Brooke's Game 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK!

I was so sick of this bitch.

I tongue fucked her little ass over and over, and I could feel her clenching and twitching around me.

"Mmm, I've never been rimmed before... it's pretty good!" She moaned.

My tongue just kept licking what I assumed was her virgin ass for ages, listening to the young girl moan louder and louder. I wanted some power back to show she didn't totally control me.

I stood up and pushed two fingers deep into her drenched cunt.

"Fuuuckk!" Brooke moaned, "Yes, finger me you cheating bastard! Cheating whilst on top of her!"

"Fucking take it, cunt." I grunted.

I gripped her blonde hair and yanked her head back, shoving my tongue in her mouth as I harshly fingered her from behind.

"Fuck.. you fucking love my cunt!" She moaned.

Her pussy clenched around my fingers as I pumped them in and out of her. When I let go of her head she leant forward, nearly falling on top of Charlotte.

"Hmm, what about this?" Brooke asked and in pure shock I watched her pull the staps of Charlotte's dress off her shoulders and down, exposing her small, perky tits. "They're so small she doesn't even need a bra!"

"You're a sick fuck!" I shouted at her.

But it was like some wild animal woke up inside of me. I wanted to do things to this young girl to treat her like a pathetic whore!

I pushed a third finger deep into her cunt and fucked her hard with them.

"Fuuuck!" She moaned, "you can't say you don't love it!"

Brooke's hand grabbed onto her sister's tits, squeezing and grabbing them as I fingered her. I had to admit, watching this young girl play with her own sister's tits as I fingered her really turned me on.

"Look at that, barely even a handful," Brooke moaned, "You must love getting to use my big tits!"

She was right, but I hated it. I unhooked her bra and pulled it off, letting her big, heavy tits press against Charlotte as I kept fingering her.

I looked at Charlotte occasionally, but she seemed totally passed out still.

"I bet you'd love to see me suck on my sister's tits." Brooke moaned.

I was too far gone. I needed to cum, and I was going to use this girl like a fuck toy to do it.

She squeezed Charlotte's tits one more time before I pulled my fingers out and threw her down onto the sofa next to my sleeping fiancée.

She spread her firm, beautiful legs. Her thong was still to one side and her soaked pussy was just waiting for me. Her big tits jiggled a little, and I took a moment just to take in her utter beauty.

"What?" She whispered, her chest heaving up and down, "You're going to rape me next to my sister?"

I harshly gripped her ankles and threw them onto my shoulders, pretty much folding her in half as I pulled out my hard cock. I could even feel my leg graze against Charlotte.

"You're a fucking whore, you know that?" I said to her, leaning down and aiming my cock up with her smooth cunt.

"Go on," She moaned. "Do it... you know how badly you want to fuck me. I bet you couldn't live without this cunt now."

I pulled her again and lifted her up so just her shoulders and head were on the sofa. Lining my cock with her cunt. With one quick thrust I went balls deep into this young slut.

"Fuuuckk meee!" Brooke grunted as I felt deeper than ever.

Fuck! It was like her cunt was specially made for my cock!

I was in no mood for messing around. I instantly started to fuck this bitch with every bit of strength I had.

"Yes... fuck! Fuck me! Fuck my little cunt!" She moaned.

I watched her young, hot body shake as I fucked the living shit out of her. It felt so fucking good!

"You love my cunt, don't you?" Brooke moaned. "Tell me, tell me you love it!"

"Fuuck!" I grunted, "I fucking love it! It's the best fucking cunt I've ever been in, but I fucking hate you!"

"Fuuuckk yeess!" She moaned as she pinched her own nipples, "That's it! Hate fuck me, you fucking bastard! Take your anger out on my young cunt!"

I was slamming my entire cock in and out of her. My balls slapped against her over and over.

Brooke just kept moaning like a slut, and then she reached for her clit. I grabbed her wrist and harshly pulled it away.

"This is for me, you fucking cunt!" I shouted and hammered into her harder.

"You... fucking... dick..." Brooke moaned.

I kept fucking her like that, really hate fucking this young girl whose tight, soaked pussy felt fucking perfect.

Then, with all her might, Brooke pressed her feet against my chest and pushed me back.

I stepped back and watched her stand up, my eyes all over her perfect body.

"Sit down and let me ride your cock." She told me.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

But Brooke grabbed my hand, and I let her throw me onto the sofa.

Her firm thighs went either side of me, and then she lined my cock with her pussy and slid down it.

"Fuuuckk yess, you're so deep." She panted.

Brooke wasn't riding me; she was grinding forward and backwards.

I just stared at her smooth, pussy lips as she rocked back and forth. She was so hot, but god I hated her.

Then she lunged forward and pressed her lips against mine again.

With her body rocking against mine, we passionately, angrily made out. My hands were all over her body, squeezing her ass before grabbing onto her thighs.

Then I grabbed her big, beautiful tits and rubbed her nipples.

"Oh god... yes... fuck.. George that's so good." She moaned.

It was like our tongues were attacking each other as she rode me. Our bodies just locked together.

I grabbed her blonde hair and yanked her back just an inch, staring into her green eyes. She kept grinding with my cock inside of her.

"Spit in my mouth." She whispered in a moan.

This dirty bitch.

I tightened my grip on her hair and she opened her mouth, then, I spat directly into it.

"Mmm!" She moaned, swallowing it before shoving her tongue back into my mouth.

Brooke kept riding me as we made out, and I couldn't stop myself from holding her all over.

She leant back, her hands resting on my knees as I just watched her pussy taking my cock in and out while her big tits bounced around.

"You fucking bitch." She moaned and suddenly...SLAP! She struck me across my face.

"Fuck you." I shouted.

SLAP!

She slapped me again.

"Take it.. bitch." She moaned.

It was clear that we were both getting off on the rough fucking.

With my left hand, I gripped her throat and held her back while she kept using my cock. Then my right hand went to rub her swollen clit.

I did want to watch this young girl cumming around my cock again.

"Oh god... oh fuckk..." Brooke moaned through my choking, "Make me cum... make me cum."

She was grinding on my cock so hard it hurt a little, but I fucking loved it.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum... George... George.." She moaned.

"Do it!" I grunted, "Fucking cum you little whore!"

Then, her entire body started to spasm.

"Fuuuucckkkk I'm cumminnngggg!!" She shouted.

Her tits bounced around, her legs twitched and her perfect pussy clenched around my cock.

It was fucking wonderful, seeing this young girl cumming so fucking hard because of me.

Even as she was still cumming and moaning like a whore, I could feel my own orgasm building up.

She was dazed from her orgasm that was still going through her body, so I grabbed her and threw her onto the floor.

"Whhatt?" She moaned out as her body kept twitching.

I stood up, grabbed her head with my left hand and my cock with my right, wanking faster than ever.

"Fuck... fuck..." I moaned.

"Don't you fucking dare!" She moaned out but my tight grip on her hair stopped her from moving.

It had been a long, long time since I had given a girl a facial. Charlotte always told me she had too much self-respect to let me do it to her, but I wanted to humiliate Brooke, to make her feel like a slut.

"Fuuuuuucccckkkkk!!!" I roared out, and my first shot of cum struck her directly on her forehead.

"You fucking bastard!" She shouted as another shot of cum hit her cheek.

Then another and another and another. An inhuman amount of cum erupted from my cock, covering every inch of this young girl's face.

I couldn't believe how much cum left me, but it was because of her teasing, after all.

I didn't let go of her, just allowing every last drop of cum to glaze her pretty little face and drip down onto her big tits.

"You dick!" She shouted when I finally let go of her.

"Now you look like the whore you are." I shot back.

She wiped the cum from her eyes and looked up at me from the floor. To be fair, seeing her dripping in my cum was pretty hot.

"As if you just came over my face." She grunted and stood up.

"So what." I groaned back.

She stared at me for a moment. Even covered in cum she looked irresistible.

Then, I saw the anger leave her face. One of her fingers scooped up some of the cum and sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmmm," She moaned, "not bad, but I'll get you back for that."

I sat down, pretty exhausted and watched her naked body as she grabbed her clothes and left the room.

Looking at Charlotte who, thankfully, was still asleep. I pulled my trousers up and took her to bed. After all that, it only took me a minute to fall asleep myself.

CHAPTER V

When I woke up the next morning, I was actually in a pretty good mood. I treated that bitch, Brooke, like the whore she was. I finally got to cum, and I got to give her a facial.

I lay in bed watching tv for half an hour until I heard Charlotte groan next to me.

"Urggh, my head." She moaned.

"Have a little too much last night?" I asked.

She rubbed her eyes and barely managed to open them to look at me.

"Yeah," She grunted, "I didn't do anything stupid did I?"

"No, you passed out pretty quick when you got home." I told her.

"Well, thank you for looking after me." She said and managed to sit herself up.

"I'll get you a drink of water." I told her, guilt finally reaching me.

I went downstairs, got her a glass of water and brought it back up. When I got back into our room, she was gently holding onto her breasts with a confused look on her face.

Images of Brooke grabbing her own sister's tits flashed through my head. I didn't think she was squeezing them that hard, but Charlotte must've been able to tell something.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

She jolted up with wide eyes then.

"Erm, yeah, sorry," She whispered, "just hungover."

I stayed with her in bed for another hour until I told her I'll make some breakfast.

When I had both the plates in my hand, I turned around and stopped in my tracks when I saw Brooke standing there. She was in tiny pyjamas just smiling at me.

"What do you want?" I grunted.

"Don't be like that," She said in a girlish tone and walked closer. "I thought after last night you were coming around to the idea of what's happening."

"So, you're going to keep blackmailing me?" I asked, not moving as she finally reached me.

"Oh please, it's barely blackmail, you love it," She said. Then, she leant in close to me, her soft lips brushing against my ear, "I fingered myself and came so hard this morning thinking about last night."

Fuuucking hell!

My cock twitched in my baggy shorts, but before she said anything else, she turned and walked away.

I just stared at her perfect ass that was hugged by her small, pink, pyjama shorts.

After letting my cock calm down, I took our breakfasts to bed and joined Charlotte.

"So, a lazy day today?" I asked as she took a little nibble out of the toast.

"Oh yeah, definitely." Charlotte replied.

We sat there, eating and watching TV, but I was getting lost in my thoughts.

I still knew that Brooke was blackmailing me, but part of me wondered if what she said the night before was true. Could I go on without her pussy? We may have only fucked twice but honestly, it was the best sex of my life.