placed a large rucksack on the floor.

"Do you need a hand?" I asked.

"Aren't you sweet?" Brooke said with a smile. "There's just a few more bags, if you don't mind."

"No, not at all." I told her.

Walking past, both sisters gave me a smile, and I don't even know which one I smiled back to.

Brooke sure did have a lot of clothes! Fucking hell these bags were jam packed! I lugged three of them upstairs and into her room, which shared a wall with mine and Charlotte's room.

"You bring enough stuff?" I moaned out, trying to act casual.

"I know, and you thought I had a lot of clothes," Charlotte joked, "I'll order us a takeaway."

I didn't realise it at first, but that left me alone with Brooke.

I put down one of her heavy bags onto the bed and stood up just in time to feel Brooke's hand grab my arm.

"That bag is filled with lingerie," she whispered to me, "and a few sex toys, but I'm sure you'll see all that soon enough."

Before I could reply she gave my cock a little squeeze and then ran off downstairs.

This fucking girl!

I then waited a few minutes for my cock to go down, althoughit didn't help that I was curious to have a look in her bags to see if she was telling the truth, but I was smart enough not to do that.

When I eventually went downstairs, both sisters were sitting on the sofa under a blanket, with just enough room for me in the middle of them.

"Come on, we're going to watch a film and wait for the food." Charlotte said and pulled the blanket away so I could take a seat.

Even as I sat down, I could feel both of them against me. It was a very close encounter, and I really struggled to keep my cock down.

To my surprise though, it wasn't Brooke's hand I felt on my thigh... it was Charlotte's.

It was only gentle, but enough to get me stirring a little as her hand lightly held onto my leg. Every time I moved though, I felt both sisters' legs against me; it was like I was in some porno!

I actually chuckled in my head for a second. If it were a porno, I could have some incest threeway, but that wasn't likely to happen!

As the film continued, Charlotte's hand remained on my thigh, occasionally giving me a little squeeze. I actually realised that my cock started to go a little hard due to this. Then when her hand slowly moved up and closer to my cock, I couldn't believe it! Charlotte had never done anything like this before!

I wondered if it was because she was jealous around her sister, so she was trying to seem more appealing or something.

As Charlotte's hand grew closer to my hard cock, Brooke sighed from my side.

I turned to look at her with an annoyed look on her face.

"Something wrong?" I asked, realising that Charlotte moved her hand back down.

"This film's shit." She grunted like a grumpy teenager.

"You don't have to watch it if you don't want," Charlotte suddenly suggested. "Me and George can finish it off."

Brooke gave a very obvious eye roll to Charlotte's comment.

"No, I'll finish it." She sighed.

Brooke moved a little, and her thigh rubbed harder against mine.

It took another 20 minutes into the movie, but then Charlotte started to bring her hand further up my leg again. This time, she wasn't stopping.

I couldn't believe she was doing this whilst next to her sister! But I sure as hell wasn't going to stop her.

The blanket that was on top of us was pretty thick, but it was fairly obvious there was a hand where there shouldn't be one.

Then, I finally felt it. Charlotte's hand light gripped my cock from outside of my trousers. I turned and gave her a surprised look, but she just gave me a wicked smile back.

"Charlotte, will you get me another drink?" Brooke interrupted, in another grumpy tone.

I looked at Charlotte, whose hand hadn't moved, and then back to Brooke who was glaring at me.

"Can't you get your own?" I said to her with a cocky smile on my face.

"Well, that's not a great way to treat a guest." Brooke sarcastically moaned.

"Don't be rude Brooke." Charlotte said, actually defending me, which surprised me even more.

"Whatever." Brooke sighed.

Brooke moved again, but this time further away from me. Her left arm went against the sofa, and she brought her feet underneath her body.

The rest of the film was like that, Charlotte lightly playing with my cock, and Brooke giving the odd annoyed grumble. When it finally ended, Charlotte gave my cock one last squeeze and then stood up.

"Right, time for bed." Charlotte said and reached her hand out to me.

I went to stand up but quickly realised that my cock was giving a very large tent. Although I had fucked Brooke, I didn't think Charlotte would've been happy about her seeing that.

"I... erm, I'll be up in a sec." I said to her and darted my eyes down.

Charlotte actually gave a little giggle when she realised what I meant and headed off.

"I know what you're doing." Brooke moaned from the side. She didn't seem to be in any rush to get up.

"What are you moaning about now?" I shot back to her.

I turned and saw her glaring at me, but fuck was that glare hot!

"You're trying to make me jealous," She spat out. "Well it's not gonna work."

"I'm not trying to do anything." I sighed. This girl was a handful.

"Yeah right," She moaned and stood up. As she rose, I got a good view of her tight pants perfectly hugging her curvy ass. Before I could react, she leant down on top of me and grabbed my cock from outside of my trousers. "Try not to think of me when you fuck my sister."

And just like that, she was gone.

I couldn't believe what was going on. I had two beautiful women, seemingly jealous over each other, and I was caught in the middle.

As much as I didn't want to risk my relationship with my fiancée, I felt pretty good about myself.

With Brooke gone, I was able to stand up and go upstairs with my cock clearly poking through my trousers.

"About time you got here." I heard Charlotte's voice whisper when I entered the bedroom.

When I closed the door and turned to see her, my eyes shot open. She was completely naked, lying on top of the sheets with her legs spread. Her smooth, clearly slightly wet pussy just waiting for me.

"What's gotten into you tonight?" I asked with a cocky grin as I moved over to the bed.

"I'm just horny. Is that a problem?" She said back to me in a very seductive way.

"No problem with me." I told her.

In a matter of seconds, I joined her, getting naked and laid on top of my tall, thin, beautiful fiancée. Our lips pressed together, and my tongue ran against hers.

I reached into the bedside table and put a condom around my hard dick.

I aimed my cock up with her soaked hole and pushed myself inside of her.

"Oooh George." She whispered in my ear, biting my ear lobe.

"Oh god, I needed this." I moaned back to her.

Her pussy was like a warm, wet hole just for me. It felt amazing, but... annoying, not as good as Brooke's.

No! Don't think about her right now!

But it was no use.

The more I fucked Charlotte, the more her sister came into my head. I even had to bite my lip to stop from moaning out Brooke's name.

I thought about being inside Brooke with no condom, watching her bounce up and down on me. Fuck, why couldn't I stop thinking about her?

I managed to make Charlotte cum pretty quickly, which was good for me, as a few moments later I came inside of the condom, fully picturing Charlotte's barely legal sister.

We carried on kissing for a few minutes after that until we both fell asleep.